Dr. Marni Nicholas, MD

Dr. Marni Nicholas, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

I believe the key to treating patients is being a good listener. In internal medicine we focus on the whole body and help coordinate your care with specialists. Communication is vital among caregivers.

Dr. Marni Nicholas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Nicholas is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.

Dr. Nicholas' Experience

See how Dr. Nicholas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nicholas

Dr. Nicholas accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nicholas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nicholas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nicholas to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Nicholas' Performance
    GOOD
Jupiter, FL |
I am glad I found Dr. Nicholas and her office. Her and her staff are always so helpful and attentive. Best around.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Doctor never called back. Faxes were sent to them on several occasions but they said they never received them. Codes for tests were incorrect. Office staff unprofessional, indifferent and unorganized. . Doctor doesn't seem to be much interested in you as a patient. Very aloof. Don't go here.
Jupiter, FL |
Would not recommend. Appointments are cursory without sufficient time or attention. Twice prescriptions for tests and medical services were not coded correctly and therefore not covered. When I called, office staff said that was how Dr coded them. When I asked for call back from doctor herself, same office person returned call and said doctor said nothing could be done. In other words, she didn't care. Tests were for cholesterol and for thyroid - both standard tests and covered previously.
in Jupiter, FL |
I have been searching for some time for a Internist in the Jupiter area and am thrilled to have found Dr Nicholas. She is an excellent clinician and was a wonderful bedside manner. I am thrilled to finally have someone that I can trust.
in Palm Beach Shores, FL |
Dr. Nicholas and her staff are absolutely amazing. She is thorough with her exams and is not a pill pusher. Our family adore them and will continue to go to her so long as she continues to practice. Highly Highly recommend.
in jupiter, fl |
Dr. Nicholas is warm, friendly, and above all, a brilliant and compassionate physician. I am so grateful to have found her. Her staff is outstanding, as well, which makes a huge difference when dealing with doctor visits, Rx refills, etc. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nicholas to anyone!
in Hobe Sound, FL |
I love her and her office. They are fantastic.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Nicholas is a gem! She is smart, professional, caring and kind. i am very happy to have found her after seeing other internists in this area who show a real lack of caring and concern. The moment I called for an appointment was the moment I started feeling good about calling. The woman who answered was pleasant and efficient and got me in the same day when I told her I was having a problem. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.....thank you Dr. Nicholas for coming to Jupiter!!!
in Tequesta FL |
I am thrilled with having found Dr. Nicholas. Compassionate and caring. An excellent match for me!
I recently moved to the area and needed a Primary Care Physician. I went on the Jupiter Medical Center Web Site and phoned the find a physician line. They referred me to two doctors and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Nicholas. She is professional, but warm and personable. She called me with test results within a few hours of having the tests performed. I have referred many friends and neighbors to her practice and they are all very pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Nicholas.
in South Berwick, Maine |
15'years as my provider never once was my experience anything but stellar
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I just became a patient of Dr Nicolas, and i am so pleased with the amazing attention she gives to her patients. I have blood test weekly and she calls me personally with the results within 1 hour of the test at the hospital. When i called for my first appt., i was asked if i wanted to come in that day. Her office staff is great too.
Have you seen Dr. Marni Nicholas, MD?
Are you Dr. Nicholas?

Compare Dr. Nicholas

Dr. Nicholas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Nicholas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nicholas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nicholas' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    Harvard Medical Structural Acupuncture For Physicians

Completed in 2011

Dr. Nicholas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nicholas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nicholas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nicholas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.