Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD
The goal of this practice is to attend to patients in a compassionate and efficient manner. The office staff is trained in these principals. We try to focus our years of expertise on the problems at hand and try to resolve them as efficiently as possible.

Dr. Lipsky's Care Philosophy

Pt is at the center of all care plans and decisions.Time is spent outline the problem and methods to alleviate them.

Dr. Lipsky's Experience

See how Dr. Lipsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lipsky

Dr. Lipsky accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Lipsky is now accepting new patients
Associates in Digestive Diseases25 Morris Ave
Springfield, NJ 07081
Evening
(973) 467-1313Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lipsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lipsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipsky to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Lipsky's Performance
in Westfield, NJ |
Entire staff for colonoscopy was caring, courteous and totally attentive. Top of the line in all regards-no criticism whatsoever.
Chester, NJ |
DR. Lipsky was a great doctor to deal with. His office ran right on schedule and the appointment was easy to get. The colonoscopy was easy and the Gastro Surgi center schedule was perfect. ran right on time.
in Union County, N.J. |
Dr. Lipsky, his staff and the Facility (Surgi-Center) get an A+ from me. Make me comfortable in their knowledge and expertise. I can't say enough good things about this practice. Friendly, professional and courteous. These are sometimes difficult and uncomfortable procedures but Dr. Lipsky and staff make it seem easy and routine. I would absolutely refer Dr. Lipsky to anyone needing a Gastroenterologist. My wife and I have been using this practice for over10 yrs and plan to continue to do so
in Warren, NJ |
The overall experience was appreciated and very satisfactory.
West Orange, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Lipsky for more than 5 years and find him to be responsive and caring as well as very knowledgeable. Have had 2 colonoscopies. The staff and facility are also first class.
Dr. Lipsky -- thank you for all of the great care you've provided to me for more than ten years. I trust and appreciate the high quality of care and advice you provide.
Maplewood, NJ |
I had two colonoscopies with Dr. Lipsky. I was completely satisfied with everything and have no complaints about Dr. Lipsky, his office staff or the facility (gastrosurgery center of NJ) and its staff. I highly recommend him and the facility.
Berkeley Heights, NJ |
20 years ago, I was near death, my colon was 75% diseased. I was suffering from Ulcerated Colitis. Dr.Lipsky discussed in great detail the treatment with my husband to save my life.He was extremely experienced and he has the best bedside manners.He treated me and I was released from Overlook. However Dr.Lipsky helped me not only physically get through this but also mentally. Dr.Lipsky has been managing my UC ever since and taught me how to manage it. His office is not a factory, wonderful staff!
Fanwood, NJ |
I'd recommend Dr. Lipsky wholeheartedly. He's a caring professional. Office visits are cordial. Recent colonoscopy was handled very efficiently, the entire staff was professional, courteous and caring. Not everyone's favorite medical day, but don't go out like Frank Zappa....get checked. If you don't have a GE doc, come here. Thanks Dr. L and staff!
in Maplewood, NJ |
Dr. Lipskywas kind and clear, very calm and capable His staff, as well as the staff at the Gastro-Surgi Center were all excellent, attentive, and warm.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Dr. Lipsky became my gastro Dr. last year. I was diagnosed with Hep C 10 years ago my former GI DR. when I lived in Essex County. I wasn’t that fond of him. Dr. Lipsky and his staff took care going thru all of the hurdles of getting insurance clearance for Harvoni. He made it easy for me and today I have no measurable traces of the virus. He also has performed endoscopy and colonoscopy on me. His expertise in his field is supreme. As a person I find him personable and communicative
in Toms River |
I enjoy his friendly professional approach
in New Providence NJ |
Excellent care, very satisfied. The staff and nurses of the Gastro-Surgi Center of NJ LLC were also very caring and professional. It is the third time that I have visited this location over several years and I highly recommend their service.
Phillipsburg, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Lipsky on a regular basis for many years for my Crohn's disease and treatment. He is a very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen to me and thoroughly answer all my questions and concerns making sure I am comfortable with his treatment plans. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
New York, NY |
Very knowledgeable, caring and patient. answered all my questions. have recommended him to many friends/family
in New York, NY |
Dr. lipsky had a great bedside manner and was extremely thorough. he ran a little late from an earlier patient but i expect that from doctor's offices and he apologized profusely for that. he listened to me and gave me time to explain all my symptoms.
Dr. Lipsky is professional, thorough, smart , knowledgeable and very caring. He was able to diagnose a very complex, rare condition that others had previously misread. He treated me over a period of time and the symptoms have disappeared. I am very grateful for his fastidious follow up. He is an exceptional doctor.
Misdiagnosed, or should I say, did not diagnose anything, when I had a C-Difficil infection for a MONTH LONG. I ALMOST DIED. I was up all night for 7 days straight drinking water to avoid kidney failure, but hey that's what you get when you see idiotic doctors. This man is a menace and should not be allowed to practice medicine. Good luck peasants when OBAMACARE strikes, this is going to be your best option!
in Morristown, NJ |
If you care at all about your health, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!!! He misdiagnosed an ulcer I had for a month. After giving me medication that made my symptoms worse, landing me in the ER TWICE! I literally felt like I was dying with heart pain and nausea. I was having seizures and Lipsky did not seem to care or listen to what I was saying. He is an absolute idiot and after going to him for three weeks in a row I switched doctors and they got an emergency scope and figured it out right away!!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipsky?

Compare Dr. Lipsky

Dr. Lipsky says...

The goal of this practice is  to attend to patients  in a compassionate and efficient manner. The office staff is trained in these principals. We try to focus our years of expertise on the problems at hand  and try to resolve them as efficiently as possible.

Dr. Lipsky's Care Philosophy

Pt is  at the center of all care plans  and  decisions.Time is  spent outline the problem and methods to alleviate them.

Dr. Lipsky says...

I have greater than 30 years of experience in performing the procedures listed.

Dr. Lipsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Lipsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lipsky's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 1987

Brooklyn College-Cuny

Graduated in 1977

• Hebrew

Dr. Lipsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures