Dr. Martin Freedman, MD

Dr. Martin Freedman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Freedman received his medical degree from Wayne State University and completed his postgraduate fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. He was responsible for the first cryopreserved embryo pregnancy in the Mid-Atlantic region. He is a cofounder and past president of the Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrine Society. Dr. Freedman is a reviewer for the journal Fertility and Sterility. Dr. Freedman has been named an "A-list" doctor by the International Asherman's Association. He is 1 of only 6 doctors in the US to be awarded this credential. For more information, please visit Ashermans.org

Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 2

Willow Grove, PA 19090

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware
  • Devon Health
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Freedman

RMA is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes highly trained, experienced, and board-certified physicians. Our physicians and staff work closely with you to find the most successful solutions for your personal family-building needs.

Dr. Freedman's Experience

Dr. Freedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Maricopa Co Genl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Freedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedman to family and friends
Dr. Freedman's Performance
in Langhorne, PA |
Dr. Freedman has a great balance of telling you exactly how it is with a kind and understanding softness. He is the best at what he does! Highly recommended!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Freedman is an excellent doctor. He and his staff at RMA of Philadelphia are very professional. Dr. Freedman answer to all the questions that I made to him and explains with detail all the medical condition and the procedure that I have to do. I truly trusted in all his decisions and I am so thankful and grateful to him for helping me to get pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman and RMA of Philadelphia to everyone that is struggling with infertility. They are the best.
Pottstown, PA |
We went to Dr. Freedman with RMA after a terrible experience with another doctor. We originally were scheduled to go with another specialist, but looked on the Aetna website and found that Dr. Freedman had incredible reviews and are so happy that we switched to him. When we first met with him we were taken back by his compassion and knowledge, we immediately felt at ease and so comfortable with moving forward with him for the next steps in the process. Throughout the journey with Dr. Freedman an
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I was a patient 31 years ago! I speak of Dr. Freedman all the time and still to this day recommend him to all my friends and family who need help with fertility. Because of him and his wonderful staff, I was able to conceive three beautiful children. My oldest son is turning 30 this year, followed by his brother who just turned 28, and lastly a beautiful daughter who will be 14! I can not recommend Dr. Freedman enough. Thank you Doctor Freedman! Tim and Karen Thompson!!
Warminster, PA |
Dr. Freedman was the perfect fit for my wife and I. Dr. Freedman was always quick to respond to our questions and seemed genuinely concerned about us during the process of starting our family. We now have twins on the way and couldn't be happier!
in New Castle, DE |
I was beyond impressed with my experience at the RMA's office. They readily referred me to see Dr. Freeman for a consultation regarding me concerns. When my husband and I meet with him on December 30, 2017, he addressed the question and concerns giving us the medical assurance that we needed to help us make our decision. I specifically asked if he could do my 2nd transfer myself and without hesitation; he agreed. I am now 4 mnths pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman & RMA Medical Grp
I had read how awesome RMA Jefferson was and read about Dr Freedman and heard awesome things in statistics as well as how RMA is so friendly and helpful and found that the whole way through. Very professional. I would never have gone anywhere else. I go personal calls from Dr Freedman and appreciated that your primary dr at RMA may not see you each time (they rotate between practices) but that they always are the one making the major decisions. I also loved the office in KoP.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Freedman is outstanding. He provides outstanding care for the most complicated diagnoses.
Lower Merion, PA |
Secondary infertility treatment 2008-11, after other doctors pretty much dismissed me and I had lost hope. Dr. Freedman was not dismissive like previous doctors and really spent the time and "big picture thinking" it took to figure out what the issues were and maximized my chances for success. While not a traditional "success" (+baby) case in fertility clinic terms, I consider it such b/c I got answers and the opportunity to make peace with the ultimate outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman.
Ambler, PA |
