Dr. Martha Zambrano, MD

Dr. Martha Zambrano, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Martha Zambrano, MD is an internal medicine specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana in 2000 and specializes in internal medicine.

901 Village Blvd Ste 702

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Zambrano

Dr. Zambrano's Experience

Dr. Zambrano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Zambrano "The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • St. Barnabas Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Barnabas Hospital

Dr. Zambrano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zambrano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zambrano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zambrano's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zambrano to family and friends

Dr. Zambrano's Performance

Great Dr., Great Staff! Renee in the office is so kind & considerate. All the reviews I read before I came in as a new patient didn't disappoint. Thank you Dr. Zambrano, I am blessed to have you & Your staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
By Far One of the Best Doctors I've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. Always spends as much time as I need despite of how busy she is. Same day apt was given to me because I wasn't feeling good. Staff was very Happy to accommodate all my requests & needs. So Thankful for this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So thankful for Finding this Dr. She is caring & Listens to what I'm saying & My needs. Her staff is also very attentive & caring & compassionate gets me in very quickly! Go see her you don't be disappointed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Zambrano and her staff (Renee, and Tangela) are so amazing. I was able to get a same day appointment and was not at all rushed w/ the doctor. All my questions were answered and I felt like more than just "a number". I'm so happy to of finally found a Dr. in South Florida that makes me feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. Zambrano!! She takes the time to get to know you and makes you feel comfortable. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She goes above and beyond and so does her staff.
Are you Dr. Zambrano?