Dr. Martin L. Schulman, MD

Dr. Martin L. Schulman, MD

General Surgery | Male | 83 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Schulman specializes in General Surgery and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Schulman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Schulman's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Schulman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schulman

Experience with Dr. Schulman
Dr. Schulman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (7)
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr Schulman is very courteous and very Professional . He is always with a smile and generous with his needle to help and restore the looks of your....legs; as I have been his patient for over twenty years.
in New Jersey |
Thanks to Dr.Schulmen I have beautiful hands again ? no more ugly veins. I had my hands done several years ago, and before this summer started I wanted my legs to be ready to show. As with my hands he injected a solution which magically made those noticeable veins on my legs disappear along with those creepy spider veins. I no longer have to be self-conscious about what I wear. I?m so happy with the results and very grateful to Dr. Schulman.
in Port Washington, NY |
Dr. Martin Schulman has provided me with excellent care since 1987. He is caring and listens to my concerns. His staff is professional, polite, and run the office with impressive efficiency.
in Amityville Ny |
I have been a patient 36 years . I find dr Martin and his son Lee , to be fine care providers . They have been treating me with my vascular issues when ever they occur I have had injection theraphy when needed and last year I did have surgery . This was due to deep vein enlargement , I'm very satisfied the staff and the surgical care was excellent . I come for revisits to keep my legs free veins and above all safe from any clots . My daughter has great relief from injection theraphy also .
Have you seen Dr. Martin L. Schulman, MD?
Are you Dr. Schulman?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.