Neurology  |
Dr. Martin Taylor, DO
Dr. Taylor is a Board Certified Neurologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of head/neck and neuropathic pain, movement disorders, EMG, EEG, and botulinum toxin therapy. Dr. Taylor earned his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of North Texas. As an undergraduate, he was a member of Alpha Epsilon Delta and was on the Dean's Honor Roll. He attended medical school at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He was elected into the Psi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society and received the Sigma Sigma Phi Outstanding Senior Award and the Chancellor's Award upon graduation. He earned his Ph.D. in Biomedical Science from the University of North Texas Health Science Center pursuing research in neuroscience. He received a D.O./Ph.D. Fellowship from the University of North Texas Health Science Center and two separate American Osteopathic Association Burroughs Wellcome Fellowships. Dr. Taylor is Clinical Associate Professor at the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He holds privileges at area hospitals including St. Ann's Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital.

5040 Forest Dr Ste 300

New Albany, OH 43054

Dr. Martin Taylor, DO

• Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)

Learn about Dr. Taylor

"We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of neurological care.  We pride ourselves on being up to date on the latest developments in diagnostic testing, treatments, and techniques for neurological conditions.  Our knowledge is passed on to our patients through educational discussions and various reading materials.  It is very important that our patients understand their neurological diagnosis and that they fee comfortable with the treatment plan."

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Huntington's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Meningiomas
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Electrodiagnostic Procedure
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Strong Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Rochester

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Columbus, OH |
I called OrthoNuero to schedule an appointment with Dr. Taylor. While on the phone with the scheduler, I asked very specifically if Dr. Taylor performed ablation therapy for my PHN. The scheduler assured me he did, so I scheduled my appointment and waited the two months to see him. Five minutes into my visit with Dr. Taylor, he informs me that he does NOT perform ablations, and that he would have to obtain a referral for me to see one of his associates. I was very disappointed that the scheduler
in Mansfield, OH |
I highly recommend Dr Taylor! I'm a 37 year old who woke up one morning with severe head & neck pain lasting for 10 long months! I saw 11 different doctors during the 10 months, one doctor referring me to the next & no one knew what was wrong with me or what to do. I almost lost my job as a nurse due to missing work. I was starting to think there never was going to be relief! I saw Dr Taylor & he helped me! He explains everything in detail!! He is the BEST!!!
in Newark, OH |
~I've been a patient of Dr Taylor for a cpl years now I get Botox Injections for pain & im extremely satisfied with the care I receive from him.
in Columbus, OH |
I see Dr. Taylor for multiple sclerosis. In my opinion, there's not a better neurologist out there! I feel like I am getting the best care available. His assistant Cindy is very kind and helpful anytime I need assistance. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone who needs a neurologist.
in Westerville, OH |
Dr Taylor is warm, caring and compassionate. He listens to what the issue is and tries hard to find an appropriate treatment to solve the issue. He explains the treatments in detail and takes the time to answer all questions. He answers phone questions through his secretary usually the same day. One of the top migraine doctors by far in the state of Ohio. I have been to many and he is one of the best.
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Taylor is a warm and caring physician who devotes the needed time to address all questions relating to his patient's current condition. One has the feeling that you are the most important person he will 'see' that day.
in Columbus, OH |
I have been a patient for over ten years. This is a very caring doctor and works very hard to help. Does not mind to send you on to another if you aren't getting better.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Taylor, DO?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Visit Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
    Worker's Compensation WC