Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Rodriguez

Martha M Rodriguez MD PA

2015 Ocean Dr Ste 7 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina in 1987 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

Dr. Rodriguez accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Partnership
WellCare
WellCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

Martha M. Rodriguez M.D., P.A. Internal Medicine is focused on delivering the highest quality medical care for our adult patients. We believe that open and honest communication, patient education and a strong commitment to excellent health are the fo...

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Hackensack University Med Center

3.5

Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD
I really love this doctor's office. I just feel like I get what I need here. My symptoms are taken care of, though the wait can sometimes be long, my visit is always thorough, and I love the educational events they have. I feel like I am part of a community. No other doctor has so many resources and opportunities for health. I would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
Simply put: THE BEST! Very smart and extremely intuitive.. This lady has a gift: she really knows how to listen to her patients.. she holds all her staff and all the doctors to which she refers her patients to VERY high standards...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
Excellent, thoughtful care for more than 20 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
Everyone of the staff are excellent. I will go no where else, moved to Delray and still go there
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
I'm a professional in a large academic medical center who works in close collaboration w/ physicians in internal medicine, geriatrics, neurology, and psychiatry, so I am acquainted with standards of care. She admitted my mother to a rehab facility with a poor reputation. She then developed sepsis within 3 weeks due to improper care, and needed to be hospitalized. I called numerous times to get updates on her condition and she never bothered to call back. Outrageous and disgraceful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
The best thing about Dr. Rodriquez's practice is that she has her own Lab. which means you do not have to go looking for a new lab. to have your blood drawn & analyzed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
I give this Doctor 0 stars. She's always on the phone with her kids during your appointment. She leaves the room constantly and return and asked to know what we where talking about. After waiting 2+ hours you get tired and you forget that your concerns have not been addressed. I would discourage any one to take her as your primary doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?
This is the worst doctors office I have ever been to.Your appoint takes 3 hours,by the time your doctors comes in to see you -you are so frustrated you just want out.I have never seen doctor Rodriguez,I went to her OVER SCHEDULED nurse practitioner whole was good but could not give you the attention you need because she was ALWAYS RUNNING LATE.Few times after waiting over 2 hour they would put you off on another doc that does not even know you.Prescription are not called in,staff does call back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?