Dr. Marlyn Patterson-Lake, MD

Dr. Marlyn Patterson-Lake, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Marlyn Patterson-Lake, MD is a neurology specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in neurology.

1500 SE Magnolia Ext Ste 205

Ocala, FL 34471

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Patterson-Lake

See how frequently Dr. Patterson-Lake performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Stroke

Dr. Patterson-Lake's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patterson-Lake "Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. Combining compassion, knowledge & communication. We strive to help our patients achieve the best outcomes."

• Neurology

Dr. Patterson-Lake does not have any board certifications listed.

• University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital

Dr. Patterson-Lake has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patterson-Lake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patterson-Lake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson-Lake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patterson-Lake's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson-Lake to family and friends

Dr. Patterson-Lake's Performance

GOOD

I would not go see her as outpatient after my terrible experience dealing with her while I was admitted to the hospital for headaches. She saw me for few minutes and never saw her again and I got a hefty bill from the hospital for her service. If you do the math, each minute she saw me, my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
My husband & I love this doctor, she praises my husband at every visit, she's highly motivated to improve the quality of life for him since his stroke. I receive a compliment, as his caregiver, at every visit, too. Two friends have taken her business card and made appointments with her. Thank you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
I have been seeing Dr. Lake since 2012 , for severe migraines . Dr. Lake and her staff have always conducted themselves in a very professional manner . Out of nine visits I have only had one visit rescheduled by her office . My wife has been in the medical field for twenty five years and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option4
Are you Dr. Patterson-Lake?