Dr. Marta I. Rendon, MD

Dr. Marta I. Rendon, MD

Dermatology | Female | 59 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

The Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine is a world-class dermatology office that offers numerous dermatological procedures that deal with anti-aging, cancer care, and cosmetic dermatology. This facility is home to top-notch board certified dermatologists who make use of state of the art technology and the latest techniques and procedures to provide patients with amazing, life-changing results. http://www.drrendon.comRead more

Dr. Rendon's Experience

See how Dr. Rendon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rendon

Dr. Rendon accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rendon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rendon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rendon to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Rendon
Dr. Rendon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Dr. Rendon is the best, forget the rest. Even if I were living on the other side of the world, I would travel to Boca just to see Dr. Rendon. I have been a patient of hers for more than 20 years and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would recommend Dr. Rendon to everyone.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Rendon is extremely professional and caring. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable and relax when you are waiting at the exam room.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I am truly grateful to Dr. Rendon. Dr. Rendon went above and beyond her call of duty as a dermatologist to help determine what was going on with my health. I went to see Dr. Rendon because my hair was falling out every day for six months. Every doctor I went to disregarded me and said it was stress and I was depressed. That was obvious, I am a woman and I am losing my hair! But why? Dr. Rendon ran tests that no other doctor did and got results. I feel great, and my hair is growing back.
in Boca Raton, FL |
About 1-1/2 years ago I went to Dr. Rendon on a referral from my endocrinologist who suspected another dermatologist misdiagnosed a skin condition in an awkward area of my body. I provided Dr. Rendon with the written report of the other physician and after a thorough exam and many questions, Dr. Rendon issued a different diagnosis, treated the condition, which has been under control ever since. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Rendon and her staff. They are always caring and thorough.
in Delray Beach |
Dr. Rendon is the consummate health provider - smart and totally patient-centered. Experiences from serious skin surgery to cosmetic procedures handled by her with professionalism and excellent outcomes. May not matter to others, but I think the beautiful office environment reflects her respect for her patients and her staff.
in Gulf Stream, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Rendon for many yrs.. For general skin care.. This yr. she diagnosed me with Lupus Discoid... Dr. Rendon is so kind and warm and caring.. Extremely concerned with the treatment of this disease, Dr. Rendon explained everything to me in a way I can understand.. She took time with me, and helped me coordinate other doctors I need to treat this disease.. God Bless Dr. Rendon.. To me she is a Saint! Thank you Dr. Rendon, Maxine Wernik-Fausak 6/19/16
in Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent experience. I went in today for a full body skin cancer scan. The doctor's assistant promptly asked me to come to an examining room within 10 minutes of my arrival. Dr. Rendon spent a good amount of time with me and identified a number of areas that could be cancerous. After answering all my questions, I was out of the office within 30 minutes. I felt the overall experience was both fast and thorough.
in Boca Raton, FL |
She is my medical Angel! A very caring experienced doctor able to quickly solve skin problems. Supported by an excellent staff. She has resolved major issues with no fuss. You cant do better than trusting Dr Rendon!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Most fabulous dermatologist ever! Have been to many, she is by far the best of best!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Had to wait over a month to get appointment - then waited over an hour for my appointment- ended up walking out when I found out there were still 2 other people waiting to go in before me-- No phone call or apology. The total lack of consideration or concern for patients time or schedule is unacceptable. Rude front desk staff- so many other dermatologists in Florida- unacceptable.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Rendon has been my dermatologist for the past few years and her service has been very satisfactory to me. She is my dermatologist of choice.
Boca Raton, FL |
I should have read past reviews...went in for a cosmetic consultation and was asked to provide medical history. When it was time to check out, I was told that there was going to be an office visit charge because medical history was discussed.....what the heck? This went from me being excited about a cosmetic treatment for self esteem to feeling like I was being completely ripped off. After arguing for thirty minutes with staff, the doctor removed the charge. Very disappointed in this practice
in Boca Raton, FL |
Would give negative stars if I could, but this is not an option. Worst practice, biggest rip-off and doctors with inflated egos who spend as little time as possible with patients only to later charge them for services not rendered properly. To begin with, Dr. Lucas spent 37 seconds evaluating my daughter's lip then scribbled something down on a notepad and proceeded to burn off her sore. A few days later I called the nurse to tell her that the procedure didn't work and the growth was returning.
Her office is all about money. I went in with one concern and left with a few others. Didn't have any of my questions answered, was only told of their products and how I should buy them. Offers a free consultation but yet changes your consultation to a paid one with out asking or letting you know until it's time to pay. And when you complain they try to trick you by saying they are giving you a discount. NOT recommend at all. Not just the doctors but the whole clinic is a scam.
in Hillsboro Beach, Florida |
I had many laser treatments for psoriasis on my legs. Dr Rendon told me the lasers would abate the psoriasis. She pawned me off to one of her assistants who knew nothing. My psoriasis actually got much worse because of the laser. Dr Rendon did not comment on the failed procedures and simply got rid of me without suggesting further treatment, I am a therapist, so I can comment that $$$ are all that is on her mind. Look elsewhere!
Have you seen Dr. Marta I. Rendon, MD?
Are you Dr. Rendon?

Compare Dr. Rendon

Dr. Rendon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rendon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rendon has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rendon's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

Albert Einstein Med Center

Completed in 1985

Sw Med School Parkland Meml Hospital

Completed in 1988

Dr. Rendon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rendon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology