Dr. Martin F. Freedman, MD

Dr. Martin F. Freedman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 64 years old

RMA is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes highly trained, experienced, and board-certified physicians. Our physicians and staff work closely with you to find the most successful solutions for your personal family-building needs.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Freedman's Experience

See how Dr. Freedman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freedman

Dr. Freedman accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Freedman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Freedman
Dr. Freedman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (41)
in Philadelphia, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Freedman and the entire RMA Practice. At RMA, you get consistent, high-quality care. Dr. Freedman was patient in addressing our questions and concerns. He was respectful of how we felt about certain treatment options. This can be such a difficult time for so many couples and RMA, especially Dr. Freedman, was kind and patient with us. They made sure to answer our questions and help us understand each step of the way, the best course of treatment.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Highly recommended. I have done two IVF procedures at RMA. Fisrt time I had early miscarriage, but second time was a success, I'm 14 weeks pregnant now and feeling great. Thank you, Dr. Freedman. God bless you and your family!
in lafayette hill PA |
Dr Freedman is kind, compassionate, caring, funny, and cares about his patients and their success and well being. I had previously been to another practice where I felt like a number and that my doctor didn't know my name. At Rma the doctors do all the scans and meet with you at every visit. Going through infertility is one of the most difficult experiences and having a doctor respect you is of utmost importance. You get that with Dr Freedman and RMA.
in Conshohocken, PA |
My experience with Dr. Freedman was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He is professional, caring and was always available to answer any questions or offer advice. RMA made the infertility treatment process very positive and pleasant. The nurses and doctors are very nice and the best around.
Philadelphia, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone struggling with infertility. My case was not as easy one, and I had almost given up hope. As I type this, I am pregnant and expecting my first baby in a couple of months. I owe this all to Dr. Freedman and am so grateful that I found such an excellent doctor.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Freedman is excellent! We are so glad that we were referred to him by my then OB-GYN. He's very caring, and listens to what you have to say, and allowed us to have a say in our treatment, and he and the staff provided ample emotional support. He's aggressive in his fertility approach, and we were a very blessed couple who conceived during our first round of fertility treatment. I'm now 24 weeks along and due on December 21st! RMA helped make our parenting dreams come true!
in Abington, PA |
When we first met Dr. Freedman we were immediately impressed by his thorough review of our health history as well as his knowledge and experience. We felt that he truly cared about us and he always listened to our concerns. Dr. Freedman stuck by us through our ups and downs and because of his dedication and commitment, we are now expecting twins! We cannot thank Dr. Freedman and the RMA staff enough for the top notch care we received.
in Yardley, PA |
If it weren't for Dr. Freedman, and the incredible staff at RMA, I wouldn't have my 20-month old son and I wouldn't currently be 20 weeks pregnant with his brother. He was supportive and empathetic when we lost pregnancies, and he was always so excited when we had success. I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone experiencing fertility issues.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. I was referred to Dr. Freedman. The very first day I met with doctor Freedman he was willing to answer any questions I had. There was no right or wrong. With in a week of seeing Dr. Freedman I was on my way in trying to conceive. When it didn't work for me, he informed it would be best I go through IVF. Every step of the way Dr. Freedman was there. I can't thank him enough for all he has done. I will be referring dr. Freedman to anyone I know.
Telford, PA |
We had a very difficult time conceiving, but we switched to Dr. Freedman and RMA, and we now have a baby boy. Not sure that I need say anything else.
Philadelphia, PA |
I was Dr Freedman patient and I had problem with infertility and with spotting . He is an excellent doctor I knew that he will helped me from my first appointment, I trusted on him. Now I am healthy and I am 10 week pregnant .My husband and me are so happy now so soon we will be parent for the first time. Thank you very much Dr Freedman we appreciate so much your help.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He performed my HSG and mock transfer where he exclaimed, Your uterus is gorgeous. He performed our transfer after we were running late after getting into a car accident. He showed concern and although only 1 of my embryos was almost a blastocyst at day 5, and the other less developed, I got pregnant. He definitely knows what he's doing.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have never met a doctor with more compassion, love and heart than Dr. Freedman. Dr. Freedman has gone above and beyond in helping our dreams come true with having a baby. Dr. Freedman is kind, extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in his field, and honest. He never gave us false hopes and was always up front with us. We will be visiting Dr. Freedman soon for baby #2. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Freedman and his practice!
in Philadelphia |
Very professional
Have you seen Dr. Martin F. Freedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freedman?

Compare Dr. Freedman

Dr. Freedman says...

Dr. Freedman received his medical degree from Wayne State University and completed his postgraduate fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. He was responsible for the first cryopreserved embryo pregnancy in the Mid-Atlantic region. He is a cofounder and past president of the Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrine Society. Dr. Freedman is a reviewer for the journal Fertility and Sterility.

Dr. Freedman has been named an "A-list" doctor by the International Asherman's Association. He is 1 of only 6 doctors in the US to be awarded this credential. For more information, please visit Ashermans.org

Dr. Freedman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Freedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Freedman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Freedman's Board Certifications

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1983

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Freedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation