Family Medicine  |
Dr. Martha Hackett, MD
Dr. Martha Hackett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mentor, OH. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Hackett is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital and TriPoint Medical Center.

Mentor Office

8300 Tyler Blvd Ste 300

Mentor, OH 44060

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Hackett

Dr. Hackett's Experience

Dr. Hackett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Hackett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hackett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hackett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hackett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hackett to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Hackett's Performance
Painesville, OH |
Dr Hackett does not have a bedside manner. You are just a dollar sign. The wait is very long and she will spend 3 minutes with you. She doesn't give you time to ask questions and if you are lucky enough to ask, she rushes you and doesn't really listen. Martha needs to read these reviews and make some changes. Will not return.
Cleveland, OH |
Visit to Dr Hackett was not a pleasant experience. She talked over me, was very insultive and condenscending to say the least and never made eye contact. Bedside manner is nil. Would not receommned her. Dr Hackett never addressed concerns i went to her for , was curt and abrupt. Non receptive to questions. Left with such a NON warm and fuzzy feeling.
in Painesville, OH |
I've been a patient of Dr Martha for years. But she seems more interested in her alternative medicine classes and rushing you out the door than actually being a doctor these days. Very short visit times, no chance to talk to her. Last couple times I've seen her were at most a minute with the doctor followed by a referral. No questions, no patience. Looking for a new doctor.
in Painesville, OH |
These people suck they take your money and do nothing looking for a new doctor after 15 years worthless
in Mentor, OH |
I have been going to Dr. Hackett for 15 years. All the staff have been personable and a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Hackett has always been sensitive to my concerns and has given me alternatives for a speedy recovery. Dr. Hackett has never rushed me and has always spent what I see as a fair amount of time dealing with my concerns. If I have had to wait in the waiting room or examining room I am ok with that for I feel that others may have more serious health issues or it's cold and flu season.
in Willoughby, OH |
Dr. Martha has been my doc for years...Love her. She is a no nonsense doctor, always right to the point and always correct. She saved my Colorado vacation this Nov. I was able to climb and move through the 9000 ft elevation because she diagnosed and treated me with a late appointment...
in Mentor, OH |
I gave this office a shot because I knew people that had gone there for years. I have never met such rude staff... with the exception of 1 nurse who has been there for a long time. You wait an hour or more in the lobby.... wait 30 mins in the exam room.... and if you are lucky the Dr spends 5 mins with you and that is being generous.... And to not even bother to ask if you have any questions or concerns like you are not important enough... this is not ok. The receptionists are so rude!
in Mentor, OH |
Hackett is knowledgeable, but her bedside manner is horrible! She's a robot, utter lack of compassion. I've waited for over an hour in the waiting room on multiple visits. One time, I set a timer. Took me 55 minutes to get into the exam room, another 15 before seeing Hackett. She spent 1min 35 sec in the room with me! Absurd. Her staff is awful. Rude, and unhelpful. If you need help after hours, good luck! "On call" is a a joke. I'm looking for a new doctor STAT!
in Kirtland, OH |
Because we are plant-based, I wanted to find a doctor for myself and son. I have had nothing but frustration with this office. Most of the staff is rude, with few exceptions. The wait time is over and hour and we’ve been their twice and on time. I’ve experienced more than one event of miscommunication with the receptionist, the nurse, the doctor, and billing. I will not be returning to this office. Very disappointed! I will return to the Cleveland Clinic in Beachwood.
in Mentor, OH |
Dr Hackett has been my doctor for many years, and I feel lucky to have found her. She offers both medical and healthy living guidance to her patients. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'd rate her at least a 17, maybe 17.5. Dr Ciotti is also quite excellent.
in Cleveland, OH |
Started out great but now seems like she is spread too thin. You get about 30 seconds with the actual Doctor. I'm switching from this practice after seeing the Doctor reprimand the staff in front of me. Overall, the professionalism of this office has gone downhill over the past two years.
in Willoughby, OH |
Dr. Hackett is very knowledgeable my only complaint with her is that she's too fast in her individual appointments. She gets up and leaves before asking if I have any more questions or need anything further. I feel like I need to rush through my questions before she leaves please slow down.
Have you seen Dr. Martha Hackett, MD?
Are you Dr. Hackett?

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio