Dr. Martin Weintraub, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Martin Weintraub, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Martin Weintraub, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Westminster, MD. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Weintraub is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center.

Dr. Weintraub's Experience

See how Dr. Weintraub's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weintraub

Dr. Weintraub accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Weintraub has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weintraub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weintraub to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Weintraub's Performance
in Hanover, PA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Weintraub ( since 1986 ). I cannot say enough about his professionalism and caring approach in dealing with the glaucoma I have in both eyes. His concern regarding the health of my vision has reassured me that I am getting the best care possible.
in Westminster, Md. |
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Weintraub for our eye exams since the mid 80's. We have always appreciated his thoroughness and his positive attitude during our visits. He was originally recommended to us by many of my fellow teachers in Carroll County. We trust him with his careful treatment and monitoring of my glaucoma as well as for our eventual need for cataract surgery. He is an important part of our health care network.
in Walpole, NH |
I would like to say how much I admire, respect and trust Dr.Weintraub's professional skill. I travel from New Hampshire to Maryland just to have him take care of my eyes. I would be lost and visually frustrated without him. I find him to the point, very direct and caring. Ann Rasinsky
in Manchester, MD |
I am 100% pleased with the care Dr. Weintraub gives to my eyes and eye health. I fully trust in his ability to do a comprehensive eye exam and to recommend the care that is needed to preserve quality vision. Dr. Weintraub is friendly, compassionate, & easy to talk with. He takes time to answer all my questions. Whether I need a routine eye exam or have a pressing medical issue that impacts my vision, Dr. Weintraub has the expertise to fully care for my vision needs. I would go nowhere else.
in Sykesville, MD |
I was called back for my exam within 15 minutes of checking in. Very polite doctor who made me feel comfortable and at ease. He asked questions appropriate to my visit and gave information I needed to hear. The exam was explained with each step and was very thorough. Definitely will return!!
in Westminster, MD |
My experience with Dr. Weintraub was terrible. I made an appointment to get a second opinion on a vision problem. When I started to explain the symptoms I have been experiencing I was quickly dismissed and was told to give him in ten words or less what the problem was. He made me feel as though I was wasting his time and did not take the time to even give me an exam.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Weintraub, MD?
Are you Dr. Weintraub?

Compare Dr. Weintraub

Dr. Weintraub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Weintraub has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weintraub's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Washington Hospital Center

Completed in 1980

University MD Hospital

Completed in 1983

Dr. Weintraub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weintraub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology