Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 45

Glowacki MD

6535 Rochester Rd Troy, MI 48085

Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Troy, MI and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Glowacki has more experience with Spine and Pain Management than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Wayne State University medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glowacki to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Frequently Treated by Dr. Glowacki

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Glowacki treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Glowacki treats other conditions, please contact the office at (248) 813-0060.

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Spine specialists.

Dr. Glowacki typically treats 78% more often than similar doctors

High Frequency
Very High Frequency
Similar Providers

Pain Management

Pain management specialists diagnose and treat pain and pain-related conditions through procedures including medication, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture.Compare with other Pain Management specialists.

Dr. Glowacki typically treats 61% more often than similar doctors

• Stem Cell Therapy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Glowacki accepts

Dr. Glowacki accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Tricare

Dr. Glowacki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glowacki

Dr. Glowacki?
When my legs started going numb I knew I needed help. Dr. Glowacki was my answer.
Michael – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowicki and staff are so compassionate and caring. My 94 year old mom is proof there is hope in managing great discomfort thanks to the treatment provided by Dr Glowicki
Jo – Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Wonderful doctor he listens and explains everything in detail ! The staff gets you in quick and they are very friendly. Front desk staff is kind and knowledgeable.
Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
He deserves 10 stars. His treatments on my neck not only lessened pain in my neck but actually helped my arms and legs to gain strength. I had no idea how much connection the neck has to the rest of the body. My right hand had been curled for over a decade. Saw a few doctors, a neurosurgeon, and physical therapy to no avail. My hand was closed due to pinched nerves in my neck. I now have use of my hand again. I have arthritis and spinal stenosis so bar a miracle I will never be totally pain free. But he has reduced it so significantly, more than I ever thought possible. It has been life changing. For years it had been hard to get out of bed. This year I grew tomatoes in a raised bed. His staff is great and he runs a tight ship. Appointments run on time but he will explain things and I do not feel rushed. It is comfortable due to friendly staff. The PA (Brittany) listens well and asks good questions and like Dr. Glowacki they are both professional and easy to talk to.
Kathy Buckhave – Aug 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki was kind professional and caring his bedside manner was amazing, I wish I could say the same thing for his a physicians assistant Britney. She was condescending rude salty and made me validate/prove to her my illness. Left a really really really bad taste in my mouth, and I wanted to warn others.
Kasey Hadd – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki has been a blessing to me! He has given me the hope of living a normal, fun life again (lumbar injury 2005) I have been living with pain for 15 years. After just a couple visits, I can stand longer, walk better and participate in outings that were place on hold.Dr. Glowacki took the TIME to LISTEN to me, and reviewed some MRIs and paperwork I brought to my 1st appt. He is very kind, caring, and compassionate! I would strongly recommend Dr. Glowacki. His staff are wonderful, as well.
Leslie Lambert – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I highly recommend this doctor. Very professional , looks at the big picture. You can understand what he is talking about.Has a great staff and a great right hand lady in Kelsey who is very comforting to patience.
Tony Lijoi – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki is an excellent pain management physician. On my first visit he taught me more in one hour than I had learned over 10 years of dealing with my pain at the time. He truly loves what he does and the results from his work are awesome. He has helped me walk better and to be able to function in my daily life with less pain.
Angela Omieljaniuk – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Great doctor for neck and back pain he really knows what he is doing I highly recommend him to everyone that is in pain
Gerald whitby – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki really helps me with my sciatica and back pains. He is a true professional and miracle worker.
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr. Glowacki has been treating my neck pain issues for several years. I am always very pleased with the pain relief I get from his treatments.
Patricia Zinser – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I just recently referred Dr. Glowacki to a friend. I looked up his web to be certain I was giving her up to date info and realized I had never, really, told him how amazing he was! Years ago, after breast cancer and a double mastectomy, I was left with severe nerve damage. I had lost all strength and mobility in both arms. I was icing from one side of my armpit, clear across my chest to the other armpit. I had an inner fire that no one could understand. I was open to any advice available. No amount of medication even touched the pain. I was beyond depressed! My husband and I were invited to see a show downtown. On the back of the playbill was an ad for Dr G's new business. I called the next day and they got me right in. He explained all options for my type of pain very clearly. HE TRULY SAVED MY LIFE!!! Dr. 'GLOW' should have a glowing halo above his head! I love him!
Julie Cenit in West Bloomfield , MI – Jul 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki, is a very caring doctor. He explains the procedure, and is gentle performing it. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I have been Dr. Glowacki's patient for several years. He is caring and very intelligent. I was originally referred to his office by my family doc who told me he is one of the most respected specialists in his field. Their office is clean and modern, the staff is really great (I'm always greeted by name), and there is never a wait. Jodi is not only the most caring medical professionals I have seen (and I've seen many!), she also a very compassionate person. She's truly one in a million.
Jessica Koppen in Rochester Hills, MI – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I’m a long-term patient of Dr. Glowacki and would gladly recommend him. He employs a multi-pronged approach to pain management and a willingness to consider different procedures/medications that would better treat my pain. The office and surgical staff are fantastic. I’ll also note the great care I’ve received from all of the nurse practitioners in my time as a patient, and especially the current NP, Jodie Eickhoff.
Auburn Hills – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki has been taking care of the pain problems of me and my family for years. I have referred many friends to him. He is very intelligent, knowledgeable and excellent. I like his personality. I trust him completely. He listens and is very open to questions. He explains things well and answers questions in a thoughtful manner. He's great.
Grand Blanc, MI – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Very calm and reassuring office staff and medical professionals. Dr. Glowacki was able to take care of my pain when no one else was able to. He listens to exactly what you are describing to him and asks questions until he is certain he knows what type of help you need. I would highly recommend him and his office!
Debbie Callahan in Grand Blanc, MI – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I have recommended Dr Glowacki to several friends and family members who need pain management, yet have had poor experiences with other providers.
Marsha in Clarkston , MI – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
I am impressed by the quick & straightforward conversations with the Nurse, then the Nurse Practitioner, & Dr. Glowacki with the N.P. typing up notations as I talked with Dr., leaving him to focus on me & my pain issues, rather than typing in between or taping conversation that would later need entering. I really like (as a disabled former RN) their non-judgemental & honest approach to someone who's been struggling for 20+ years with debilitating pain. Dr. called MRI to notify of no fragrance
Nadine Porter in Lake Orion, MI – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?
Dr Glowacki and staff provide clear information regarding every procedure. They never make me feel rushed.
Waterford, MI – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glowacki?

I strive to never have patients waiting for long periods of time in our office.  We gather a thorough medical history, and combined with physical...Read more

Follow me on Instagram @drglowacki