Dr. Marshall Sack, DO

Dr. Marshall Sack, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Marshall Sack, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Novi, MI. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

39500 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 100

Novi, MI 48375

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sack

Dr. Sack's Experience

Dr. Sack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Psychiatry

Dr. Sack does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Sack has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sack to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Sack's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in dearborn hts |
Dr. Sack is the most amazing doctor I've ever been to not only is he a psychiatrist but he is also a family doctor he takes his time with this patients and is very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff that's for sure he is always willing to try out different medications that suit you best and when prescribing a new one he makes sure that you come in for a check up to see how it's working. The only downfall is thI wait every time at least 3 hours to speak to him but thats bc he takes his time w/ us
in Lincoln Park, MI |
Brilliant, caring, professional Doctor. Highly intelligent and dedicated health care provider who not only cares for his patients, he also teaches new Dr, PA and nurse practitioners. Dr Sack cares for my entire family.
South Lyon |
Dr. Sack is kind, friendly, knowledgable and takes into consideration your emotional status. He has always been on point and has never let me down.
Lake Orion, MI |
Dr Sack is so good with finding the right medications. He is the most knowledgeable psychiatrist I have ever seen. I was hesitant to start medication again because I didn't want to go through the process of trying several different things and eventually being put on multiple drugs to counteract the effects of other drugs. I didn't have to do any of that this time. He knew what questions to ask me and got it right from the start. Yes, the wait is horrendous but so worth it. I am very grateful.
Farmington, MI |
Today marks the second time that I have sat for over 1.5hr in an empty exam room without any further updates as to when the doctor would be in to see me for a simple, routine 5-minute medication refill visit. The first time I came here was for a checkup on my Tourette's Syndrome, in which Dr. Sack entered the room with two medical students and began asking me very personal questions about my health without first asking my permission for the two students to attend. This was EXTREMELY awkward and
in Taylor, MI |
Dr. Sacks is very kind. He often has medical students from the surrounding universities shadow him at work. The only problem that I ran into numerous amount of times was the wait time. The last two times I visited I had a four hour wait time. Yes, I had an appointment scheduled. The last time I took it upon myself to leave and cancel my appointment. I am now seeking a new doctor.
in Canton, Michigan |
If I could leave 0 stars I would. Front desk staff are rude and clearly can't properly do their jobs. It takes HOURS to bee seen. Shortest wait time for me has been 3 HOURS!!!!! Longest is over 6 HOURS!!!! I am done with this office and doctor and won't be returning.
in Wayne, MI |
As a foster-care/adoptive parent of children & young adults with severe mental health disturbances I have dealt with inpatient and outpatient psychiatrists for years, from Grand Rapids, Detroit, Auburn Hills, New Baltimore, Northville & in-between, based on this I believe that Dr Marshall B Sack is the best Psychiatrist in Michigan, he is also a great Family Care Physician! He takes as much time as needed with each patient including you, so bring a bottle of water & book/homework...and patience.
white lake |
i have been seeing Dr Sack for 20 years. there is a long wait but he is always willing to spend the time with his patients. I have never had an issue with staff they are always willing to work with me.
in Farmington, MI |
By far Dr. Marshall Sack is definitely straight to the point, but cares about each patient. Dr. Sack is by far a thorough, knowledgeable, and sharp man. His staff are friendly and helpful. Additionally, Dr. Sack conducts a teaching practice and allows medical students to assist in the diagnosis. I will be seeing Dr. Sack until the day he retires, due to his thoroughness and knowledge of medicine.
in Hazel Park, MI |
The usual wait time is, 2-3 hours...he over books...him, and his staff don't seem to care, if you your there for hours. His staff, up front is rude, and doesn't act like they even want to be there...we have moved onto another practice, where the staff is friendly, professional, and were there, less than an hour.
White Lake, MI |
Office can be rude,All the girls unless you know them,I felt that Dr Sack has too many patients for the allotment that he has throughout the day and you sit and wait and wait and just watch out who you trust in that office I'm just going to tell you that everybody's tied in with each other office manager included and the office managers the one who discharges patients not the actual doctor himself him the doctor will discharge you over things that are not even your fault!!!!
in Novi, MI |
Overbooks himself so he has to rush through your appt. The wait is ridiculous. I have waited 4 hours before, the shortest wait has been 2 hours. It's unbelievable how someone could run an office like this.
Novi, MI |
The wait for this doctor is beyond ridiculous. The shortest wait I have had is two hours. You usually see a medical student first who doesn't know you and you tell him/her everything and then you repeat it with Dr. Sacks. He's constantly changing meds and will prescribe 3 different medication changes at once so you really don't know which one is helping or not helping. Unless you have hours to waste, save yourself the misery and don't use this guy.
Dr Sack is the best physician I have ever had. He does run behind, but he has medical students that he is helping teach. He is extremely thorough and explains everything to you. Most doctors and hospitals run behind schedule just like him. If you want a great doctor and don't mind a wait, he's your man. Office staff has been wonderful, no issues and they are friendly. Book a morning appointment for the least amount of waiting.
in Deteoit, michigan |
As usual over booked w excuses. Good staff feel sorry they have to deal w a greedy billing set up . Been coming for years cause he is a good doctor but 3 hours for a 4 minute check up is beyond acceptable. Unless it's necessary id go else where
Have you seen Dr. Marshall Sack, DO?
Are you Dr. Sack?