Dr. Marque Allen, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Allen

Sports Medicine Associates

21 Spurs Ln Ste 300 San Antonio, TX 78240

Dr. Marque Allen, DPM is a podiatry specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1995 and specializes in podiatry and sports medicine.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Dr. Allen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marque Allen, DPM
Very caring, explains well to how you can understand. I give him a 10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
While Dr. Allen is a kind doctor with great bedside manner, he and his staff are inefficient in their job.. being to treat an injury. His staff mixed my file up with my moms file (also a patient but very different name and injury). I was treated for an injury I didn’t sustain despite trying to clarify the mix up multiple times with multiple staff members and being told “ it was a general classification for coding purposes”. I received 5 x rays I was later told I never needed. DO NOT RECOMMEND
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Allen. From the beginning he and his staff were very professional and kind. Dr. Allen was very compassionate and his bed side manner helped put my anxiety at ease. Driving from McAllen to San Antonio was very well worth it. Physicians and Physical Therapist have been amazed at my recovery. He is truly an excellent doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
I am extremely pleased with care I've received from Dr. Marque Allen (foot and ankle surgeon) and his team for a posterior tib. tendon injury, and later for fractured/crushed toes injury. Dr. Allen helped me remain positive and patient during long processes of PT care, treatment, and healing. I so appreciate (for my situations) the conservative "be patient, let's see what happens over time" approach he took with certain aspects of treating my injuries (instead of recommending surgery).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen and his staff are very professional, friendly and easy to communicate with. Dr. Allen suggested that I have a less invasive surgery that would potentially correct the issue I was having with my heel. I am so glad I accepted his suggestion. I have been doing very well since the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Our daughter had a complete Achilles rupture in March this year at the age of 14 playing club volleyball. Dr. Allen is the most compassionate and empathetic surgeon we have ever met. Not to mention, a true expert in his field. Our daughter was so upset that she was out for her vb season, Dr. Allen explained the recovery process and was very encouraging to her - if she lets it heal the way it needs to, she would be back on the court & stronger. She is back and stronger than ever. THANK YOU!
The best care I have ever experienced! The best Dr. I have ever had,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen did an amazing job with my right Achilles! My scar is very small and after 10 weeks, I'm almost back to normal activity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
I had horrible chronic plantar fasciitis which caused constant and significant pain...Dr Allen able to repair the issue completely & I am now pain-free. Dr Allen & his staff are warm, caring & highly competent... I recommend Dr Allen without reservation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen performed a bunon surgery on my foot. Him and staff were absolutely wonderful!! They helped with everything along the way!! He did and wonderful job on the surgery and everything looks beautiful!! Definitely recommend him and the wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Over the years, Dr. Allen has been treating myself and my daughters, all competetive athletes. We continuely commend him on his practice, as he takes a conservative approach to medicine, while providing the utmost care and knowledge of podiatry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Excellent surgeon and an amazing man he gave me the opportunity to live a life that would've been hard without this surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
I have a congenital condition called a tarsal coalition in my foot where two of the bones had grown together. I had gotten where I couldn't put any pressure on my foot, even while wearing a medical support boot. I am 29 years old and the joining tissue and bone underwent resection surgery. Today, 4 months later I can walk normally with no pain and can even run. Dr. Allen did an amazing job operating on my foot and it is a miracle just to be able to walk again without pain! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Definitely! Excellent care. Dr Allen has been exceptional! We could not of asked for a better doctor. The staff is very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
My experience over the past 10+ years with Dr. Allen has been nothing short of amazing. He has always been concerned about my overall well being as a person & an athlete. He's extremely caring, personable & trustworthy. After dealing with a 2 year long injury from my job with Disney On Ice I seeked treatment with Dr. Allen and in less than 2 months we found answers and treatment for my ankle. I am FINALLY pain free all thanks to Dr. Allen's determination to get me healed & back on the ice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen is very attentive and personable, spending as much time as needed to address my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Allen and his team for any injury, any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen has treated my daughter with several sports injuries over the last five years, and he has always given us prompt appointments with excellent and professional care. We highly recommend Dr. Allen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
As an Ironman Triathlete, it is NEVER fun to head to a foot doc but guess what, it occasionally happens. I highly recommend Dr. Allen, as he not only took care of my ankle/foot, 13 weeks out from an Ironman Triathlon, he did right by talking me through what was the next step for my recovery. We realized that my time was to close to complete that Ironman but 6 months later, I was crossing the finish line to another Ironman. Thanks Dr. Allen for not only for your knowledge but your compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen is truly one-in-a-million!! He takes his time with each patient, he listens to your concerns & works with you to establish appropriate treatment. His expertise is what brings you to him & his bedside manner keeps you coming back. I have recommended Dr. Allen time & again. My family & I have been coming to him for years. Thank you Dr. Allen for taking such great care of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Dr. Allen is truly amazing. From working close with him, I was able to receive mentoring and guidance that has helped me make my journey to med school a more attainable goal. Watching him work and interact with his patients has made me want to join the health care field even more than I did before.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?

• Podiatry

1996
1995
1991

Dr. Allen accepts

Dr. Allen accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Allen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Posterior Tibial Tendonitis
  • Removal of Bone Spur
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Allen treats patients.

Baptist Medical Center