Dr. Martin Ton, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Consultants In Pain Medicine 1080 First Colonial Rd Ste 201 Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Get Directions
Dr. Martin Ton, MD
Dr. Martin Ton, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Ton is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital, Bon Secours - Depaul Medical Center and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital.

Dr. Ton's Experience

See how Dr. Ton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ton

Dr. Ton accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ton to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Ton's Performance
Norfolk, VA |
If you want to feel like a money making product instead of a patient, this is the office for you. Feel lucky if they answer the phone during regular business hours and even luckier if they return your call. 3 procedures were done on me over several months with no relief in pain, although I am dealing with new pain they created. No x-rays or MRI done. No paperwork following any treatment to explain what was done. No follow up check ups. And they are trying to squeeze more money from me now.
in Norfolk, VA |
My wife and I have been treated by Dr. Ton . He as well as his staff are the best. My wife's spine is in very poor condition. Dr. Ton has been most successful in providing her significant relief from the unending pain. His care and concern for his patients is the best. thank you for the care.
in Virginia Beach |
Great Dr. He is very smart and listens to your concerns. He always makes me feel comfortable and he is very funny too! His staff is wonderful and makes you feel great! Never been to a Drs office and felt so cared for! I'm glad I made a appointment with him I have had two epidural steroid injections and each time he made me laugh. Very knowledge man very smart he helped me allot with my back issues. Other Drs I have seen compare nothing to this man at all!!!! I'm so glad he is treating me!!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have been going to Dr. Ton for years with a bad back, he is my life saver. I have had two surgeries and always find my way back to him. I would strongly recommend him you will not be disappointed.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ton's staff is friendly , timely and considerate just as he practices. Dr. Ton is empathetic thorough and knowledgeable.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
This office is AMAZING! Every experience I've had (and there have been many) have been top notch! From making the appointment, to checking in and throughout the entire visit I am treated with smiling faces, dignity, respect and compassion. Dr Ton and his staff always take time to genuinely listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions without ever making me feel like I'm 'just another patient' or rushed throught the process. My only regret is that I cannot give them more stars!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr Ton gave me all the time I need to answer my questions and did not rush me through the process. Very good bed side ,caring manner . I felt like he had a genuine interest in my well being .
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Very poor bedside manner and showed little interest or concern. Not empathic.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Ton, MD?
Are you Dr. Ton?

Compare Dr. Ton

Dr. Ton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Ton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ton's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Ton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons

Graduated in 1989

Albany Med Center

Completed in 1990

Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1993

Dr. Ton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Ton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.