Dr. Marvin Im, DO

Dr. Marvin Im, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Im specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Dublin, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Im? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Im's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Im's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Im

Experience with Dr. Im
Dr. Im's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
in Powell, OH |
He is the best doctor I have ever been with. He takes the time to understand the patient issues. I would recommend him to everyone I know. Amazing doctor.
in Columbus Ohio |
I've been searching for a doctor that actual listens to you for three years. Dr Im is amazing. He's kind, funny and actually cares about you and your health. I'm moving my whole family to this doctor, he's just that good. The office was clean, friendly staff and I was able to get in within just a few days. I couldn't be happier with this doctor and his staff. Thank you!!
in Lewis Center, OH |
I needed a new doctor because mine chose the administrative side over the medical side and stopped practicing. I found Dr. Im and was blown away by how great he was at not only listening to me but creating an intelligent plan to keep me healthy for a long time. This guy is too notch. I can't say enough good things.
The first time I saw Dr. Im he spent an hour with me. He listened to what I was saying and didn't make initial assumptions. He is modest in his treatment plans and doesn't just throw medication on you. I am so thankful I was recommended to Dr. Im. I am finally starting to feel like myself again.
in Lewis Center, OH |
Have seen Dr. Im for over 7 years. Have already recommended him on more than one occasion to others. Dr. Im treats patients in a non- judgmental and caring manner. He is thorough and patient oriented. Support staff is very friendly.
in Whitehall, Ohio |
Dr Im is the best physician I have seen in Ohio. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a forward thinking, understanding and knowledgeable thyroid doctor.
Morgan is wonderful & has been so patient with all my questions and calling.
Have you seen Dr. Marvin Im, DO?
Are you Dr. Im?

Compare Dr. Im

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.