Dr. Martha Arambula, MD

Dr. Martha Arambula, MD

Pediatrics | Female

I believe in preventive care, and that the best results come from the least amount of medicine.

Dr. Martha Arambula, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Yukon, OK. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Arambula is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Mercy Health Center and Lakeside Women's Hospital.

Dr. Arambula's Experience

See how Dr. Arambula's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arambula

Dr. Arambula accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Arambula has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arambula's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arambula to family and friends
    Dr. Arambula's Performance
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    We absolutely love Dr. Arambula. I don't even know where to begin. She is the most caring and understanding pediatrician I have ever known. She always addresses any concerns at any time of the day. Seriously! As a new mom I run into things that have scared me with my child and one thing Dr. Arambula has always told me is to never hesitate to call her. My mother has even mentioned how wonderful she is and that she wished she had a pediatrician like her when we were little. Thank you Dr. Arambula
    Chickasha, OK |
    I took my newborn to Dr. Arambula for 1 year and have finally changed doctors after many frustrating visits. The length of well child visits has varied from a minimum of 1 hour and taken as long as 2+ hours. I arrive early for my appointments and still waited regularly 15-30 minutes in the waiting room past my appointment time. Overall, I did not feel Dr. Arambula or her staff was efficient in seeing well-child patients and I did not feel I got adequate time with the doctor to discuss concerns.
    Yukon, OK |
    My daughter has Down syndrome and several health issues that come along with that diagnosis. I have heard from other families about troubles finding a quality health care provider that works with them and their special needs, but I feel like Dr. Arambula and her staff are top notch for my daughter! They treat us like old friends and we really appreciate their patience with our special requests and emails. We wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Have you seen Dr. Martha Arambula, MD?
    Are you Dr. Arambula?

Dr. Arambula's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arambula's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Arambula has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arambula's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Pediatric Diseases

University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Graduated in 1993

Children's Hospital Of Ok
      University Of Ok College Of Med

Dr. Arambula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arambula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics