Dr. Martha Arroyo, MD

Dr. Martha Arroyo, MD

Dermatology | Female

Martha Arroyo MD, PhD 755 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 224 Libertyville, IL 60048 Get Directions

Excellence and compassion

Dr. Martha Arroyo, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Libertyville, IL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Arroyo is affiliated with Highland Park Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center.

Dr. Arroyo's Experience

See how Dr. Arroyo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arroyo

Dr. Arroyo accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Arroyo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arroyo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arroyo to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Arroyo's Performance
Highland Park, IL |
First time patient. Dr. Arroyo was wonderful. Clearly very smart with top notch credentials: Stanford, Yale, NYU... Wow! Highly recommend!
in Pleasant Prairie |
A wonderful doctor. Made me feel at ease immediately and helped me solve a persistent skin issue. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a top notch Dermatoligist.
Vernon Hills, IL |
Doctor is very knowledgable. We always receive great care and service.
in Lake Forest, IL |
My whole family and I love Dr. Arroyo. We've seen her for years and can't recommend her enough.
Chicago, IL |
I have to say, I would never know where the negative reviews came from. Dr. Arroyo has a very pleasant bedside manner, fast and efficient. Doesn't waste anyone's time. I did wait 4 weeks for my appointment but it was all worth the wait! Her staff is wonderful and nurses are great. Thank you all.
Vernon Hills, IL |
Dr. Arroyo and her staff always provide wonderful care. My entire family has seen her for years and definitely recommend.
in Chicago, IL |
we were sent home last sept 1 with our 325 pm appt because the front desk lady demanded me to pay the 100 plus office visit from last year which I explained to her that last visit I have proper referral from Humana , paid my copay , and called insurance about the billing issues which Humana said will be taken care of. Since I did not hear anything from last year I assumed it's all clear. But then the lady insisted for me to pay first rather than verifying w/ insurance , so we were sent home ??
Lindenhurst, IL |
I would like to thank Dr. Arroyo and her staff. We've been seen by numerous dermatologist and not one of them could figure out what was going on. She came in and diagnosed us on our first visit! Very pleasant bedside manner and her nurses were wonderful with our child! Thank you Lakeside Dermatology, Dr. Arroyo and staff! We will indeed refer you to our friends and family!
in Grayslake |
Absolutely unprofessional. She is not the one who takes care of patient herself, always send young doctors instead and after that whoever tells you "hi" send you a bill.
in Libertyville, IL |
I've been her patient for about 6-7 years. I was very satisfied with her care in the past but in my opinion, currently she has way too many patients This is affecting the time that she spends with patients and the quality of the treatment or diagnosis. In the last couple of visits, simple procedures that previously were resolved in 1 visit, now require 2, an inconvenience considering on average, it takes 2 months to see you, or you can be seen by her assistant(really?)
Dr. Arroyo was very professional and attentive while examining me thoroughly and found a couple of pre cancerous spots in my eyebrow hairs. She removed them & sent off a sample. I was so relieved afterwards. I felt like I had the best, most thorough exam: EVER. I send all who ask for a recommendation to her.
Have you seen Dr. Martha Arroyo, MD?
Are you Dr. Arroyo?

Compare Dr. Arroyo

}

Dr. Arroyo's Care Philosophy

Excellence and compassion

Dr. Arroyo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Arroyo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arroyo's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Nyu Langone Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Yale University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Arroyo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arroyo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology