Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD

Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD

Chiropractic  |

Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD is a chiropractic doctor who practices in Jeannette, PA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

Medical Wellness Associates

6402 State Route 30

Jeannette, PA 15644

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gallagher

Dr. Gallagher's Experience

Dr. Gallagher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Chiropractic
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Integrative Medicine

Dr. Gallagher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gallagher "Dr. Martin P. Gallagher is a Family Doctor, Acupuncturist and General Practitioner and Chiropractor serving the Jeannette area for more than 40 years. Dr. Gallagher is experienced in Chiropractic Manipulation, Colon Hydrotherapy and Gallagher Wellness Program. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, the American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM) and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM). Dr. Martin Gallagher was also awarded Assistant Clinical Professor by the West Virginia University School of Medicine and International Lecturer on topics in Integrative Medicine. AWARDS AND ACCOLADES Faculty Appointment, Assistant Clinical Professor, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine Faculty Appointment, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Hackett Hemwall Foundation Author: Dr. Gallagher's Guide to 21st Century Medicine. International Lecturer on topics in Integrative Medicine FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gallagher Relief of hip, leg, and back pain.

He is exceptional in every aspect! Dr. Gallagher and all his wisdom has me feeling so much better!

Very satisfied with Dr. Gallagher overall. Acupuncture and all treatments. Very understanding to my needs.

"Medical Wellness Associates is dedicated to helping you achieve optimum health---not just the absence of disease, but a state of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness."

• Chiropractic

• Integrative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties**

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

• Colon Hydrotherapy
  • Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Ozone Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Wheeling Jesuit University-Ba Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Health Sciences Antigua School Of Medicine-M.D
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Family Medicine-West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital, Morgantown, Wv

Dr. Gallagher has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Member
  • The International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, Member

