Dr. Marshall Grossman, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Irvine Medical Group Inc 16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 1009 Irvine, CA 92618 Get Directions
Dr. Marshall Grossman, MD
Dr. Marshall Grossman, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center, Hoag Orthopedic Institute, Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills.

Dr. Grossman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Grossman is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine (cum laude), and completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition at the University of California Irvine Medical School. He is board certified in both specialties. Dr. Grossman obtained his Bachelors degree from Northwestern University and Masters degree from University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. After his fellowship, Dr. Grossman began his practice in Irvine, Ca.

Dr. Grossman's Experience

See how Dr. Grossman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grossman

Dr. Grossman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Grossman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Grossman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Grossman's Performance
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr Grossman is an over-all terrific doctor.
Whittier, CA |
Staff was very friendly as well as the doctor. Didn't have to wait long to be seen. Got right in!
in Irvine, CA |
I not often write reviews, but because my experience was so great with Dr. Grossman that it must be shared. Dr. Grossman is a Physician that I have known for many years. I personally thank Dr. Grossman. He has been taking good care of my family. He was my Grandfather's primary doctor for more than 15 years. Now, he is also my Mom's primary doctor. He was one of the excellent doctors I knew. Dr. Grossman is very patient and knowledgeable about all questions I had. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
in LAGUNA HILLS, CA. |
DR. GROSSMAN SAVED MY EYESIGHT. I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DIABETIC UNTIL A HOSPITAL EMERGENCY VISIT WITH A BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL OVER 800. HE'S BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR CLOSE TO 2 YEARS. I'VE NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT WITH THE DOCTOR OR HIS STAFF IN ANY OF MY VISITS.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Grossman and his staff do not provide the customer service we expect from a specialist. My mother came home crying after her first appointment. I thought it was due to a medical problem but no, it was because they were so rude! I followed up with a phone call thinking there might have been a misunderstanding and the office staff treated me the same way. It's obvious that he does not seem to care about his patients. A one star rating is being very generous.
Laguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. Grossman and the staff do not provide the customer service we expect from a specialist. Does not seem to care about his patients.
in Aliso Viejo |
I've been going to Dr. Grossman for years, but each year he spent less and less time with me. He's now literally down to 2 minutes. And this last time, he was supposed to follow up with me after getting test results but never did. I called his office and could only speak with his front desk - he refused to get on the phone. I found another doctor.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
The first time I saw this Dr. he belittled me, he made me to feel worthless and told be that my thyroid issue was under control and that my weight gain was because I was menopausal while saying all of this he was speaking in a loud tone almost yelling and then he asked me about my sex life!! ( which threw me off none of his business has nothing to do with thyroid) he told me to take this powder that he's selling it would help me loose weight....I now have a new Dr. that has helped tremendously!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr Grossman saved my life with his diagnosis and tests. He discovered 3 cancers and I was 100per cent cured by the physicians he recommended. He has been my primary doctor over 20 years. I am 86 years old and going strong,thanks to Dr Grossman!
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
I am satisfied with his diagnosis and treatment of medical issues. He recognized a Malignant Melanoma on my skin, sent me to a wonderful dermatologist, who did a biopsy, and a surgeon to get it removed. The team of doctors who took care of me saved my life. It started with Dr. Grossman’s fast and careful plan to keep me healthy.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
Dr Grossman is well rounded, patient and very knowledgeable. He takes the time with you that you need to have all your concerns and questions answered. His recommendations are based on many different factors including age and ability to comply with a particular treatment. He takes into consideration your needs and disabilities before suggesting options. He always offers more than one option. They have had some issues with office staff in the past, their current staff is polite and respectful.
Have you seen Dr. Marshall Grossman, MD?
Are you Dr. Grossman?

Compare Dr. Grossman

Dr. Grossman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Grossman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Grossman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grossman's Board Certifications

Completed in 1982

Completed in 1984

Northwestern

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Grossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism