Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 40

Dr. Isaac
8140 N Mopac Expy # 140 Austin, TX 78759

Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Austin, TX. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Isaac accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Isaac's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Isaac's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Isaac's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Isaac

Dr. Isaac?
Dr. Isaac's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD
Our daughter has been a patient of Dr. Isaac's for almost five years now. Dr. Isaac is the most responsibe, caring doctor we've ever experienced. She makes herself available for emergencies, advocates for our teen, and does her research. She explains medications and how they affect people, and is very thorough about finding the right medication. Our daughter couldn't have found a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
Dr. Isaac is a caring doctor who is making a difference with our daughter! Very happy she was recommended to us by a friend whose daughter was also treated by her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
Our daughter is 17 and a current patient. Dr. Issac is responsive to needs and answers questions. She provides just enough information regarding medication and treatment to us, as parents, so we are comfortable. She maintains trust with our daughter and holds session information in privacy. She is very careful with medication changes and takes all information into consideration when thinking about a change. Scheduling can be a challenge but the staff always tries to work us in when needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
She is friendly, knowledgeable, and personable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
Dr. Isaac has been great for our son - she has really connected with him and met him where's he's at right now. Very perceptive and gives measured and carefully thought out recommendations regarding his medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
I would recommend Dr Isaac because she is very professional, knowledgeable, respectful, organized and caring. Also, I appreciate the way she explained complex medical topics. I was able to research and understand the topics we discussed more easily as a result
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
Dr. Isaac is the real deal. She has literally been a life saver for my son and in turn for our family. My son felt heard and she has slowly adjusted his medications with great success. Well worth the two month wait to initially see her and handling my own insurance claims.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
I was very apphrehinsive about see Dr. Isaac originally, as I try very hard to stay away from medications when there is the possibility of using homeopathic or more natural cures. I was also very concerned that medication or treatment would change me in adverse ways. Dr. Isaac was extremely calming and put me at complete ease during our first appointment. She listened and acknowledged all my concerns and thoroughly explained my condition and recommended medication. She and her staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?
Really nice, understands, is straight up and works with you as long as you're honest and not a bs'er. Schedule is usually pretty full though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marrisa Isaac, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Isaac?

Dr. Isaac's psychiatric evaluation assesses the individual's symptoms including their social and psychological functioning.  She incorporates mind and body wellness, providing psychoeducation for how self-care, nutrition, and movement impact the...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Ut Southwestern Austin Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Felllowship
Ut Southwestern Austin Psychiatry Residency
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
2007
Seton Shoal Creek

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Isaac treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average