Dr. Gallagher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallagher to family and friends
Dr. Gallagher's Performance
Dr. Gallagher provides a very positive and knowledgeable presence. I am very confident in his testing procedures and providing recommendations to resolve the issues at hand.
I've tried a lot of doctors over the years due to different sport injuries and wasn't getting the results i wanted until i met Dr. Gallagher and his staff. i highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
very friendly and informative. fun nurses too !
He is a great doctor, and a wonderful person.
I had seen numerous doctors, both locally and out of state, but none of them could help me; they were all baffled by my confusing array of symptoms and tried to convince me that it was "all in my head." Dr. Gallagher was different. He actually listened to me and, after a thorough workup, was able to diagnose me with Lyme and chemical/environmental sensitivities. When I first came to him, I was effectively disabled. His treatment has given me my life back.
I have been a patient of Dr. Gallagher's for over 19 years and he provides the best care for myself and all of my family. He has treated my children with chiropractic adjustments since they were less than 1 month old. My son is 12 and daughter 8. We follow his diet of eating only healthy food, typically all organic foods. Medical Wellness is like no other natural wellness center, such a positive atmosphere always! Dr. Gallagher has treated four generations of my family and he is the BEST!
After being diagnosed with cancer I was not comfortable with simply doing chemotherapy and radiation. I felt there was more that I could do to win my battle, and I met with Dr Gallagher to come up with a plan. I immediately trusted his methods and was impressed with the way he genuinely cared about my personal health concerns. He was easy to talk to, and he was always very prompt in getting back to me when I had any questions. His staff was very supportive, knowledgeable, and professional.
Dr. Gallagher and his staff go to great lengths to address all of your concerns and make your health a priority. You never feel like you are simply viewed as a diagnosis, but as a person with individual needs. In my experience, I have seen great improvements to my health, and Dr. Gallagher has provided alternatives that have benefited my health in ways traditional medicine has not.
I highly trust and am highly confident in Dr. Gallagher's decision making regarding my treatment. Additionally, it is apparent that the other patients I talk to, and spend time with, are very confident in this aspect, as well.
excellent
I started seeing Dr. Gallagher 11 years ago for prostate issues. He placed me on a regimen of Vitamin C IV therapy and supplements. Everybody told me to get my prostate out even though the guys who did still have major issues. I chose to listen to Dr. Gallagher and not get the surgery but build up my immune system to fight it instead. Thank God I did because I feel like and have the energy of a young man at 59 years old. BOTTOM LINE: If your sick of the drug pushing sur...
Doctor Gallagher is the BEST doctor and very knowledgeable i trust him with my life.
Dr. Gallagher saved me from a serious, life-changing surgery. He helped me when the many other doctors I consulted couldn't. His knowledge and compassion are unsurpassed. I can't thank him enough.
I have received treatment from Dr. Gallagher and his staff since the early 1990"s. I have always been satisfied with the results of my visits. He has treated me for many different problems through the years. I have always trusted his opinion concerning my health. I have taken my children and mother to him for diagnosis and treatments. I have always felt confident that he can help us. I have been blessed to have such a good doctor.
I was treated with chiropractic and prolotherapy for back and hip pain. Had great success!
Dr. Gallagher uses integrated medicine or natural methods of healing . He finds the source of the problem and treats the root of the problem and not the symptom. He has the ability to actually listen to his patients with compassion and the fore - sight to develop an effective treatment plan to heal the patient. Dr. Gallagher is continuously committed to the latest research and development in integrated medicine and developing new treatments for his patients....
I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Gallagher. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine as well as Chiropractic work. He has truly given me a better quality of life by recommending certain supplements, IV infusions to keep my immune system strong, and chiropractic adjustments. I have also received accupuncture from Dr. Gallagher. All around a great doctor who I feel comfortable receiving care from.
Dr Gallagher is an excellent doctor! He is an MD and a Doctor of Chiropractic - - a rare combination! He is very experienced - - providing excellent advice on wellness.
Dr. G. diagnosed and put me on the way to healing and wellness. He accomplished what many other doctors had tried and failed. I am very grateful for Dr. G's. medical skills.
I have been receiving care at Medical Wellness for over 12 years. I started out not being able to sit or stand. Constant pain. Dr, Gallagher prescribed many different remedies, one of which was platelet rich plasma which has enabled me to stand and sit without pain. I also could not type or write without pain and with prolotherapy and PRP can now do both without pain. All of this was due to an auto immune issue that Dr. Gallagher identified whereas none of my other ...
Dr. Gallagher has been nothing short of amazing. I have been seeing him every week for almost a year and he is the most brilliant person I have ever met. He always takes as much time as needed to listen to any problems, symptoms or questions and the takes his time to explain everything and give his best treatment options. I have 100% trust in everything Dr. Gallagher does and recommends for my treatment. I went from being stuck at home sleeping on my bathroom floor barely...
Dr. Gallagher knew what was causing my symptoms from the first visit and his treatments are getting me well again. He is always shows concern and listens when things don't seem to be going well, and he will make adjustments to the treatment plan accordingly. He is compassionate and encouraging at every visit, very consistent.
Very satisfied with my acupuncture and with my IV treatments received in the office and my overall experience.
I am a 41 year old women and I was on the medical treadmill for 25 years until I met Dr Gallagher. I heard about him from TV back in the 90's from my grandmother who watched his TV show. I was on a lot of prescriptions which made me bogged, foggy, sicker and on more medication. Within 2 months he had me off all of my prescriptions with detoxing and taking vitamins. I have been drug free for 20 years thanks to Dr. Gallagher. Dr Gallagher is an excellent doctor, he spends ...
Relief of hip, leg, and back pain.
Dr. Gallagher was very knowledgeable and had a sincere interest in getting me well.
excellent
in Lower Burrell, PA |
Dr Gallagher has changed my life. He is so knowledgeable and we are so lucky to have him in our area.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD?

Visit Dr. Gallagher

Dr. Gallagher accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.