Dr. Marlow Perez, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Marlow Perez, MD
Dr. Marlow Perez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Perez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perez is a board certified family physician with 19 years of experience and a passion for excellent patient service. While serving in the U.S. Navy, he was consistently recognized as an outstanding clinician who received numerous awards for developing programs that improved patient access and clinical outcomes. He treats patients of all ages and provides a full spectrum of family care, including OBGYN, cardiovascular care, preventive care, and health and nutrition. He uses all modalities and all areas of science and knowledge that help him cure, not manage disease. With his experience as an athletic trainer and later personal trainer combined with his extensive life long learning in sports medicine, Dr. Perez is uniquely equipped to assist in finding the root cause to many medical conditions. With an extensive background and passion for psychology and assisting patients with mental health conditions, Dr. Perez treats body, mind and soul.

Dr. Perez's Experience

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Perez is now accepting new patients
    HealthFit Family Medicine2356 Meadows Blvd # 140B
    Castle Rock, CO 80109
    (303) 218-7774Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Perez Says:

Dr. Perez's Performance
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Perez is a friendly, knowledgeable physician. However, his practice, Healthfit Family Medicine, needs a major management overhaul. You can never reach an actual person when calling the practice, only being giving the option of leaving a message or waiting over 30 minutes for someone to come on the line. The wait time in the office when scheduling an office visit is usually anywhere from 30-45+ minutes. This practice is more concerned with recommending patients to their fitness area.
    in Lone Tree |
    Until you visit this clinic, you can't appreciate what they have built. Imagine a team of doctors discussing difficult cases like you see in the movies, but add a gym, nutrition expert, a professor from the Olympic training center, and the nicest and happiest staff you will ever encounter. Those are just the people I met the first two visits at HealthFit. Dr. Perez believes he can get me off most of my medications by summer. I already feel better than I have in years. Go look for yourself.
    in Monument, CO |
    Dr. PEREZ AND HIS STAFF ARE ALL EXCEPTIONAL! I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH TO PEOPLE! I AM ALWAYS TREATED LIKE FAMILY HERE AND AM VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF AT ALL TIMES! I HAVE BEEN TO MANY OFFICES BEFORE I FOUND THIS ONE AND HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU HEALTHFIT!
    in Denver, CO |
    Outstanding in explaining his diagnosis and treatment. Personable. Confidence builder.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Earlier this week I had my first appointment with an amazing Dr., Dr. Marlow Perez. He is very passionate about his clients well-being. He is also very intelligent, and proactive in a professional way. I had a long-standing relationship with another Dr. here in town, Dr. Boekes, that did not care about his clients, and made many errors in judgement, so I feel blessed to have found this Doctor. NF
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I rave about Dr Perez to everyone! He is the most intelligent doctor I have ever met. I have a Mensa-qualified IQ, three university degrees, and have to talk down to most doctors so they will understand. Dr. Perez thinks as fast as I do, if not faster, and diagnoses faster than any computer. Yet I have seen him talk to children and explain things so they understand. He is phenomenal. He remembers what meds I'm on and how they interact. He is NOT egotistical, but humble and caring. He's the best!
    in Castle Rick, CO |
    I have recommended Dr. Perez to many people. Why? He listens. He cares more about his patients than paperwork. Every diagnosis has been spot on. He's brilliant.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Perez, is like no other doctor I have ever been treated by. He truly cares and will do whatever is in his ability, to help your situation. I changed my Medicare supplement and paid cash, until my new insurance took effect, just to keep Dr Perez, as my primary care physician.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I feel very confident and comfortable with Dr Perez and the care he provides
    in Lakewood Co |
    I would recommend Him to anyone he is very helpful and very easy going he is the best Dr I have ever had.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr Perez is a great patients Doctor. He listens, he communicates, and has a great personality. Excellent Sports Doctor & Wellness Physician.!!
    in Lakewood, CO |
    I travel from Lakewood to Castle Rock -- 37 miles each way -- to see Dr. Perez. His whole-person approach to medicine has proven time and again to be just what I've needed. His knowledge spans several areas, yet he knows these areas in depth, not just superficially. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a physician, and I have in fact rcommended hilm to many of my friends and colleagues.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Took care of all my needs, fixed my sleep back pain, and took all the time necessary to address my needs. Best provider I have ever met. Changed my life. Could not recommend him more. Different than most doctors, but that is only because he is real, and very smart, knows more about specialists areas of expertise than the specialists that I have seen.
    in Monument, CO |
    He is awesome makes you feel impowered
    in Monument, CO |
    Dr.Perez is the best doctor we have ever had .He explains everything and listens to all your complaints. I have never met a man as caring and genuine as him.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    EVERYONE IS HELPFUL IN THE OFFICE, AND IF YOU DONOT LIKE HEARING THE TRUTH THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE DOC FOR YOU AS HE TELLS YOU JUST LIKE IT IS, HE IS SO NOT INTO JUST PASSING OUT MEDS. HE REALLY CARES AND WANTS TO HELP
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HEARING THE TRUTH THEN THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE DOCTOR FOR YOU, HE TELLS IT JUST LIKE IT IS ...NO DANCING AROUND ANY ISSUES
    in Parker, CO |
    Excellent DR who listens to your concerns and then explains using metaphors to which I could understand.
    in Parker, CO |
    I would highly recommend Dr. Perez. I have had sleep issues since I was a child and he has been working with me to solve the problem. He shows he cares. He doesn't make you feel rushed and trying to push me out the door like all other doctors I have seen.
    in Castle rock, CO |
    Dr. Perez goes above and beyond your typical physician. I've never met a doctor that cares so much about his patients, and is so passionate about his job. His approach to healthcare is unique. He offers very helpful insight as to what the best approach to your overall health should be. From nutrition, to exercise, to medication, Dr. Perez rewrites the typical primary care paradigm by offering solutions for your health, not just treating the symptoms. Great guy. Great practice. -Dino
    in Parker, CO |
    Had to take the time to write this. I saw dozens of providers for vertigo (which I had for 12 years-he cured in a week) and back pain (off and on for 15 years). Dr. Perez showed me at the first visit the reason I was having back pain. He explained more at the first visit then all the test from all the doctors who had only taken the time prescribe pain meds. He explained what muscles the pain was coming from and figured out why. 3 days later I was pain free and have stayed that way since.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I had a great experience with Dr. Perez. I need to loose some weight and have tried everything in the book, without success. Dr. Perez explained to me why what I had done in the past hadn't worked and put me on a new program. I haven't been on it very long, but I'm seeing results already. But what really impressed me was his willingness to talk to me and explain how things work and don't work as opposed to just rushing me through the clinic. Great doc!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    For years doctors told me I had to take medications for diabetes and that I needed back surgery. In two months he cured me of diabetes and resolved my back pain which I have had for 9 years in one week. I've been back pain free since. I've never met a doctor who spent so much time or knew so much about so many areas of health. He changed my life and now my entire family goes to see him. You need to just talk to him once to know he is an old fashion doctor who knows a lot and cares.
    Dr. Perez was great, he told me the truth regarding prescription meds and what other doctors will never say. I highly recommend him.
    Have you seen Dr. Marlow Perez, MD?
    Are you Dr. Perez?

