Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Martin Hauptschein, MD
Dr. Martin Hauptschein, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Hauptschein is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Olive View - UCLA Medical Center.

Michael S Burton Medical Group, Inc.

2101 Hillhurst Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Hauptschein

Dr. Hauptschein's Experience

Dr. Hauptschein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Westchester Co Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Westchester Co Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Hauptschein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hauptschein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hauptschein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hauptschein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hauptschein to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Hauptschein's Performance
Culver City, CA |
Dr. Haupstein is an excellent physician i say one of the best. I trust him with all my health decision and HIS care. BUT his primary staff assistant Sara is a bully and gets away with the worst office behavior and attitude unprecedented
Los Angeles, CA |
Worst doctor I have ever seen. Hard to get an appointment. The doctor ran some tests and a month later I had to call to follow up. They had to contact the lab, and a week later I finally got the results. I had to have a cholesterol test and then the doctor yelled at me when I told him I didn't want to take statins. All totaled, don't go there!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Unprofessional. Forgetful. Dated office, dated systems. Everything is on paper. Very inefficient. Difficult to get someone on the phone -- They only pick up 20-30% of the time. Referrals have to be mailed... MAILED! In 2017! Doctor barely remembers who you are. What's more, the doctor frequently and openly complains about other patients within obvious earshot of the waiting room. OOF!
in Los Angeles, CA |
This is a doctor that listens to you....Once you get to know him, you find he is a good listener and he listens well... He will work with you and not against you...He is more like a country doctor that cares for those that take the time to really explain their symtoms...I have had him as my primary doctor over 10 years and feel the many times he has been there at Cedars Sinai putting me back together again when I was at my worst is the doctor I would want by my side to heal me.
in West LA,CA |
This doctor is, without a doubt, the worst doctor in all of Los Angeles. His staff is rude and they leave you on hold for 20 minutes at a time. The doctor himself is rude also. I've called 3 times asking for them to send me my blood test info and I still haven't received it. I was even in the office and they insisted on faxing it instead of giving me a copy. When I called to make an appointment so I could get prescriptions refilled, they told me the doctor didn't have any appts open for 3 months
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Hauptschein is the most rude and inconsiderate Dr. that I have ever experience. Referrals take weeks if ever to get to you, it literally takes about an hour to see him for every visit, his staff is rude and slow, all of his data is on paper and gets lost every so often, if you have something sent to them from another Dr. they never get it the first time, they make promises that they never keep, they never call you back when they say they will, Dr. and staff give attitude. Always miserable.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Hauptschein, MD?
Are you Dr. Hauptschein?

See our Geriatric Medicine Specialist at Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center

Visit Dr. Hauptschein