Dr. Martin Molina, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Martin Molina, MD
Dr. Martin "Marty" Molina is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He is a native Texan and has been practicing medicine in the Austin area for 10 years now. Dr. Molina received both Bachelors in Science and Bachelors in Art degrees from Texas Tech University. He received his degree in medicine from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara with further extensive training at New York Medical College. Dr. Molina performed his residency training and Chief Resident year in Austin at Brackenridge Hospital, Children's Hospital of Austin, and St. David's Hospital.

Dr. Molina's Experience

See how Dr. Molina's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Molina

Dr. Molina accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Molina is now accepting new patients

Dr. Molina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molina to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Molina's Performance
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Molina and his assistants are very caring and competent. However, I have become extremely unhappy recently. It is not possible to get in to see Dr. Molina. I was treated recently and the treatment was ineffective leaving me in severe pain. When I called and left a message to ask what I should do next, I received no response. When I called back, I was told that I should not expect a response for days. When I complained, I was told I should seek treatment elsewhere.
    in Cedar Park, TX |
    Dr. Molina and his staff are awesome. Every time I'm in (myself or a family member) Dr. Molina spends the right amount of time explaining what is going on. He is always detailed. I highly recommend.
    Cedar Park, TX |
    We LOVE Dr. Molina. He is the doctor for our whole family and the only doctor my daughter has ever had! His personal attention and relationship with each family member means we will never go anywhere else!
    in Pharr Texas |
    We love our DrMolina and staff very caring always made us feel more like family we always let everyone know that he is a good Dr .
    austin, tx |
    Dr. Molina is a kind, compassionate and humble man who sincerely cares for the well-being of his patients. Most recently, I underwent a check-up with full physical, blood work, etc. Dr. Molina then walked through the results with specific recommendations for each area, pointing our how I could close gaps with nutrition, etc.
    in Austin, TX |
    I would recommend Dr Molina to anyone. His office is well run and he is a very good communicator and is advice has been sound and effective.
    Have you seen Dr. Martin Molina, MD?
    Are you Dr. Molina?

Dr. Molina says...

Dr. Martin "Marty" Molina is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He is a native Texan and has been practicing medicine in the Austin area for 10 years now. Dr. Molina received both Bachelors in Science and Bachelors in Art degrees from Texas Tech University.

He received his degree in medicine from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara with further extensive training at New York Medical College. Dr. Molina performed his residency training and Chief Resident year in Austin at Brackenridge Hospital, Children's Hospital of Austin, and St. David's Hospital.

Dr. Molina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Depression

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara

Graduated in 1999

• Other Education
      New York Medical College

Dr. Molina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Laser Hair Removal