Dr. Martha Burton, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Burton

Health.SOLUTIONS,LLC

9321 Russell Springs Rd Russell Springs, KY 42642

Dr. Martha Burton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Russell Springs, KY and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from University Of Louisville in 1996 and specializes in family medicine and addiction medicine.

Dr. Burton accepts

Dr. Burton accepts the following insurance:

Bluegrass Family Health
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Passport Health Plan
WellCare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Burton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Burton?
  • Over 45 minutes
Dr. Burton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martha Burton, MD
I now know why her waiting room was empty - she's horrible. Never mind the 1 hour and over wait time, it was her attitude. Extremely rude and condescending. Would not allow me to ask questions or barely would allow me to speak at all. SHE did ALL the talking and then told me I was free to go. And I was more than happy to do so. Maybe she has burnout, but needless to say I will not be going back to this so called Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
Went there July 18th sit in there from 8 to 11 finally she comes in the room was very rude and wanted to schedule something for the next day because of insurance misunderstanding on their part I told him I've already missed half a day of work. Did I just assume take care of it that day then she says she doesn't appreciate my rudeness and tells me to leave. Completely unprofessional I do not recommend anyone go to this doctor's office the actual staff was friendly but Dr Burton was just a rude fatty to be honest
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
Very disrespectful. Wouldn't or didn't know how to perform a wellchild check and sports physical. Wouldn't treat my wife fir allergies and wouldn't treat me for a bee allergy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
My experience has been a positive one. Yes, I have heard her be rude to patients. But 9 times outta 10 they are aren't taking their treatment seriously. Shes a Suboxone Dr.! One of the absolute best in my opinion. She puts up with alot by treating addicts on a daily basis. As long as you're serious about getting better, she simply has no time for you. I don't blame her a bit. Wait time is ridiculously long. But if your not willing to wait. You're not willing to get serious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
Very hateful and rude towards the patients. Refuses to explain why she's doing test.. the wait time for me was over 3hours. I would recommend dr. hill over this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
I am a former patient. I have heard her verbally abuse and dialect her own staff with an office full of patients there to witness. She is also rude to patients and is unwilling to talk to them regarding their medical treatment. She became angry and standoffish after I asked her a simple question about my treatment. The staff are awesome and very kind and don't deserve her abuse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?
Rude, not explaining procedures or why she wants to do certain tests. What the tests are for. What she is looking for. Staff also unhelpful. Do not recommend this dr at all!! Wait time 3 hours!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Burton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?

My mission is to provide excellent, modern healthcare in a mutually respectful environment & to help improve the quality of life for all that I serve.

• Addiction Medicine

University Of Kentucky
1996
University Of Louisville
1982
Eastern Kentucky University
1996
1982

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Burton treats patients.

Russell County Hospital