Dr. Martin Mark, MD

Dr. Martin Mark, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Martin Mark, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences in 1979 and specializes in gastroenterology.

3999 Dutchmans Ln Ste 7B

Louisville, KY 40207

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Health Net
  • Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.

Learn about Dr. Mark

See how frequently Dr. Mark performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Diarrhea
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Mark's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mark "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 700 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 140 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Pittsburg-Montefiore Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Tufts University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Mark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mark's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mark to family and friends

Dr. Mark's Performance

Dr. Mark literally Is helping to change my husbands life. After two visits to the er within60 days for his ulcerative colitis. We were at the end of our rope not knowing what to do next. Dr. Mark who is not the doctor my husband sees normally was very proactive and listened when we told him about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mark saved my life and I will forever be thankful and appreciative for him. When doctors tried to get me to give up and remove my colon he pledged to help me get better and be able to manage and control my disease not allow it to control me or take my life and he did just that. Thank you Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
knows his stuff but he is an awful Dr. he is very disrespectful inconsiderate I had my family member transferred out of Nortons due to his lack of respect for his patient.. worse Dr I've ever came across.. he has no plan of action he rather talk about the history of the patient and how much and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would leave zero stars if that was an option. My mother was in ICU and I have never met a more disrespectful and inconsiderate Dr. in my life. He was not only rude to my mother but to my family as well. He said that he had no sympathy for my mother and that we should pretty much just let her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Could not be happier with this brilliant, caring and no-nonsense expert. Exceeded expectations and confident that he will treat my husband back to good health. His supportive staff is also very competent and goes above and beyond in attitude and action.
Are you Dr. Mark?