Anatomic & Clinical Pathology  |
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD is an anatomic & clinical pathology doctor who practices in Reseda, CA. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

19234 Vanowen St

Reseda, CA 91335

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Pietruszka

Dr. Pietruszka's Experience

Dr. Pietruszka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
    Accredited by: American Board of Pathology*
  • Occupational Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Preventive Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Pittsburgh Med Center

Dr. Pietruszka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pietruszka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pietruszka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pietruszka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pietruszka to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Pietruszka's Performance
in Beaumont, CA |
Exllent doctor and office workers atDr MP office a.received the best care thanks MP Bobbie del C,
in Tujunga, CA |
Let me just say, I have never seen a doctors office and I mean any doctors office that filthy , dirty, old , cheap , smelly . The odor is horrible . Just curious , what is OSHA up to ?
Tel Yosef, Z |
Dedicated doctor. He spent a lot of time explain my child's complicated medical condition to me. He was available to me 24 hours a day. I am so grateful for his efforts during our difficult time.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
I was NEVER EXAMINED by Dr. Pietruszka; he performed a utilization review for CID MGMT. I have waited 1 year for pain injections to scalene neck muscles in my neck. WComp keeps denying it. A neurologist, a vascular surgeon, and the QME doctor from worker's comp all request the injection for pain from Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. This DR. denied the request, said there isn't mention of botox TOS pain relief. I lost blood flow & nerve function to my arm; now I need my right rib removed to fix it.
Los Angeles, CA |
I was waiting as a cash patient, they told me it is $80, I ok it, and I mentioned that I have 1 question to ask, after waiting 1 and a half hours receptionist came back to me and told me that it's going to be $300 for firs visit because you may ask few questions. I will not recommend to anyone to visit there, plus the office is so messy. I also mentioned that I am foreign graduate MD. They don't even have respect for colleagues. He is to old for practice, you should retire ASAP!
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Pietruska does utiliazation review for worker's compensation. Dispite being a pathologist/occupational medicine doctor he has continued to review a psych claim. He denied my seeing a psychologist saying since I was not doing well that I no longer needed a psychologist. He based his decision on the guidlines for Chronic Pain instead of for Stress/mental illness. He also denied the medicatio Lamictal saying it was only for bipolor disorder. He ignored that it is also used for depression.
This doctor works for cid management for the employer's. When an injured employee's doctor tries to help and get the injured / disabled employee treatment through works comp, the employer pays this doctor, to find any reason to deny treatment. Even the most basic of treatments like pain medication to help the employee keep working. How can this doctor live with himself. When a honest doctor wants to help someone suffering, this doctor has no problem taking money to make up any reason to deny it
in Los Angeles, CA |
He was very thorough in his examination
Have you seen Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
Are you Dr. Pietruszka?