Dr. Martha Aragon-Lopez, MD

Dr. Martha Aragon-Lopez, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Martha Aragon-Lopez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. Dr. Aragon-Lopez is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Aragon-Lopez

Dr. Aragon-Lopez's Experience

Dr. Aragon-Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Aragon-Lopez does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Aragon-Lopez is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Aragon-Lopez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aragon-Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aragon-Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aragon-Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ocala Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Women's Health Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Aragon-Lopez is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Aragon-Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aragon-Lopez to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Aragon-Lopez's Performance
Green Cove Springs, FL |
I find Dr Aragon very down to earth & straightford, always look forward to visiting her. On my last visit instead of making me wait in line for blood work she had her assistant Annie take care of it in the exam room saving me a good 45 minutes hanging around & Annie was extremely pleasant would recommend them to anyone
in Dunnellon, FL |
Dr. Aragon is the "Best" family physician I've ever had in 3 states. She listens, cares, remembers your history and spends time with you.. When I call with a problem the staff responds within a reasonable amount of time. For me that person is Marianne for which I am grateful for her compassion.
in Ocala, FL |
I really like Dr. Aragon-Lopez and highly recommend her to everyone I know. I've talked my bull-headed, adult son into seeing her for his problems. She never rushes me thru a visit and answers any and all my questions. I can "be me" with her and laugh and be at ease with Dr. Lopez. Five stars isn't enough, lol!!! And her staff is just at nice. Love this office and this doctor!!!
in Silver Springs, FL |
Dr. Aragon is very personable and takes the time to answer questions so I can understand what she's talking about. It's nice to find a doctor that turkey cares.
in Ocala, Fla. |
Dr. Aragon is the best. Takes her time with you never felt rushed. Highly recommend.
Ocala, FL |
I first met Dr. Aragon at a women's health seminar and liked her attitude towards healthcare. I have been her patient for 3 years now and regardless of what type of appointment I have (annual physical, women's wellness, illness, etc) I find Dr. Aragon to be extremely caring and knowledgeable. She listens to my concerns, answers all my questions and we review plans for my care together. If one of my test results has unexpected results, she will retest and refer me to another doctor as needed.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Aragon-Lopez always makes us feel as though we are her only patients.... never feel rushed, answers our questions and explains everything simply. She is very professional but also realistic and warm!
in Ocala, FL |
Great doctor - she takes her time and is thorough in answering any and all question or concerns. I highly recommend her. The whole staff at Family Care Specialists are great - very warm and quick to help you. The wait time is minimum - that's a big plus.
in Ft. McCoy, FL |
Dr. Aragon is very competent in her work and has been my doctor for years. I trust her and benefit from her decisions and helpfulness.
in Ocala, Florida |
We recently moved to the area which is always scary having to find new doctors. I on a whim chose Dr. Aragon-Lopez and it is one of the best Doctor decisions I have made. She is very knowledgeable which you definitely want in a Physcian. However, she was also very personable, friendly and had a great sense of humor which also is very high on my list of priorities. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a new doctor. The office staff was also very welcoming and efficient.
in Salt Springs, Fl |
The Doctor takes her time to ask you questions and listens to your answers. She also listens to your concerns and takes time to answer your question/concerns in a language you can understand. She and her staff are very professional. A friend suggested we see her and were very pleased we did.
in Ocala, FL |
Very satisfied. I would highly recommend her to my friends, she listened and answered all my questions. Easy to schedule an appointment, Office was very clean, staff very friendly, cordial and relaxed. Total wait time, about 10 minutes in waiting room and 15 minutes in exam room.
Ocala, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. ARAGON for a few years. I have come to respect her knowledge. As a Nurse I make a terrible patient but she takes the time to listen to me. I was recently seen for a painful problem and she treated me effectively. I suppose what I appreciate the most is her treatment is effective.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Aragon is a very caring and very qualified physician!! I was recently very ill and Dr Aragon immediately identified the problem and I was hospitalized within an hour. I consistently follow up with Dr Aragon. She is thorough and listens to my concerns and questions. I would recommend Dr Aragon and Family Care Specialists to anyone in need of a primary care practitioner!!!
in Ocala, FL |
TAKE TIME WITH YOU ,MAKE YOU FEEL YOU TALKING TO A FRIEND,HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEMS,FOLLOW UP VISIT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING BETTER. BEST DOCTOR I HAVE !! WILL SEND TO OTHER DOCTOR IF SHE THINK IT NEEDED.
Ocala, FL |
My first time visit was comforting, more than what I expected from past office visits. My visit was thorough, staff was very friendly and wait time was minimal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Aragon-Lopez.
in ocala |
Dr argon was conserved caring doctor would remedy this doctor to any one she listens to you
Orlando, FL |
Dr aragon - Lopez takes time to listen to my health concerns. She has never made me feel like I'm a number. She doesn't mind referring to a specialist. She is very nice. The staff has also treated me very well. I don't mind having blood work done there. The lab tech is very nice.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Aragon-Lopez is excellent. Kind, compassionate, thorough, and very knowledgeable. Listens and explains everything very well. Miss her as my doctor!!
Have you seen Dr. Martha Aragon-Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Aragon-Lopez?

Visit Dr. Aragon-Lopez