Surgery  |
Dr. Martha Boone, MD
Dr. Martha Boone, MD is a surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Boone is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste A560

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Learn about Dr. Boone

We place great importance on relationships where there is mutual respect and positive interaction between the staff and our patients. We truly believe that spending quality time with each patient is an integral part of your healing process. The physician, healthcare professionals and staff are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality healthcare in a comfortable environment. We encourage you to read our website at: www.DrMarthaBoone.com for additional information.

Dr. Boone's Experience

Dr. Boone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Surgery

• Surgery
  • Urology

Dr. Boone does not have any board certifications listed.

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bedwetting
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary Urgency

• Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Boone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boone to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Boone's Performance
in Atlanta |
Saw Dr Boone for the first time today. She and her staff are amazing! A great doctor. She was recommended by my primary doctor and I couldn't be more pleased with his choice.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Boone and her team are the most caring, patient centered doctor of any kind that I've seen in years! I switched after many years w a doc who didn't care to see me but 1x per year and never tried to get to the root cause of my chronic kidney stones! Dr Boone and her whole team are working aggressively to diagnose the cause and help me improve my long term prognosis --I am so appreciative to the person who recommended her to me and I strongly recommend her to anyone!
Alpharetta, GA |
Excellent doctor! I cannot thank dr Boone and attending nurse for making me feel relaxed during my cystoscopy. I would highly recommend her and any time I have urology problems I will definitely return to see her! . Thank you Dr Boone ! The only negative comment is the receptionist is not very friendly .
Roswell, GA |
Dr. Boone put me on a program to reduce the number of urinary tract infections I was getting and it was like receiving a miracle cure. She has helped my infection problem and that helped my despair. One thing I really like about her practice is that I can call the office number and a live person picks up the phone. That person may not be a nurse or a PA but they stay on the phone with me until they can get someone who can answer my questions if they can't. Highest commendations to Dr. Boone.
Norcross, GA |
I was extremely happy that I was referred to Dr. Boone. My condition did result in surgery and I was extremely happy that it was her experienced and capable hands that I was in. My mother was very happy how Dr. Boone kept her informed and took the time to explain everything. Dr. Boone runs a tight ship and her staff is top notch and the most efficient, courteous I've ever experienced. That's really nice when you have a lot of things going on. It makes it all a little less stressful. I'm a fan!
in Kennesaw, GA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Boone's for many years and value my patient/Doctor relationship with Dr. Boone and her office staff more than any of my other 4 doctors. It starts at the top and Dr. Boone has always made the time for my questions, both in person and on the phone. Her staff operates in the same manner. When you place a phone call to the office, a person actually answers (no recording!) and opens your chart and can work through the reason for the call immediately. True professionals!
in Atlanta, GA |
After a history (5 years) of seeing doctors and getting little relief for pelvic pain that seemed to have developed spontaneously, I finally found Dr. Boone. I saw a news show where she was an expert commentator. I researched and found she had very good reviews. She helped me to find a combination of treatments that allows me to be pain free for the first time in a long time. What sets her apart from other doctors is the compassion demonstrated in her interactions with me. - APA
Alpharetta, GA |
excellent personalized care, very empathetic and highly personalized. Best MD experience I have ever had.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Boone is incredibly thorough, explains everything to you, and I feel confident in the level of care I received from her. She went above and beyond by treating me for a serious secondary condition that appeared on a CT scan result. Her staff is excellent too. It's worth the 40 minute drive to her office to be seen by such a terrific doctor
in Milton, GA |
I was so very happy after meeting Dr. Boone. She is one of the most personable physicians I have ever seen, and I am 51 years old. Have seen many docs in my day! She looked in my eyes, and listened to me ever so carefully during my visit. She gave me practical, sound advice that helped me. Top notch Doc! Thanks, Dr. Boone!
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I travel from Florida to see Dr. Boone, and I always will. She's on top of the research and takes all the time I need to get my questions answered. I feel well-cared-for in her practice and am confident I am getting the best care possible from her and her staff.
in Dacula, GA |
This was my first visit with Dr. Boone, and if I had gone by the previous reviews, I would have missed a terrific doctor. I found her manner to be very patient and caring.
in Cumming, GA |
-Failed to accurately read previous medical history that I had faxed over from my GP. -Sat in office for 3 hours. Had 2 procedures. Prescribed medication without telling me why or what it was for, & would only speak to me on the phone from her office afterwards. -Hostile, arrogant, demeaning attitude.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I cannot recommend Dr. Boone and her staff enough. I had a cystoscopy with Dr. Boone and quite honestly was very nervous based on what I had read online and heard from others. I just had the procedure this morning and can say that I didn't feel a thing! Dr. Boone and her staff are absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and was completely comfortable. Thanks Dr. Boone and staff! Your compassion made such a difference.
Have you seen Dr. Martha Boone, MD?
Are you Dr. Boone?