Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 58

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Jupiter, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1990.

Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD

Nicole Bagge Lmhc Inc.

641 University Blvd Ste 206 Jupiter, FL 33458

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Teitelbaum's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Separation Anxiety

Dr. Teitelbaum accepts

Dr. Teitelbaum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Teitelbaum

New office staff great!
I've been a patient of Dr. T's for several years. His office team has never been better. I was concerned that I couldn't get my medication while I was away and they were of great assistance. Their follow-up skills were terrific and they've been very accommodating.
Aug 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Beware of the uncaring and uncompassionate nature of Dr. Teitelbaum's office manager. I see others have commented on the poor way his office is managed and I concur. My 14 yr old daughter had an appointment we had scheduled 2 months prior cancelled the day before it was to occur. I apparently missed responding "C" to their text message. The next text I received from the office stated the appt time and link for the appt. so it showed me no issues with the expectation my daughter would be seen. I received a call the day before and just missed answering it. I called right back and learned that the appointment was cancelled. I was appalled that because I missed to sending a "C" my daughter's appt would be taken out from under us. No business should be run like this, especially not a psychiatric office that deals with vulnerable people. The office manager, Laural (apparently the MD's wife) admitted it was a miscommunication yet she was devoid of emotion stating. "nothing could be done".
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Janell Montag – Dec 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
I visited Dr T. for a number of years. He is very kind and empathetic which I appreciate greatly. I can see how he is a fabulous fit for children and adolescents. Yet, he seemed to lack asking the right questions to helped diagnose my condition. Therefore, I lived with the wrong diagnosis for a number of years. I place no blame however. Perhaps I didn't know how to accurately explain, yet more direct, clear questions could have been a guide. Additionally, though his office staff has improved, their procedures are not user friendly. Almost every call goes to voicemail. A return call is rarely same day. A number of times my voicemails weren't listened to. For someone struggling with depression, this is not a good thing. During the pandemic, for call appointments, the inaccessibility of a number to reach, No Caller ID, made it extremely difficult if I missed his call. I had no number to call back and the office never answered the phone to help connect me with him.
Anonymous – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Brilliant Attentive Professional that gets you Extremely talentedin pharmacology
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Dr Teitlebaum has always been pleasant. Never made me feel rushed and the office staff has always tried to accommodate my needs. I have no complaints.
Peggy in Jupiter,Fl – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
I have been Dr. Teitelbaum's patient for over 15 years. I have missed maybe 6 appointments and rightfully paid when it was my fault and never charged when it was not. Office has a very Fair Policy.
Brock M in Stuart, FL – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Teitelbaum for over a decade now. He is one of the most genuine and caring medical professionals that I've had the pleasure of seeing.
Andrew in Stuart, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Teitelbaum for 10 years. He is very Professional, thorough, caring and personable. He knows my history and makes sure there are no changes or problems since our last appointment. I had a life event 5 years ago which had nothing to do with my condition. He took the time to talk and he was very heartfelt and compassionate and still talks to me about it now. He did not have to take that time with me and I am so appreciative that he did!
Judi in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
My son and I love Dr. Teitelbaum. He is the first psychiatrist out of quite a few in which my son left feeling hopeful and he said 'this is going to be the guy who helps me with my anxiety'. Yes, he may be out of network, but we would rather have his top-notch knowledge and ability to think outside the box than any of the other child psychiatrists in the entire area. I also appreciate his office staff very much, who are always friendly and helpful.
Katie in Palm City, FL – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Dr. Teitelbaum is a truly compassionate, empathetic and gifted psychiatrist. He has helped my and later helped me through some very rough patches. I would highly recommend him. A true professional.
Stanley Jacobson in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Dr Teitelbaum is a very nice Dr. Unfortunately, his office manager could care less about his patients. I was 5 minutes late for an appointment and they cancelled - when I had 10 minutes left and wanted to change me $150 and the another $150 to reschedule. I have been going to the office for well over a year and have never been late to an appointment. All they care about is your money definitely not your well being. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Newark, NJ – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Excellent clinician, caring person. He has helped my son so much. We are so happy we found him 5 years ago.
Allison Raco-Mateo in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?
Dr Teitelbaum is not only kind and caring but one of the smartest Doctors I have ever been associated with. My child along with my husband and I are patients and recently moved from the Atlanta area. He is incredibly knowledgeable in regards to medications and carefully monitors and listens because he truly cares that his patients live the best they can every day.
Palm City, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Teitelbaum?