Dr. Martin Schulman, MD

Dr. Martin Schulman, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Martin Schulman, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 83 years old and has been practicing for 60 years.

Dr. Schulman's Experience

See how Dr. Schulman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schulman

Dr. Schulman accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schulman to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Schulman's Performance
    in Princeton Jct., NJ |
    Dr. Martin L. Schulman, father of Dr. Lee Schulman with whom I have had more than excellent successful removal of family-inherited varicose veins needing chronic care for over 13 years saw me at short notice as son not available in NYC location (Park & 92nd). My panic noticing a new pattern of veins which had developed noted immediately, addressed, injected painlessly successfully eliminating fear disfigurement always potential threat for my health during surgical procedures as well as beauty!!
    in Whitestone, NY |
    Dr Schulman is very courteous and very Professional . He is always with a smile and generous with his needle to help and restore the looks of your....legs; as I have been his patient for over twenty years.
    in New Jersey |
    Thanks to Dr.Schulmen I have beautiful hands again ? no more ugly veins. I had my hands done several years ago, and before this summer started I wanted my legs to be ready to show. As with my hands he injected a solution which magically made those noticeable veins on my legs disappear along with those creepy spider veins. I no longer have to be self-conscious about what I wear. I?m so happy with the results and very grateful to Dr. Schulman.
    in Port Washington, NY |
    Dr. Martin Schulman has provided me with excellent care since 1987. He is caring and listens to my concerns. His staff is professional, polite, and run the office with impressive efficiency.
    in Amityville Ny |
    I have been a patient 36 years . I find dr Martin and his son Lee , to be fine care providers . They have been treating me with my vascular issues when ever they occur I have had injection theraphy when needed and last year I did have surgery . This was due to deep vein enlargement , I'm very satisfied the staff and the surgical care was excellent . I come for revisits to keep my legs free veins and above all safe from any clots . My daughter has great relief from injection theraphy also .
    Have you seen Dr. Martin Schulman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Schulman?

Dr. Schulman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Schulman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schulman's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
    • Aneurysm
    • Aortic Aneurysm
    • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Varicose Veins

Completed in 1960

Baylor

Completed in 1964

• Croatian

Dr. Schulman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schulman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery