Dr. Marshall Sanson, MD

Dr. Marshall Sanson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Sansons Family Medicine 2309 Arkansas Rd, West Monroe, LA 71291 Get Directions

I BELIEVE IN TREATING EACH PATIENT WITH THE UP MOST PROFESSIONALISM AND CARE.Read more

Dr. Sanson's Experience

See how Dr. Sanson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanson

Dr. Sanson accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Sanson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanson to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Sanson's Performance
in Tallulah, LA |
My husband and I went to visit Dr Sanson and his staf. I called to make sure my insurance was accepted it was so we went for his visit, and I must say from the time we walked in the office we were met with friendly staff. My hushand had many concerns and Dr Sanson listen to each and every one and then examine him, he explain in details what test he was suggesting my husband to have and why, everyone was very upbeat and caring I am very please with the service and so is my husband.
West Monroe, LA |
I would never recommend to anyone! The worst staff and the worst doctors. After a few visits and no help. Wasted money and time.
in west monroe |
great staff.
in West Monroe, La |
Office staff is either great or horrible. After three times of them being rude on the phone I was told that they were just swamped with patients, so I guess that explains the receptionist hanging up on me. Started off great with Dr Sanson but after a few visits he just acted like he didn't care. Pretty awful bedside manner.
West Monroe, LA |
We have used this office for years only because of later office hours. Several times they refuse to see us 30 minutes prior to their office closing.. even though their doors were open. Today I spent unnecessary time waiting to be checked in because they couldn't verify my insurance. They eventually figured out that they were inputting the wrong policy number. Always feels like complete chaos and like we are bothering them by being there. We will be changing PCP for our child and us.
in LA |
Dr Sanson himself, Alan, Coleman and Nathan are the only few I would recommend and at all costs, avoid Jarod schooly! Schooly keeps a fake personality and has issues with people's meds. Will find excuses to change them without a due process on reasons or discussing. Sanson is very great, has an excellent rating with myself for over 10yrs! I do recommend Sansons Family Clinic, just his trained Drs. Dr Sanson has always went above and beyond for many others I've been told by. Keep it up!
Rudest,unprofessional people ever ... You only see PRN . Nurses aren't even real nurses ( not licensed). Will never go back.....
I have gone back to Sanson several times in hopes that just maybe they are improving but I am disgusted everytime. Nothing like a nurse coughing all over your child then wiping her nose before giving him a shot. Or, in a separate incident, I walked in 20 mins before closing with a baby with 103 fever and witnessed one employee roll their eyes, then once called back, we were not ever given a room. We basically stood in the hall and in triage while they worked on him. Disgusted.
In a big hurry. Left info to nurse to pass along
Have you seen Dr. Marshall Sanson, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanson?

Compare Dr. Sanson

Dr. Sanson's Care Philosophy

I BELIEVE IN TREATING EACH PATIENT WITH THE UP MOST PROFESSIONALISM AND CARE.

Dr. Sanson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Sanson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sanson's Board Certifications

LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT

Graduated in 2001

Lsu Mc
    Lsu

Dr. Sanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage