Dr. Marvin Dash, DMD

Dr. Marvin Dash, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Marvin A. Dash is a Surgeon - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practicing in Pittsburgh, PA PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Western Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Dental Association Pennsylvania Dental Association Dental Society of Western Pennsylvania Chicago Dental Society FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Credit Cards, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, BCBS Blue Card, Cigna Dental, Comp Benefits, Delta Dentalm, Dental Network Of America, Dentemax, Dominion Dental, Guardian Dental, Highmark BCBS, Humana, Humana Dental, Metlife, United Concordia, United Healthcare Direct, Gateway, United Healthcare Community Plan, Dental Advantage, UPMC OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM

6301 Forbes Ave Ste 230

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania-B.A.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Anesthesiology-University Of Pittsburgh / Montefiore Hospital
  • General Practice-University Of Pittsburgh / Montefiore Hospital
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Pittsburgh / Montefiore Hospital

Dr. Dash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dash to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Dash's Performance
    GOOD
Swissvale |
First of all, they didn't have me on the schedule. Very long story short. I was supposed to be put out but they didn't give me enough. I felt everything. I told them. I was grabbing them to show them I was in pain and kicking my legs around. They didn't care. I was obviously not sleep like I was suppose to be. I felt everything.
Turtle Creek, PA |
I went to have my tooth extracted he asked if I wanted to be awake or sleep I didn't know patience gets to choose I thought Dr's did what was best for the patient he numbed me on a Monday to pull 2 teeth a week later my jaw and the right side of my lip is still numb ?? I'm scared to go back because he might only make it worse although scheduling the appointment to get the problem fixed was easy... I couldn't trust him enough to fix it nuh uh !!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Worst dentist I have ever been to. Made an appointment 9am and they forgot to schedule me. So, I waited until noon and said I couldn't wait any longer. They then told me that they were about to call me. Once it reached 1pm I told them I had to leave. They treated me like like I was the one to blame. I resceduled. The day I returned they couldn't pull my tooth because of some equipment malfunction. They wanted me to reschedule again. I didn't. The dentist himself was also not very clean.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I never got out of the waiting room. I took my daughter to have a initial appointment for wisdom teeth extraction. The waiting room was like a zoo. The receptionist was very rude and unprofessional. There were screams coming from the back office. I took my insurance card back and left.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I went to dr dash because I have wisdom teeth that need to be extracted... After meeting with him for two minutes I realized what a complete and total hack he was. He wanted to pull 6 teeth cause it's easier than requesting authorization from my insurance and refused to prescribe antibiotics for a highly infected tooth and just wanted to pull it which is potentially very dangerous for me. Had no problem offering up narcotics when I didn't even ask for them.
in Pittsburgh, Pa |
The first surgery was smooth. I was numbed and put to sleep for the entire surgery. Had the top teeth removed. Then two weeks later. The second surgery I was only numb and asleep for half of the surgery. I was screaming cuz I could feel the pain especially while he stitched my gums shut. I had the bottoms removed. They also lost my medical file.
Have you seen Dr. Marvin Dash, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dash?

Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
4800 Friendship Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15224

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry