Dr. Martin Ton, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Ton

Consultants in Pain Medicine

134 Business Park Dr Rm 2 Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Dr. Martin Ton, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in pain medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Ton accepts

Dr. Ton accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Ton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ton

3.5

Dr. Ton?
Dr. Ton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martin Ton, MD
left me hanging in pain. Gave me an injection told him it did not work. His nurse said nothing else he could do...go back to neurosurgeon Would recommend another pain management doctor. He made his Christmas money from me now I'm worse than before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
have had several all have been very good,i would send any of my family or friends to him and know they would be taken care of,the staff is also great,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
I have serious neck and back conditions. On two separate occasions over a three year period, Dr. Ton found what the expert Radiologists missed. Because of his expertise, I have had two surgeries reducing my pain that I otherwise would have had to suffer. Whenever I get an MRI it is followed by an appointment with doctor Ton. My long trips from west Chesapeake are worth it. He and his staff have always been helpful and gone out of their way to see that my care is always the best! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
I have lower back pain issues. I had an appointment with Dr. Martin Ton due to severe pain at that time. Had to wait 30 to 40 minutes to see him. He did not spend more than five minutes with me and didn’t have time to answer some questions. He ordered a MRI and after coming back with the results he just prescribed some muscles relaxer medicine. Again he didn’t have time to explain what were the results of MRI. Moral of story, find another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
I just had a an appointment with Dr. Ton this afternoon and found him to be the rudest, harshest and non-compassionate medical care person I’ve ever encountered. He was uncaring and extremely brash when I attempted asking a couple questions. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Ton and his staff for many years now. he is very diligent to do whatever it takes to keep my pain at bay . I will continue to see him . It is easy to get an appointmen usually within 2 weeks and the wait times are within normal range .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
If you want to feel like a money making product instead of a patient, this is the office for you. Feel lucky if they answer the phone during regular business hours and even luckier if they return your call. 3 procedures were done on me over several months with no relief in pain, although I am dealing with new pain they created. No x-rays or MRI done. No paperwork following any treatment to explain what was done. No follow up check ups. And they are trying to squeeze more money from me now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
My wife and I have been treated by Dr. Ton . He as well as his staff are the best. My wife's spine is in very poor condition. Dr. Ton has been most successful in providing her significant relief from the unending pain. His care and concern for his patients is the best. thank you for the care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
Great Dr. He is very smart and listens to your concerns. He always makes me feel comfortable and he is very funny too! His staff is wonderful and makes you feel great! Never been to a Drs office and felt so cared for! I'm glad I made a appointment with him I have had two epidural steroid injections and each time he made me laugh. Very knowledge man very smart he helped me allot with my back issues. Other Drs I have seen compare nothing to this man at all!!!! I'm so glad he is treating me!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Ton for years with a bad back, he is my life saver. I have had two surgeries and always find my way back to him. I would strongly recommend him you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Ton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ton?

• Pain Medicine

Consultants in Pain Medicine

Consultants in Pain Medicine134 Business Park Dr Rm 2 Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Vascular & Transp. Specialist

Sentara600 Gresham Dr Norfolk, VA 23507

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ton treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)