Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Pietruszka

Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD is an anatomic & clinical pathology specialist in Reseda, CA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina in 1972 and specializes in anatomic & clinical pathology, anatomic pathology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Pietruszka accepts

Dr. Pietruszka accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
LACare
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Pietruszka treats your condition or procedure

2.1

Dr. Pietruszka?
Dr. Pietruszka's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD
The wait at this office is one patient per hour. After waiting 3 hours I decided that I'll switch to a different provider and maybe I'll have better luck.. The place is very run down and the smell of the air inside is not very healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
Exllent doctor and office workers atDr MP office a.received the best care thanks MP Bobbie del C,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
Let me just say, I have never seen a doctors office and I mean any doctors office that filthy , dirty, old , cheap , smelly . The odor is horrible . Just curious , what is OSHA up to ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
Dedicated doctor. He spent a lot of time explain my child's complicated medical condition to me. He was available to me 24 hours a day. I am so grateful for his efforts during our difficult time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
I was NEVER EXAMINED by Dr. Pietruszka; he performed a utilization review for CID MGMT. I have waited 1 year for pain injections to scalene neck muscles in my neck. WComp keeps denying it. A neurologist, a vascular surgeon, and the QME doctor from worker's comp all request the injection for pain from Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. This DR. denied the request, said there isn't mention of botox TOS pain relief. I lost blood flow & nerve function to my arm; now I need my right rib removed to fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
I was waiting as a cash patient, they told me it is $80, I ok it, and I mentioned that I have 1 question to ask, after waiting 1 and a half hours receptionist came back to me and told me that it's going to be $300 for firs visit because you may ask few questions. I will not recommend to anyone to visit there, plus the office is so messy. I also mentioned that I am foreign graduate MD. They don't even have respect for colleagues. He is to old for practice, you should retire ASAP!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
Dr. Pietruska does utiliazation review for worker's compensation. Dispite being a pathologist/occupational medicine doctor he has continued to review a psych claim. He denied my seeing a psychologist saying since I was not doing well that I no longer needed a psychologist. He based his decision on the guidlines for Chronic Pain instead of for Stress/mental illness. He also denied the medicatio Lamictal saying it was only for bipolor disorder. He ignored that it is also used for depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
This doctor works for cid management for the employer's. When an injured employee's doctor tries to help and get the injured / disabled employee treatment through works comp, the employer pays this doctor, to find any reason to deny treatment. Even the most basic of treatments like pain medication to help the employee keep working. How can this doctor live with himself. When a honest doctor wants to help someone suffering, this doctor has no problem taking money to make up any reason to deny it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?
He was very thorough in his examination
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pietruszka?