Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD

Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Female

Neurology Consultants/South FL, Hialeah, FL 4160 W 16th Ave Ste 100, Hialeah, FL 33012 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bustamante specializes in Pediatric Neurology and practices in Hialeah, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bustamante? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bustamante's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bustamante's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bustamante

Dr. Bustamante accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bustamante has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bustamante

Dr. Bustamante's Review Details
2.5 based on 33 responses
Experience with Dr. Bustamante
Dr. Bustamante's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (28)
in Miami, FL |
After a 2 hour wait I find out they switched us to see a new assistant, Cardenas. When we come in his office he was bothered by everything my son did & as he was going over meds flipped out claiming that I took it upon myself to raise med dose which was untrue & stormed out of the room with chart. He later came back to inform me to find another provider, he would not treat my son or prescribe meds. Dr. Bustamante obviously was the one who advised him as it's her practice. Worst practice ever!
in Miami Beach, FL |
After waiting 3 months for an appt, the doctor decided that a NURSE was more qualified to review my nephew's new evaluations, reports, and new diagnosis that Dr. Bustamante personally requested 3 months prior. She refused to see my nephew. After my nephew's mom voiced her opinion, we were asked by her office staff to dismiss us from her office!!! Don't waste your time and your child's with this doctor. She should have her license suspended.
in Miami, FL |
The worst doctor in the world. My son is a pretty good looking boy but according to this doctor his head and forehead are too big and his eyes are too separate so she said he is hydro-cephalic. What 5 year old acts like an adult? So since he wasn't acting serious or answering her questions she said he is autistic and many other things that I couldn't believe I was hearing.
in Miami Lakes, FL |
I wish I would've read these reviews before waiting three months to have my son seen for the first time.They wrote my phone number down and then when I got there stated I had not confirmed because they were calling the wrong number all the time the doctor was very insensitive and sent staff to do the dirty work to tell me that I had to come back three months from now. Apparently this is something that goes on in the office all the time. Disgusted!
in Miami, FL |
Guys don't miss a phone call from these people because god forbid they can't confirm your appointment they go ahead and cancel it and then lie to you and say sorry your phone is disconnected. Ridiculous.. After waiting an entire month to even get an appointment they come out with this crap when the time finally came! And what's even better I had my second baby last week and came in with my newborn and my 2 year old and drove over an hour to get there and they turned me away! Cold/dry people!
Miami, Florida |
The most horrible customer service I have ever encountered in my life. Sadly the most unempathetic, unprofessional and egotistical people I've ever had to deal with. She needs to go back to basics and treat people the way she would like to be treated. I would never recommen this doctor to any of my friends or family.
in Hialeah, FL |
DO NOT GO TO HER! rude, no eye contact, does not explain anything, my son at 4month of age she wanted to do unnecessary test b/c his nose bridge was flat she said he could be down syndrome. I was confused b/c not once at the hospital nor the PCP ever told me anything about that. I left her office hysterical running to his PCP office wondering why no one ever notice it. Nothing was wrong with my baby, her dx was based only on the nose and never about his other features or the physical exam?
Have you seen Dr. Bustamante?
Are you Dr. Bustamante? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bustamante

• Pediatric Neurology

Why It Matters: Dr. Bustamante's Board Certifications

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

• Ataxia
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Confusion
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

University Of The Laguna

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Bustamante has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Bustamante does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bustamante and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bustamante's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bustamante

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bustamante's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bustamante

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients