Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Glowacki

Glowacki MD

6535 Rochester Rd Ste 102 Troy, MI 48085

Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Wayne State University in 2002 and specializes in interventional pain medicine and pain medicine.

Dr. Glowacki accepts

Dr. Glowacki accepts the following insurance:

Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
NGS CoreSource
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Glowacki's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Glowacki's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent

Dr. Glowacki performs Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Glowacki performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

• Spondylosis
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

I strive to never have patients waiting for long periods of time in our office.  We gather a thorough medical history, and combined with physical examination and review of diagnostic imaging and other studies I will develop a treatment plan indi...

• Interventional Pain Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glowacki

Dr. Glowacki?
Dr. Glowacki's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD
I just recently referred Dr. Glowacki to a friend. I looked up his web to be certain I was giving her up to date info and realized I had never, really, told him how amazing he was! Years ago, after breast cancer and a double mastectomy, I was left with severe nerve damage. I had lost all strength and mobility in both arms. I was icing from one side of my armpit, clear across my chest to the other armpit. I had an inner fire that no one could understand. I was open to any advice available. No amount of medication even touched the pain. I was beyond depressed! My husband and I were invited to see a show downtown. On the back of the playbill was an ad for Dr G's new business. I called the next day and they got me right in. He explained all options for my type of pain very clearly. HE TRULY SAVED MY LIFE!!! Dr. 'GLOW' should have a glowing halo above his head! I love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki, is a very caring doctor. He explains the procedure, and is gentle performing it. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I have been Dr. Glowacki's patient for several years. He is caring and very intelligent. I was originally referred to his office by my family doc who told me he is one of the most respected specialists in his field. Their office is clean and modern, the staff is really great (I'm always greeted by name), and there is never a wait. Jodi is not only the most caring medical professionals I have seen (and I've seen many!), she also a very compassionate person. She's truly one in a million.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I’m a long-term patient of Dr. Glowacki and would gladly recommend him. He employs a multi-pronged approach to pain management and a willingness to consider different procedures/medications that would better treat my pain. The office and surgical staff are fantastic. I’ll also note the great care I’ve received from all of the nurse practitioners in my time as a patient, and especially the current NP, Jodie Eickhoff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki has been taking care of the pain problems of me and my family for years. I have referred many friends to him. He is very intelligent, knowledgeable and excellent. I like his personality. I trust him completely. He listens and is very open to questions. He explains things well and answers questions in a thoughtful manner. He's great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Very calm and reassuring office staff and medical professionals. Dr. Glowacki was able to take care of my pain when no one else was able to. He listens to exactly what you are describing to him and asks questions until he is certain he knows what type of help you need. I would highly recommend him and his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I have recommended Dr Glowacki to several friends and family members who need pain management, yet have had poor experiences with other providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I am impressed by the quick & straightforward conversations with the Nurse, then the Nurse Practitioner, & Dr. Glowacki with the N.P. typing up notations as I talked with Dr., leaving him to focus on me & my pain issues, rather than typing in between or taping conversation that would later need entering. I really like (as a disabled former RN) their non-judgemental & honest approach to someone who's been struggling for 20+ years with debilitating pain. Dr. called MRI to notify of no fragrance
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki and staff provide clear information regarding every procedure. They never make me feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Caring staff, efficient office and excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I suffer from trigeminal neuralgia, aka the suicide disease. I have tried everything; craniotomy, medications, chiropractic work, massage therapy, craniosacral therapy, etc., and while each of these has provided small amounts of relief, nothing has helped like the procedures Dr. Glowacki has performed. My disorder is challenging but Dr. G approached my treatment with enthusiasm and had several “tricks” up his sleeve for treatment. I am so thankful to have found him and his wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Since going to Dr. Glowacki multiple times over a number of years I have had great success with controlling lower backpain and related leg pain. I have been able to avoid a 2nd back surgery and be much more active. The team is always friendly, answers all questions and provides as much detail as you want when asking about the procedure, what to expect afterwards, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki, Jodi and everyone else in the office are so good at what they do. They have always shown such personal attention to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
He is a good and caring Dr. I would recommend him and am to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. G for over 10 years. He always knows the source of my pain no matter if it’s back, neck, hips etc. If one treatment doesn’t work, he’ll continue until you are satisfied! His staff is prompt, courteous, and professional! I have sent many family members and friends to him for pain relief. I am so happy a surgeon recommended him to me! He is a life saver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
While the treatment and results from Dr. Glowacki were excellent, his office staff is the most aggravating group I have ever dealt with. They repeatedly billed the insurance incorrectly (coordination of benefits) for months and then sent me a bill for the outstanding amount. I even went so far as to send their office manager a letter with exact instructions on how to bill the insurance correctly and received no response.
Due to the very, complex nature of medical...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Monthly follow-up is wonderful. Therapy may be changed based on current condition. The staff is wonderful .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I FOUND A PRACTICE THAT CARED ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS. CLEAN, QUIET, TIMELY, FRIENDLY, PRECISE, FOLLOWED PROTOCOL TO THE LETTER. I ENJOYED EVERY VISIT DUE TO THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK CARE OF ME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki and his staff are friendly, kind, and very good at their jobs. Dr. Glowacki has helped me with my back pain and made it possible for me to enjoy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki is very good doctor. His concern is to help is very good. If you can explain where the pain is the worse, it helps him to understand the best way to treat the pain.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Glowacki?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Glowacki treats patients.

Compare Providers