Dr. Martin Freedman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 69

Telehealth services available

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Martin Freedman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in King of Prussia, PA and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health and Holy Redeemer Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Freedman to book an appointment.

Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

New Patient?
RMA of Philadelphia625 Clark Ave King of Prussia, PA 19406
RMA of Philadelphia930 Town Center Dr Ste G75 Langhorne, PA 19047
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia1151 Old York Rd Abington, PA 19001
RMA Philadelphia625 Clark Ave Ste 17b King of Prussia, PA 19406
RMA at Jefferson1015 Chestnut St Fl 8 Philadelphia, PA 19107

• Practices at Top Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freedman

92.06349206349206%
6.349206349206349%

Dr. Freedman?
  • Appointment scheduling (59)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (59)
  • Explained conditions well (59)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I recently became a patient of dr freedman's and cannot say how wonderful my experience was. He could not have been more compassionate and from day one i knew i was in the right hands. Also, every employee at the office was wonderful! Every visit i had was such a nice experience and cannot express that enough! I would highly recommend this practice!
Philadelphia , PA – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. freedman did my egg retrieval and my transfer, he did amazing. I felt very comfortable, he was down to earth which helped make me feel at ease. I am happy to say that I am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant after years of infertility. I highly recommend RMA to anyone trying to conceive.
Amy M. in PA – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman is a caring, kind, smart doctor. He is the BEST at what he does. During my egg retrieval he was only able to get to 2 out of 18 safely. 1 embryo made it & at my transfer (12/18) he said to me "i think i'm about to give you the best Christmas present this year, you are young, healthy and the embryo is a grade A- perfect" we got our positive pregnancy test on Christmas eve. Thank you Dr Freedman and staff for an amazing journey. You made us feel at ease and we needed that.
thankful in WILLOW GROVE, PA – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
My husband and I have been to a few different doctors trying to figure out the root of our infertility. From the moment we walked into Dr. Freedman's office in Willow Grove we were at ease. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The nurse who did my blood work was absolutely amazing. Dr. Freedman was the most helpful doctor we had seen and gave us a plan. He was the first doctor to correctly diagnose our infertility issues and provide a plan for us. We are very grateful for our experience!
Willow Grove, PA – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Freedman and RMA. All the doctors were great. All the nurses were great and very helpful throughout the whole process. Very professional but also very friendly. Great care.
Philadelphia, PA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Went to the office back in the summer with my wife to get her checked up, and to get consultation on best way to plan for pregnancy. The lady upfront was disorganized, she gave us an iPad with a dying battery to get a patient questionnaire filled out. When we started filling it out the application was buggy, and did not work well. Some questions in the questionnaire were irrelevant and very intrusive. Had a "consultation" with Dr. Freedman, who insisted on getting blood work done, and a vaginal
Bensalem, PA – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman and his entire practice deliver exceptional and extremely personalized care. Dr. Freedman is always there for you to answer any questions, he returned a call to me directly even after I spoke with the physicians assistant, The care you receive at Jefferson RMA is top notch, I truly believe Dr. Freedman and his team of specialists can help anyone.
Philadelphia, PA – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman has a great balance of telling you exactly how it is with a kind and understanding softness. He is the best at what he does! Highly recommended!
Rachael in Langhorne, PA – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman is an excellent doctor. He and his staff at RMA of Philadelphia are very professional. Dr. Freedman answer to all the questions that I made to him and explains with detail all the medical condition and the procedure that I have to do. I truly trusted in all his decisions and I am so thankful and grateful to him for helping me to get pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman and RMA of Philadelphia to everyone that is struggling with infertility. They are the best.
Philadelphia, PA – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
We went to Dr. Freedman with RMA after a terrible experience with another doctor. We originally were scheduled to go with another specialist, but looked on the Aetna website and found that Dr. Freedman had incredible reviews and are so happy that we switched to him. When we first met with him we were taken back by his compassion and knowledge, we immediately felt at ease and so comfortable with moving forward with him for the next steps in the process. Throughout the journey with Dr. Freedman an
Pottstown, PA – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I was a patient 31 years ago! I speak of Dr. Freedman all the time and still to this day recommend him to all my friends and family who need help with fertility. Because of him and his wonderful staff, I was able to conceive three beautiful children. My oldest son is turning 30 this year, followed by his brother who just turned 28, and lastly a beautiful daughter who will be 14! I can not recommend Dr. Freedman enough. Thank you Doctor Freedman! Tim and Karen Thompson!!
Karen Thompson in Cherry Hill, NJ – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman was the perfect fit for my wife and I. Dr. Freedman was always quick to respond to our questions and seemed genuinely concerned about us during the process of starting our family. We now have twins on the way and couldn't be happier!
Warminster, PA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I was beyond impressed with my experience at the RMA's office. They readily referred me to see Dr. Freeman for a consultation regarding me concerns. When my husband and I meet with him on December 30, 2017, he addressed the question and concerns giving us the medical assurance that we needed to help us make our decision. I specifically asked if he could do my 2nd transfer myself and without hesitation; he agreed. I am now 4 mnths pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman & RMA Medical Grp
Lynn Vazquez in New Castle, DE – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I had read how awesome RMA Jefferson was and read about Dr Freedman and heard awesome things in statistics as well as how RMA is so friendly and helpful and found that the whole way through. Very professional. I would never have gone anywhere else. I go personal calls from Dr Freedman and appreciated that your primary dr at RMA may not see you each time (they rotate between practices) but that they always are the one making the major decisions. I also loved the office in KoP.
Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Dr. Freedman is outstanding. He provides outstanding care for the most complicated diagnoses.
Stephanie in Philadelphia, PA – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Secondary infertility treatment 2008-11, after other doctors pretty much dismissed me and I had lost hope. Dr. Freedman was not dismissive like previous doctors and really spent the time and "big picture thinking" it took to figure out what the issues were and maximized my chances for success. While not a traditional "success" (+baby) case in fertility clinic terms, I consider it such b/c I got answers and the opportunity to make peace with the ultimate outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman.
Lower Merion, PA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
We now have an amazing 5 month old son thanks to Dr. Freedman. He is well knowledgeable, caring, explained everything so I could understand and knew exactly what was going on. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Freedman and the RMA nurses.
Ambler, PA – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Freedman! With his patience and guidance we can now say that we are pregnant with baby #1 and due in July. With the many factors we were dealing with, we were still able to get pregnant under the guidance of RMA. We are extremely thankful to not only Dr. Freedman, but also NP Kelly (who is amazing) and the nurses of RMA.
Amber B. in Philadelphia, PA – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Freedman and the entire RMA Practice. At RMA, you get consistent, high-quality care. Dr. Freedman was patient in addressing our questions and concerns. He was respectful of how we felt about certain treatment options. This can be such a difficult time for so many couples and RMA, especially Dr. Freedman, was kind and patient with us. They made sure to answer our questions and help us understand each step of the way, the best course of treatment.
Catherine in Philadelphia, PA – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Highly recommended. I have done two IVF procedures at RMA. Fisrt time I had early miscarriage, but second time was a success, I'm 14 weeks pregnant now and feeling great. Thank you, Dr. Freedman. God bless you and your family!
Yuliya in Philadelphia, PA – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Freedman?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Freedman treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Mammography
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginosis Screening

Dr. Freedman accepts

Dr. Freedman accepts the following insurance:

Select
Tricare
UniCare
UPMC
UPMC PPO

RMA is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes...Read more

Dr. Freedman received his medical degree from Wayne State University and completed his postgraduate fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility