Dr. Martina Jonsson, MD
Lane County Behavioral Health Services2411 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Eugene, OR 97401
Dr. Martina Jonsson, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Eugene, OR. Dr. Jonsson has more experience with Psychotic Disorders, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jonsson to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
- Unknown (2/13/2019)View details
Frequently Treated by Dr. Jonsson
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Jonsson treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Jonsson treats other conditions, please contact the office at (541) 682-3608.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Jonsson is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Compare with other specialists.
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Jonsson is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Jonsson's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Jonsson's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conversion Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Jonsson accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Jonsson accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage