Dr. Martin Keltz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Keltz

St Lukes-roosevelt Hosp Ctr

200 W 57th St Ste 1300 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Martin Keltz, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Keltz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keltz

3.7

Dr. Keltz?
Dr. Keltz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martin Keltz, MD
Dr. Keltz & his entire team are amazing! My husband & I went through several obstacles before finally being able to conceive & Dr. Keltz always had a solution and was always very compassionate. I am so happy that he was my doctor during this very difficult time in our lives. There were times when we just wanted to give up & he was always there pushing us & I'm so glad he did. All of the nurses & sonogram techs were amazing too. I'm currently 6 months pregnant with my first and I owe it all to Dr. Keltz. I will definitely be seeing him again in my future when I'm ready to try for my 2nd, I highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
After a year of treatment, I am thrilled to now be pregnant and I owe it all to Dr. Keltz and his INCREDIBLE staff. I felt supported, cared for, and looked after the entire time, and knew I was in the best of hands. I am eternally grateful for all of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Dr. Martin "The Jabber" Keltz is the worst gynecologist I have ever had the displeasure of meeting! I was referred to him for a myomectomy. He prescribed me Lupron, which induces menopause. The nightmare side effects last years and there was already a class action lawsuit. I found out, too late. Also, I had questions about the surgery and he DID NOT like answering them. During my second session he remarked "What a nervous lady!" After each contentious consult he performed a very painful pelvic ultrasound, in which he would provide a half-hearted apology afterwards. After the second time I started to suspect it was an act of vindictiveness for my inquisitive nature and never returned!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Dr. Keltz and his staff are amazing. I've been a patient there for the last year and they've helped me so much. After decades of painful periods and other health issues, Dr. Keltz was the only dr who properly diagnosed me and solved the problem. I then went through the IVF process with him and was successful on the 1st try. There's a bit of a wait sometimes but its worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Sincere thank you to Dr. Keltz and the entire Westmed staff. Struggling to conceive is extremely nerve wracking, and you often feel as though something is broken. Dr. Keltz, the nurses, his PA Theresa, and ultrasound technicians made me (and my husband) feel very calm and cared for throughout the entire process - even through the disappointing times. Dr. Keltz took the time to go through the process thoroughly, answer any questions I had, and was open, honest, and realistic. Yes, you may wait a bit during cycle visits in the morning, but I actually found it comforting when speaking with women in the waiting area going through the same thing I was. Truly recommend Dr. Keltz to anyone in the area experiencing their own battle with infertility. Expecting twins this March!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Dr. Keltz is extremely helpful and realistic during the process of IUI and IVF. Throughout it all, he took his time to explain clarifying questions and provide straightforward, direct answers. He doesn't sugarcoat information, and I appreciated his honesty. At the same time, he was caring during this process. Additionally, the staff was extremely kind and the techs and nurses were sweethearts. At times when I met with other doctors in the practice, they were also very caring. The process took about a year for me, but throughout it all, not once did I question competence and skill. You want the best in the field and with Keltz, I was in the hands of an expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Keltz and would recommend him to anyone who is considering an ivf (i only had one successful treatment with him). Their staff is great, and dr Keltz seemed very knowledgable and with a good sense of humor. I felt like the practice is very busy and you should not expect them to hold your hand, but they definitely know what they are doing. I am very glad that I chose Dr Keltz - could not be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Extremely insensitive. It's obvious that he is extremely pro- IVF (regardless of your financial situation) to keep his success rate high. I ultimately got pregnant (not under his care) via IUI after he told me IUI wouldn't work and that I needed exploratory surgery. Keep in mind, I am 32 with mild PCOS and no other fertility issues. Saved myself tens of thousands of dollars and a surgery by getting a second opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?
Dr. Keltz is an amazing doctor! I was referred to the WestMed RE group after struggling to get pregnant. The team at WestMed diagnosed an unrelated issue that Dr. Keltz was able to solve. He performed a complex surgery and saved my organs (other doctors would have given up). He always reassured my husband and me that we would be able to get pregnant-he has always had our best interest at heart and we have been able to achieve a major milestone with his help. Dr Keltz is awesome-- simply the best
Terrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Keltz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keltz?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Bellevue Hospital Center
1989
New York University School Of Medicine

• Russian

Dr. Keltz accepts

Dr. Keltz accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages