Dr. Marta Khris, MD

Dr. Marta Khris, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Marta Khris MD 20401 State Road 7 Ste G12 Boca Raton, FL 33498 Get Directions

Dr. Marta Khris, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Khris is affiliated with Broward Health North.

Dr. Khris' Experience

See how Dr. Khris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khris

Dr. Khris accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khris to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Khris' Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
this office milks the system. MADE me schedule an appointment with the DOCTOR to get my bloodwork results and prescription. then billed me a copay , which was part of my annual and only gave me the prescription for 3 months in order to make me have to come back! i didn't see the doctor only the PA!
Hollywood, FL |
very unpleasant experience. she never looked at me in the eyes during the whole consultation. it looks like she doesn t care. I went in with my husband because he is not good in English and it looked like she never saw or heard me. I guess she didn t learn proper manners in school. never again even if you pay me to see her!!!
Boca Raton, FL |
Would never recommend her. Yelled my name to come in her office at very first meeting. Chewing on something (not sure what) and never asked how I felt. No concerns whatsoever for the patient. The office was empty and the secretaries were talking about Carmax and Verizon while someone came in to an empty lobby as I was waiting for doctor and asked to be seen. They denied her cause they were booked. No Friendliness from doctor whatsoever or even a Hello. Terrible!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have never went to a Doctor that seems more uninterested in their patient that this Doctor. You are in and out of her office in under 5 minutes. She does not seem to care about anything other than tests and does not care how you feel. She is very cold and has no empathy at all. I wonder why she is in this profession? She is the worst doctor I have ever met.
Boca Raton |
This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. It was my initial visit and I was kept waiting over an hour. However the worst was to come. Dr. Khris spent literally 3 minutes with me. She was rude, uninterested in my situation, and told me to reschedule for a complete physical. Other than giving me a referral for a specialist as per my request, she behaved as if she couldn't have cared less about me. I will never return to this doctor and would absolutely not recommend her.
in Boca Raton, FL |
For an initial visit, she rushed us and would not spend time to answer questions. Her nurse was more compassionate and pleasant
Have you seen Dr. Marta Khris, MD?
Are you Dr. Khris?

Compare Dr. Khris

}

Dr. Khris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Khris does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Khris and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Montreal / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Khris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khris does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Khris and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.