Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 74 years old and has been practicing for 49 years. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

MARTIN S COHEN MD PA

7800 SW 87th Ave Ste 130

Miami, FL 33173

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pituitary Gland Cancer
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Aspiration or Injection of Thyroid Cyst
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

• State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Brooklyn / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1969
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1970
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Cohen's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Miami, FL |
I would not recommend this practice very poor patient care starting with the phone situation they never answer the phone your better off driving to the practice to the find nobody at the front disk messages never get returned labs are never found the staff is very unprofessional if you care about your health I would not wast my time at this practice you always see the NP never the doctor the carpet needs replacement and I would not recommend using their bathroom
Miami, FL |
I am a patient at this practice and I think the patient care is poor. When I call I am on the phone for over thirty minutes before anyone answers if I call thirty minutes before lunch or before the office closes they don't answer the phone I have left messages to get a call back from the providers and they never return the call I would not recommend this practice to my mother appointments are easy to sechdule the doctors are knowledgeable but receptionist needs improvement
Miami, FL |
I've been a patient at this office for several years. Dr Cohen was very pleasant, but only showed up during my first visit. My "Doctor" there is actually the NP Aylec Estrada. She's amazing and the staff is very nice too, but it's nearly impossible to reach them on the phone. I normally go in person to schedule appointments and anything else because they need to improve their call back and phone answering system. Overall satisfied and have recommend the office but w. warning note to the above.
Miami, FL |
My experience after seeing this office over 10 years is excellent. The staff are very friendly knowledgeable and understanding. The doctor and the NP takes time out to listen to you and they are very thorough. I felt very comfortable interacting with the staff members and my waiting time was shorter than I expected. I was recommended to this office by a friend and to date I am very happy with no regrets. I would recommend anyone to visit this office when the need arrives.A+++++++++
Miami, FL |
This was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at doctor's office. My mom recommended me this place and I read the reviews so I was apprehensive. I should've listened to the reviews.... I was surprised at how easy it was to book an appt and from there... it's all downhill. Get to the office and immediately experienced the unprofessionalism everyone talks about. Receptionist wasn't at the desk, had to wait standing there for about 4 min when they all come out of a room laughing and clearly
in Miami, FL |
The doctor is good. At first and 2nd checkup i only see the PA on the next schedule i ask them if i can see a doctor so i did afterwards just checking a blood after 3mos (bout thyroid)but my prob is everytime i took a test in their office it counts a lot of days b4 i received the result, its almost 12days since i took the blood test until now no result send in my email.. I called 2x already last fri and today another friday but end in voicemail i hope they listen to all voice mail..
in Miami, FL |
Wonderful office! Office staff is truly amazing.
in Miami, FL |
The doctor is amazing! Very professional and takes care of me. The nurse practitioners are wonderful. The office staff is truly the best!
Hollywood, FL |
Office wait is too long
Miami, FL |
You may have better a chance calling the White House and having some one pick up, than scheduling an appointment here. The doctor is great, but calling for appointment very poor. It can take days and sometimes weeks to get a live person on the phone. A couple friends who go him actually drives to his office just to make an appointment because they have no luck with the phones. He's a fantastic doctor, but scheduling is awful.
in Miami, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for over eight years. The man is truly a brilliant Endocrinologist. I do not believe there is any other Medical Doctor in Miami more knowledgeable them him. He explains everything in detail, and knows vast research studies to back up his theories of illness, cause and treatment. His staff is wonderful. I have always completely trusted him. I would highly recommend!
in key largo Fl. |
never saw the dr. during the 5 times I've been there. he proved to me that don't need a endocrinologist b/c all I ever saw was the nurse. He accepts medicare but transfers the balance to you. I'm going to look else where.
in Homestead, FL |
I've never met with the Doc just the PA. Only talked to the doctor once on the phone when I had to call the physician on duty-line because I couldn't get through to the office the entire day. He then hung up on me and told me to call the office. They are always busy so good luck getting them to answer the phone or call back. At an appointment it doesn't seem like they really listen to you. They treat you like a number despite having vastly different circumstances.
Have you seen Dr. Martin Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
  • CoreSource
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medica