Dr. Perez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perez is a board certified family physician with 19 years of experience and a passion for excellent patient service. While serving in the U.S. Navy, he was consistently recognized as an outstanding clinician who received numerous awards for developing programs that improved patient access and clinical outcomes. He treats patients of all ages and provides a full spectrum of family care, including OBGYN, cardiovascular care, preventive care, and health and nutrition.  He uses all modalities and all areas of science and knowledge that help him cure, not manage disease.  With his experience as an athletic trainer and later personal trainer combined with his extensive life long learning in sports medicine, Dr. Perez is uniquely equipped to assist in finding the root cause to many medical conditions.  With an extensive background and passion for psychology and assisting patients with mental health conditions, Dr. Perez treats body, mind and soul.

Dr. Perez says...

All Sports Medicine from elite goals of professional athletes to improving the mobility of the geriatric population.

All chronic disease with the goal of curing diseases like diabetes instead of a life long approach of management with medicines.

All mental health concerns searching for root causes and life long answers that empower the patient.  Medications are sometimes part of the answer, but most often a short term tool to empower individuals to find longer term answers.

Any weight goal, weight loss, weight gain, Dr. Perez with his background in athletic and personal training along with a deep knowledge of nutrition and the science of Sports Medicine is uniquely equipped to assist patients with any physical goal.  His average patient loses between 8-12 pounds of body fat a month until they reach their health and personal goal.

Dr. Perez says...

We run an open access model.  That means we see patients the day they are sick, not some day in the future.  With such an approach some days are long, and sometimes we may run behind our schedule.  In the Navy you go home when everyone is taken care of and the mission is complete.  We run HealthFit the same way.  We try to run on time with appointments, but our goal is to solve problems.  We don't turn people away or limit the issues they need addressing.  This means sometimes we run a bit behind.  If spending only five minutes with a doctor who always runs on time is the most important thing for you, I suggest you find another provider and clinic.  I would love to come home at 6 every night to my five kids, but my patients come first, and solving today's mission comes first.  We make every attempt to run on time have implemented and will continue to implement more technology to make your visit efficient.  But ensuring patients are taken care of will always come before everything else.

Dr. Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perez's Board Certifications

• Asthma
    • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
    • Bleeding Disorders
    • Blood Disorders
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Confusion
    • Menopause
    • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
    • Pneumonia
    • Psychiatric Diseases
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Testicular Dysfunction

Completed in 2000

University Of California At Berkeley

Graduated in 1993

• Other Education
      U.S. Navy 2000-2011 Continous Education In Medicine and Sports Medicine Along With Naval Officer Leadership Training

Completed in 2011

University Of California At Berkeley

Completed in 1993

• Latin

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anxiety Disorders