Family Medicine  |
Dr. Marne O'Shae, MD
Dr. Marne O'Shae, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ithaca, NY. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

402 N Cayuga St

Ithaca, NY 14850

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. O'Shae

Dr. O'Shae's Experience

Dr. O'Shae's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Upstate Med Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Fletcher Allen Health Care

Dr. O'Shae has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Shae does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Shae and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Shae's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Shae to family and friends
4.3
Dr. O'Shae's Performance
Ithaca, NY |
I had an extremely rare condition. Dr. O'Shae spent hours researching the situation, and with our family, to find a diagnosis and plan for healing. When she didn't know an answer, she developed a vast network of people to help her find it. She has been open to our suggestions and questions, as well as to a wide array of modern and "alternative" methods of treatment. Dr. O'Shae and the staff went over the top to accommodate our family's needs, and I fully expect that to continue.
We look forward to every appointment with Dr. O'Shae. She spends a lot of time listening and strategizing to come up with the best course of action for optimal health. We love her and her office staff.
in Geneva, NY |
I looked for years for a doctor that was not only open to, but well informed and supportive of complementary medical models and self care. Dr O'Shae is it! She's smart, mature and experienced. She listens; takes time to explain things. You might have to wait to see her because she doesn't boot people out in a hurry. Absolutely worth the wait if you want a doctor who isn't in thrall to the medical industrial complex. (Yes, western medicine is good, but it isn't the only way to heal.)
Ithaca, NY |
I have been going to doctor O'Sheas office for the past year. I saw Emily the Nurse practitioner the first few times. She was awesome! I absolutely love her. Today I saw Dr. O'Shea. She exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough good about her and our interaction. She spent a full hour with me. She asked me so many questions and seemed to genuinely care. She is a great balance of alternative and western medicine. She is very open and honest. My family, including our 9 month old will be going
in Ithaca, NY |
I don't know Dr. O'Shae, but the nurse practitioner who I saw in her office today was awful. I told her I needed ambien because I've had trouble sleeping for the past five days. She insisted that I try over the counter meds first, even though I told her they didn't work for me. She insisted I had to wait and see her again next week. Never mind the cost of my time, money, and insomnia! She was condescending and cold. I wish I hadn't wasted my time and money.
Have you seen Dr. Marne O'Shae, MD?
Are you Dr. O'Shae?