Urology  |
Dr. Marty Prah, MD
Dr. Marty Prah, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Visalia, CA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Prah is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center.

Visalia Medical Clinic

5400 W Hillsdale Ave

Visalia, CA 93291

Dr. Marty Prah, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Prah

Dr. Prah's Experience

Dr. Prah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Epispadias
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Prostate Removal
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, California - General Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, California - Urology

Dr. Prah has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Prah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prah to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Prah's Performance
in Visalia, CA |
Successful surgery was performed on my 87 year husband with Parkinson's. Dr. Prah and his staff are supportive, responsive and professional in their demeanor. They possess the caring humanity that is often sacrificed in today's expedited medical practices.
in Visalia, CA |
I was referred to Doctor Marty Prah for one of the most serious conditions in my life. I was very apprehensive as to what the outcome would be. I was surprised on how professional Doctor Prah and his staff were. They answered every question and left nothing to guess. I have never had a doctor as thorough as Doctor Prah and I can't thank him enough. His surgical skill is second to none and he has a supporting staff to match. He has my highest recommendation.
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Prah said I needed the surgery. It was not the time or type of cancer to wait and see. The pathology report confirmed that Dr. Prah was right and it would have been the worst decision of my life to have waited.
Kept having rising test results. Had biopsies that didn't yield results. When the scores worsened, he asked if I wanted another biopsy. I said no one wants another biopsy. I had to ask if something else could give me definitive answers. Only then did he refer me to the UC system where I learned it was aggressive cancer that was spreading. I was told it would have been terminal if I had not pursued a diagnosis. He was offended that I didn't want to get treatment from him! Get out of valley!
Visalia, CA |
I went in with my office after a procedure had already been performed to see what are next options were. I found Dr. Prah to be very patient, answered all of our questions, talked to us with respect and dignity, and in general had excellent manners. We left the office feeling very comfortable with the decisions that had been made, and I trust him totally with his recommendations.
Tulare, CA 93274 |
Dr. Prah has been my Urologist for 16 years. He has done several office and outpatient treatments and recently did a surgery on me in the hospital. In all the years I have gone to him I have received the most thorough care possible. Dr. Prah has kept a close watch on my health condition and I completely trusted him when he said it was time for surgery. The surgery outcome has been excellent.His office staff is managed very professionally and his nurse Katharine explains instructions very well.
in Visalia, Ca |
Best urologist I've ever had. Others just prescribed antibiotics.
in Visalia, CA |
Dr Prah did an excellent job on my procedure. This was my first surgery and Dr. Prah took the time to explain what was going to happen. I have been very happy with the results..
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Prah is a very experienced doctor. He was the first Dr. in our county to use the Da Vinci Surgical system. He travelled to San Jose for over a hundred operations prior to having the Da Vinci surgical system installed at Kaweah Delta Hospital. I feel very comfortable with both Dr. Prah and Kaweah Delta Hospital relative to his type of surgical care.
in Exeter, CA |
Expertise. No fooling around. Dr.P is current, professional and super-caring. I like and respect him-credit him for an early intervention that may have saved my life! The other thing is the follow-up. He's still working with me to improve my quality of life. His staff is wonderful-warm and sensitive to this specialty's special challenges for the patient. HIGHLY recommended!
in Visalia, CA |
I have found Dr. Prah to be very thorough, considerate and caring and truly interested in my urological health. I praise his expertise in every procedure he has done for my problems and would eagerly recommend him without hesitation.
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Prah is an excellent and experienced urologist, accomplished with robotic surgery techniques. I very much appreciated his clear and concise communication skills when he successfully treated me for a life threatening condition. I constantly refer friends and acquaintances who are considering treatment to Dr. Prah for evaluation. I am grateful to Dr Prah, and the excellent staff at Kaweah Delta Hospital.
in Visalia, CA |
He listened to us he told us everything that was going to happen and was right up front from the beginning.He is just a really nice and genuine person he made me feel very comfortable and I felt I am in the best care for my situation.
in Visalia, CA |
Surgery was successful and cancer was eliminated. Dr. Prah's diagnosis was correct as evidenced by post pathological report. Care after surgery has also been excellent and informative.
excellent
Have you seen Dr. Marty Prah, MD?
Are you Dr. Prah?

See our Urology Specialist at Saint Agnes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Prah

Dr. Prah accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Prah has admitting privileges