We now have an amazing 5 month old son thanks to Dr. Freedman. He is well knowledgeable, caring, explained everything so I could understand and knew exactly what was going on. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Freedman and the RMA nurses.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Freedman! With his patience and guidance we can now say that we are pregnant with baby #1 and due in July. With the many factors we were dealing with, we were still able to get pregnant under the guidance of RMA. We are extremely thankful to not only Dr. Freedman, but also NP Kelly (who is amazing) and the nurses of RMA.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Freedman and the entire RMA Practice. At RMA, you get consistent, high-quality care. Dr. Freedman was patient in addressing our questions and concerns. He was respectful of how we felt about certain treatment options. This can be such a difficult time for so many couples and RMA, especially Dr. Freedman, was kind and patient with us. They made sure to answer our questions and help us understand each step of the way, the best course of treatment.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Highly recommended. I have done two IVF procedures at RMA. Fisrt time I had early miscarriage, but second time was a success, I'm 14 weeks pregnant now and feeling great. Thank you, Dr. Freedman. God bless you and your family!
in lafayette hill PA |
Dr Freedman is kind, compassionate, caring, funny, and cares about his patients and their success and well being. I had previously been to another practice where I felt like a number and that my doctor didn't know my name. At Rma the doctors do all the scans and meet with you at every visit. Going through infertility is one of the most difficult experiences and having a doctor respect you is of utmost importance. You get that with Dr Freedman and RMA.
in Conshohocken, PA |
My experience with Dr. Freedman was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He is professional, caring and was always available to answer any questions or offer advice. RMA made the infertility treatment process very positive and pleasant. The nurses and doctors are very nice and the best around.
Philadelphia, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone struggling with infertility. My case was not as easy one, and I had almost given up hope. As I type this, I am pregnant and expecting my first baby in a couple of months. I owe this all to Dr. Freedman and am so grateful that I found such an excellent doctor.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Freedman is excellent! We are so glad that we were referred to him by my then OB-GYN. He's very caring, and listens to what you have to say, and allowed us to have a say in our treatment, and he and the staff provided ample emotional support. He's aggressive in his fertility approach, and we were a very blessed couple who conceived during our first round of fertility treatment. I'm now 24 weeks along and due on December 21st! RMA helped make our parenting dreams come true!
in Abington, PA |
When we first met Dr. Freedman we were immediately impressed by his thorough review of our health history as well as his knowledge and experience. We felt that he truly cared about us and he always listened to our concerns. Dr. Freedman stuck by us through our ups and downs and because of his dedication and commitment, we are now expecting twins! We cannot thank Dr. Freedman and the RMA staff enough for the top notch care we received.
in Yardley, PA |
If it weren't for Dr. Freedman, and the incredible staff at RMA, I wouldn't have my 20-month old son and I wouldn't currently be 20 weeks pregnant with his brother. He was supportive and empathetic when we lost pregnancies, and he was always so excited when we had success. I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone experiencing fertility issues.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. I was referred to Dr. Freedman. The very first day I met with doctor Freedman he was willing to answer any questions I had. There was no right or wrong. With in a week of seeing Dr. Freedman I was on my way in trying to conceive. When it didn't work for me, he informed it would be best I go through IVF. Every step of the way Dr. Freedman was there. I can't thank him enough for all he has done. I will be referring dr. Freedman to anyone I know.
Telford, PA |
We had a very difficult time conceiving, but we switched to Dr. Freedman and RMA, and we now have a baby boy. Not sure that I need say anything else.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He performed my HSG and mock transfer where he exclaimed, Your uterus is gorgeous. He performed our transfer after we were running late after getting into a car accident. He showed concern and although only 1 of my embryos was almost a blastocyst at day 5, and the other less developed, I got pregnant. He definitely knows what he's doing.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have never met a doctor with more compassion, love and heart than Dr. Freedman. Dr. Freedman has gone above and beyond in helping our dreams come true with having a baby. Dr. Freedman is kind, extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in his field, and honest. He never gave us false hopes and was always up front with us. We will be visiting Dr. Freedman soon for baby #2. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Freedman and his practice!
in Philadelphia |
Very professional
Have you seen Dr. Martin Freedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freedman?

Visit Dr. Freedman

Dr. Freedman accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Meadowbrook, PA 19046
St. Mary Medical Center
1201 Langhorne Newtown Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists like Dr. Freedman at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist