Dr. Marvin Chiumento, MD

Dr. Marvin Chiumento, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Marvin Chiumento, MD is a dermatologist in Morristown, NJ. He graduated from American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine and specializes in dermatology and anesthesiology.

20 Community Pl Ste 105

Morristown, NJ 07960

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Chiumento

See how frequently Dr. Chiumento performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cold Sore
Rosacea
Herpes Simplex Infection

Dr. Chiumento's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chiumento "My personal philosophy is that we will not only provide you the best Dermatologic care, we will advise you about the best Skin cancer prevention protocols and offer the most current cosmetic treatments available to achieve high level wellness.If you haven't been in for a while, I invite you to drop in for a Skin Cancer screening and consultation. If you are a regular, I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.As always, the wonderful staff is here to take care of your needs and answer your questions. I sincerely look forward to meeting you.

Yours truly,

• Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Chiumento has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chiumento does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chiumento and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chiumento's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chiumento to family and friends
4.4
based on 25 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Chiumento's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Cedar Knolls, NJ
I am so disappointed with the service provided by this doctor. I thought I was going to get help for my eczema, but all he did was inform me of things I have known all my life. I wasted $80 going to him. All he does is recommend creams and lotions he sales in his office because he makes a profit...more
in Englewood, NJ
I don't like leaving a review but I'm doing this because my visit with dr Chiumento was very impressive. He took his time to check my skin thoroughly, asked me a lot of questions about my family histories and diet etc. I feel like he's my primary doctor. No doctor take time like that. Very caring...more
It was one of the worst experiences of my life. He didn't want to help me with my hive problem I was in and out of there in 15 minutes that included my time my wait time.

Are you Dr. Chiumento?