Dr. Martin P. Gallagher, MD

Dr. Martin P. Gallagher, MD

29 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 66 years old

Dr. Martin P. Gallagher is a Family Doctor, Acupuncturist and General Practitioner and Chiropractor serving the Jeannette area for more than 40 years. Dr. Gallagher is experienced in Chiropractic Manipulation, Colon Hydrotherapy and Gallagher Wellness Program. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, the American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM) and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM). Dr. Martin Gallagher was also awarded Assistant Clinical Professor by the West Virginia University School of Medicine and International Lecturer on topics in Integrative Medicine. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Medical Acupuncture American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM) American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) American Chiropractic Association (ACA) American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) The International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association (PCA) American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine (AAOM) AWARDS AND ACCOLADES Faculty Appointment, Assistant Clinical Professor, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine Faculty Appointment, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Hackett Hemwall Foundation Author: Dr. Gallagher's Guide to 21st Century Medicine. International Lecturer on topics in Integrative Medicine FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. Read more

Medical Wellness Associates

Sunday's Hours: Closed
View Office hours

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Gallagher was very knowledgeable and had a sincere interest in getting me well.

Relief of hip, leg, and back pain.

I am a 41 year old women and I was on the medical treadmill for 25 years until I met Dr Gallagher. I heard about him from TV back in the 90's from my grandmother who watched his TV show. I was on a lot of prescriptions which made me bogged, foggy, sicker and on more medication. Within 2 months he had me off all of my prescriptions with detoxing and taking vitamins. I have been drug free for 20 years thanks to Dr. Gallagher. Dr Gallagher is an excellent doctor, he spends time with you and listens to everything you have to say. He originally saw me to treat allergies, asthma, and repeated upper respiratory infections. He got that completely under control where I don't need any prescriptions for that at all. I had an ablation done in 2007 and that put me in peri-menopause right away. I experienced panic attacks, anxiety, hot flashes and hormonal imbalance and uterine fibroid. Did have hysterectomy and then he treated me with bioidentical hormone cream, IV therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and supplements. He has me on 3 different hormone replacements and this helped me a lot. The hysterectomy put me into early menopause, and I got hot flashes really bad. The hormone cream got rid of my hot flashes and nervousness within a week or so. He also helped me heal my hysterectomy surgical scar with prolozone. It lightened my scar, shrunk it, and helped heal it quickly. I recommend this care to anyone. Especially a woman going through menopause. There is another way, don't get tricked by getting on drugs. I know this from experience, I can talk the talk because I walked the walk. I know this with all the creams I'm using. My other doctor would have just given me anxiety drugs. He also treated my allergies with ear nose and throat ozone, which is really effective for sinus and also helps my eye vision. My body is spastic due to CP. He gives me IV magnesium which helps improve function on my left side,and relaxes my bronchial tubes so I can breath better with my allergies. Dr Gallagher's chiropractic adjustments helps me breathe better, helps relax spasticity and helps improve my walk. If any women are going through the same situations that I am please feel free to contact me with any question or concerns. The alternative route is the way to go. My name is Lisa.

Personal Bio

Dr. Gallagher's Experience

See how Dr. Gallagher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gallagher

Dr. Gallagher accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Gallagher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallagher to family and friends
4.4
based on 29 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Gallagher's Performance
in Lower Burrell, PA |
Dr Gallagher has changed my life. He is so knowledgeable and we are so lucky to have him in our area.
Have you seen Dr. Martin P. Gallagher, MD?

Dr. Gallagher says...

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Academy of Medical  Acupuncture
  • American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM)
  • American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)
  • American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
  • American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
  • American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
  • The International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
  • Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association (PCA)
  • American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine (AAOM)

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES

• Faculty Appointment, Assistant Clinical Professor, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine
  • Faculty Appointment, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Hackett Hemwall Foundation
  • Author:  Dr. Gallagher's Guide to 21st Century Medicine.
  • International Lecturer on topics in Integrative Medicine

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit.

Dr. Gallagher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Gallagher has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gallagher's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause

University Of Health Sciences Antigua School Of Medicine-M.D

Graduated in 2002

Family Medicine-West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital, Morgantown, Wv
    Wheeling Jesuit University-Ba Psychology

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Gallagher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallagher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acupuncture