Family Medicine  |
Dr. Marta Khris, MD
Dr. Marta Khris, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Khris is affiliated with Broward Health North.

Marta Khris MD

20401 State Road 7 Ste G12

Boca Raton, FL 33498

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Khris

Dr. Khris' Experience

Dr. Khris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Khris does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Montreal / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Khris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khris to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Khris' Performance
Miami, FL |
Every time I went, horrible long waits. One guy up front was helpful and tried to move me to another doctor which the other woman wouldn't allow. Very bad healthcare, wish I can go back to my old dr but forced to use this because of insurance
Boca Raton, FL |
this office milks the system. MADE me schedule an appointment with the DOCTOR to get my bloodwork results and prescription. then billed me a copay , which was part of my annual and only gave me the prescription for 3 months in order to make me have to come back! i didn't see the doctor only the PA!
Hollywood, FL |
very unpleasant experience. she never looked at me in the eyes during the whole consultation. it looks like she doesn t care. I went in with my husband because he is not good in English and it looked like she never saw or heard me. I guess she didn t learn proper manners in school. never again even if you pay me to see her!!!
Boca Raton, FL |
Would never recommend her. Yelled my name to come in her office at very first meeting. Chewing on something (not sure what) and never asked how I felt. No concerns whatsoever for the patient. The office was empty and the secretaries were talking about Carmax and Verizon while someone came in to an empty lobby as I was waiting for doctor and asked to be seen. They denied her cause they were booked. No Friendliness from doctor whatsoever or even a Hello. Terrible!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have never went to a Doctor that seems more uninterested in their patient that this Doctor. You are in and out of her office in under 5 minutes. She does not seem to care about anything other than tests and does not care how you feel. She is very cold and has no empathy at all. I wonder why she is in this profession? She is the worst doctor I have ever met.
Boca Raton |
This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. It was my initial visit and I was kept waiting over an hour. However the worst was to come. Dr. Khris spent literally 3 minutes with me. She was rude, uninterested in my situation, and told me to reschedule for a complete physical. Other than giving me a referral for a specialist as per my request, she behaved as if she couldn't have cared less about me. I will never return to this doctor and would absolutely not recommend her.
in Boca Raton, FL |
For an initial visit, she rushed us and would not spend time to answer questions. Her nurse was more compassionate and pleasant
Have you seen Dr. Marta Khris, MD?
Are you Dr. Khris?