Dr. Martin Acree, MD

Dr. Martin Acree, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Martin Acree, MD is a family medicine specialist in Memphis, TN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi in 1985 and specializes in family medicine.

1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 150

Memphis, TN 38104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Acree

This content was provided by Dr. Acree "Our goal as a practice is to ensure that you are extremely satisfied with your care. From the moment that you call for your appointment, to the time of discussion with your physician, to the checkout process with our staff, we want to do everything possible to make you feel cared for and appreciated. "

Dr. Acree does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Tenn Bapt Meml
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Acree has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Acree has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Acree does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Acree and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Acree's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Acree to family and friends

Dr. Acree's Performance

Dr. Acree just called me today and let me know he was not comfortable being my physician anymore. Two days ago I picked up my prescriptions and as usual my sleep medication was not provided. Went on line and told him I was exasperated (that was the word I used) that once again my prescription was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Acree has been my physician for about 30 years... he’s the most kindest, caring, and really cares about his patients... you can talk to him about anything and he listens.. doesn’t rush you in and out.. love this Dr... trust him completely with my health care.....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I waited 2 months for an appointment with Dr. Acree, which was canceled due to his being ill. Then I waited another 2 months for my rescheduled appointment, the record for which was lost by his staff. Graciously, they offered to let me wait another 2 months for an appointment, since, after all,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I was about 30 years old when I was introduced to Dr. Acree. I found him to be a very caring and kind man, who is always very concerned about his patience. He always knock on the door before entering , than shake your hand and smile, than ask how have you been doing? He takes time to listen and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1