Dr. Marta Jacenyik, MD

Family Medicine | Female

118 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Ste 101 Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 Get Directions
Dr. Marta Jacenyik, MD
Dr. Marta Jacenyik, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gulf Breeze, FL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Jacenyik is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital and Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Jacenyik's Experience

See how Dr. Jacenyik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacenyik

Dr. Jacenyik accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Jacenyik is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jacenyik has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jacenyik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacenyik to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Jacenyik's Performance
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Jacenyik listens, she answers questions and she obviously cares.
in Navarre, Florida |
Dr. Jacenyik is a wonderfully straightforward and matter-of-fact doctor. For those of you who want someone who knows what they're doing, is good at explaining things, and respects you, your time, and your health, I can't think of a better fit. She is very focused, which I like a lot, but this can also have her come across as less sympathetic if you're in a particularly emotional state. Give her feedback, though, and she'll help you get to where you need to be!
in Pensacola, FL |
While being very knowledgeable and experienced, Dr. Jacenyik is also extraordinarily caring and compassionate. I was extremely impressed by her during my first visit but I was too unwell to write a review then. Upon my visit yesterday, I was greatly benefited from and touched by her professionalism and compassion, which helped to identify some potential root causes of my symptoms. I would recommend her to everyone without any reservations. Thank you, Dr. Jacenyik!
in Pensacola, FL |
I had used her for 6 years, this past November I went in for a visit because I was very sad, crying all the time. I told her my 95 year old mother was very ill, and my dog of 14 years was also having health issues. I'm a single 70 year old lady my dog was my best friend. She put me on a low dose of Wellbutrin. I called on the first of February and asked for something to help me as I had put my dog down, two days later I called back she prescribed 5 low dose Valium ?? she wasn't there for me.
Have you seen Dr. Marta Jacenyik, MD?
Are you Dr. Jacenyik?

Compare Dr. Jacenyik

Dr. Jacenyik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jacenyik has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jacenyik's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Jacenyik does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jacenyik and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Sydney / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Med College Wi Affil Hosps
    St Mary's

Completed in 1987

Dr. Jacenyik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacenyik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jacenyik does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jacenyik and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.