Dr. Martha Hackett, MD

Dr. Martha Hackett, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 64 years old

53 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Hackett specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Mentor, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hackett? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hackett's Experience

See how Dr. Hackett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hackett

Dr. Hackett accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hackett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hackett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hackett to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hackett
Dr. Hackett's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (49)
in Mentor, OH |
I have been going to Dr. Hackett for 15 years. All the staff have been personable and a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Hackett has always been sensitive to my concerns and has given me alternatives for a speedy recovery. Dr. Hackett has never rushed me and has always spent what I see as a fair amount of time dealing with my concerns. If I have had to wait in the waiting room or examining room I am ok with that for I feel that others may have more serious health issues or it's cold and flu season.
in Willoughby, OH |
Dr. Martha has been my doc for years...Love her. She is a no nonsense doctor, always right to the point and always correct. She saved my Colorado vacation this Nov. I was able to climb and move through the 9000 ft elevation because she diagnosed and treated me with a late appointment...
in Willoughby, OH |
I don't have time nor patience for a written review I'm disgusted in this place. 5 years now, she does not stay in the room with you for more then 4 minutes, she swears like a trashy trucker, she talks to you like you're an idiot if your ailment is beneath her level of caring or concern, if you see her one day and your prescription is making you sick she will make you come back as opposed to writing a different prescription so she can take your money, first doctor in my life this terrible
in Mentor, OH |
I gave this office a shot because I knew people that had gone there for years. I have never met such rude staff... with the exception of 1 nurse who has been there for a long time. You wait an hour or more in the lobby.... wait 30 mins in the exam room.... and if you are lucky the Dr spends 5 mins with you and that is being generous.... And to not even bother to ask if you have any questions or concerns like you are not important enough... this is not ok. The receptionists are so rude!
in Mentor, OH |
Hackett is knowledgeable, but her bedside manner is horrible! She's a robot, utter lack of compassion. I've waited for over an hour in the waiting room on multiple visits. One time, I set a timer. Took me 55 minutes to get into the exam room, another 15 before seeing Hackett. She spent 1min 35 sec in the room with me! Absurd. Her staff is awful. Rude, and unhelpful. If you need help after hours, good luck! "On call" is a a joke. I'm looking for a new doctor STAT!
in Kirtland, OH |
Because we are plant-based, I wanted to find a doctor for myself and son. I have had nothing but frustration with this office. Most of the staff is rude, with few exceptions. The wait time is over and hour and we’ve been their twice and on time. I’ve experienced more than one event of miscommunication with the receptionist, the nurse, the doctor, and billing. I will not be returning to this office. Very disappointed! I will return to the Cleveland Clinic in Beachwood.
in Mentor, OH |
Dr Hackett has been my doctor for many years, and I feel lucky to have found her. She offers both medical and healthy living guidance to her patients. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'd rate her at least a 17, maybe 17.5. Dr Ciotti is also quite excellent.
in Cleveland, OH |
Started out great but now seems like she is spread too thin. You get about 30 seconds with the actual Doctor. I'm switching from this practice after seeing the Doctor reprimand the staff in front of me. Overall, the professionalism of this office has gone downhill over the past two years.
in Willoughby, OH |
Dr. Hackett is very knowledgeable my only complaint with her is that she's too fast in her individual appointments. She gets up and leaves before asking if I have any more questions or need anything further. I feel like I need to rush through my questions before she leaves please slow down.
Have you seen Dr. Martha Hackett, MD?
Are you Dr. Hackett?

Compare Dr. Hackett

Dr. Hackett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Hackett has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hackett's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Hackett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hackett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Hackett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hackett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hackett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hackett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results