Dr. Martha Ives, MD

Dr. Martha Ives, MD

Pediatrics  |
43 reviews

Dr. Martha Ives, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Arvada, CO. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Ives is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center....See Less

Rocky Mountain Primary Care

5730 Ward Rd Ste 102

Arvada, CO 80002

Learn about Dr. Ives

To provide the highest quality health care to my patients, adults, teens, and children, by presenting them with an open mind, a kind heart, and an honest effort to listen to every concern.

Dr. Ives' Experience

Dr. Ives' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Stroke

• Stitches

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Utah Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Utah Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Ives has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ives does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ives and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ives' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ives to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Ives' Performance
Denver, CO |
I waited for an hour before I was taken back. Heard several times that she was leaving at 11:45 that day. I was rushed through my appointment and didn't get remedy for my pain.
Denver, CO |
I've had Dr. Ives as my primary care physician for 3 years. I love her! I'm a 41 year old married mother of 3. She has a broad depth of medically knowledge that I haven't experienced with any other doctor. She is always patient and takes her time with any questions I have. I really trust her medical advice because I think she is well educated and very smart! I don't understand the negative comments on here about her.
Dallas, TX |
The office never received my records within 10 days and had the appointment on the 11th day. She was asking me about what was on the records and was very rude and not understanding. The office should have gotten the records within 10 days. I'm switching PCP's because of the way she treated me after the office mistake.
in Arvada, CO |
Horrible, rude doctor. Gives wrong diagnosis and refuses to treat properly. The worst doctor I have ever experienced. Shouldn't have a license.
Arvada, CO |
Arrogant and condescending. Made me wait 45 minutes in a windowless room with no contact from staff to indicate she was running late. She was taken aback and angry when I dared to leave the room and tell the staff I had needed to leave. Offered no apologies when she finally saw me, very abrupt and downright angry that I wasn't just grateful she made time to see me. I certainly could never trust this person as my physician. This was my first and last visit to Dr. Ives! My recommendation-avoid!
in Arvada, CO |
Very condescending. No bedside manner at all. The visit was extremely uncomfortable. Would not recommend
in Thornton, CO |
Upon first meeting Dr. Ives, she was attentive and she really took the time to listen to me and discuss questions and concerns that she and I both had. She considered the broad scope of my overall well-being and gently provided me with solid medical advice and her professional opinion. While we didn't see eye-to-eye on all topics, she has always been respectful and helpful at our appointments.
Wheat Ridge, CO |
I would give zero stars if I could. She doesn't listen and is hostile. Was sent for expensive, unnecessary tests. In fact, neurosurgeon and gastroenterologist both wondered why I was even sent to their offices! Two months of my life wasted with worry and unnecessary appointments, when all that was needed was simple, over the counter medicine. Makes me so angry. How many people has she done this to? How many more people will suffer the same fate?
Have you seen Dr. Martha Ives, MD?
Are you Dr. Ives?