Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD

Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Detroit, MI and has been practicing for 3 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic spine surgery, and more.

Henry Ford Medical Group

3031 W Grand Blvd

Detroit, MI 48202

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Pahuta's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pahuta's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Pahuta treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Pahuta treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sciatica as Seen in Rheumatoid Arthritis

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

Dr. Pahuta?
Dr. Pahuta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD
RecentMost Helpful
The BEST Spine Surgeon ever!!!!! Thank you Dr. Pahuta. I'm walking straight now and nearly pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Dr. Pahuta helped me with sciatica and early onset arthritis in my back. As a 30 year old and being unable to perform daily activities was grim. However Dr. Pahuta was able to help walk me through multiple programs to get me back to fit shape. He was great to work with and I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Had cervical spine surgery Dr Pahuta explained the surgery and the incision he would make in laymen terms and told me the incision on my neck would be barley visible and he was right . Made me feel comfortable when I arrived at the hospital . I had a very positive experience , and would recommend him to my family and friends anytime and also HFHS main hospital for making my stay so comfortable every one was so nice and kind .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Dr. Pahuta is a very skilled Orthopedic Surgeon. From the first day I met him he was very professional and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable...Thank You Dr. Pahuta....Thank You Henry Ford Hospital
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I saw Dr. Pahuta for a second opinion for scoliosis. Another surgeon was pressuring me to have a big operation with lots of bars and rods and belly surgery cuz he said i would go in a wheelchair if i didn't. Dr. Pahuta listened to me, didn't pressure me. He actually examined me and pinpointed my problem. Dr. Pahuta determined there was no emergency and i could wait for surgery in the future. He ordered an injection that fixed my pain! He said I can keep having injections every 3 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Dr. Pahuta is a caring, thorough, and skilled surgeon. My husbands tumor spread to his spine making his arm not work. Dr. Pahuta took him to emergency surgery and fixed this. My hubands cancer is bad - Dr. Pahuta supports us and gives us hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Pahuta to anyone that's have any kind of back pain. Dr. Pahuta and his staff did a wonderful job. I was dealing with sciatica for over 2 1/2 years. I had 5 spinal injection shots. I did 2-2 months of physical therapy nothing was working. I had a microdiscectomy on April 17, 2018 and today 6-1-2018 as of now i have no pain. I would say that the surgery help me out a lot. No physical therapy and back to my daily activities. Thanks to DR. PAHUTA AND HIS STAFF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pahuta and his team was excellent from start to finish! Dr. Pahuta was very professional and informative. My surgery went according to plan and the results are as expected. 5 months of horrible Sciatic pain is now GONE and I am able to function as normal. I want to thank Dr. Pahuta and his team one more time and, I would recommend his services to anyone in need disc surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the way myself and my family have been treated with helpful, pleasant faces and the promptness Dr. Pahuta took care of my issue. My legs were in so much pain. I couldn't even get around anymore. He recommended this procedure, had me scheduled in short time. I arrived in the morning, with assistance from the staff, and "walked" out of the hospital that afternoon. Amazing. It's now 2 weeks later and I'm still amazed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
He did my c5-6 fusion. The next day my arm pain was gone and I went home. He hid the scar in one of my wrinkles - would never know i had surgery. His team is helpful and got back to me quickly. He is a very skilled surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Had a full fusion at L4-L5. Surgery went great and sofa my recovery has been great. 4months out I am pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I was scared to have spine surgery. Dr Pahuta did not want to do surgery unless he was sure he could help me. He got injections so that I knew exactly to expect from surgery and could decide if surgery was a good idea for me. I had surgery and it went perfectly (West Bloomfield is beautiful). I wish I hadn't waited so long. I like how he doesn't rush and is really careful to tell you what surgery can and can't help. Really nice and patient doc. I recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
He is really great doctor. He does know the spine. He is really great. He explains everything to you. He will also tell if he cannot do anything and explain to why. I would send anyone to him. He will take good care of you also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Pahuta to anyone. I saw him for a second opinion. I really liked how he took time to explain my condition and potential surgery. He wasn't pushy like the other surgeon. He looked at my whole medical health and made me get my diabetes better. I had a neck fusion and it went without a hitch. The burning pain in my arm is gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
Dr. Pahuta did a lumbar fusion on me. He is really thorough and before surgery gave me lots of time to ask questions, and answered them all so that I could understand. I liked that. 6 months after surgery I am back to playing golf... but pain free for the first time in years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I was loosing fluid on my neck spine from arthritis. I couldn't feel my hands and I couldn't walk good. Dr. Pahuta explained the problem and fixed it with a neck fusion. He and his team are very nice and caring. Thank oyu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
He is a good surgen he did back surgery for me and I feel way better than before . He knows the open back surgery & tube surgery which is the best, I left the Great hospital Henry ford, in the same day . I recommend Dr. Pahuta For anybody that is having any back issues. ????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????????????? ....?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
20 years ago I had a lumbar fusion. Over the last few years my legs went numb and my balls went numb! dr. Pahuta figured out that the first surgeon put a screw straight through one of my nerves and my fusion didn't heal. He took out the bad screw and re-did the fusion. I feel great and I feel my legs and balls again! I'm going back to work. dr. Pahuta is very caring, and did a great job of checking-up on me and keeping me updated. Thank you for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?
I had scoliosis surgery as a teenager. My back did not set straight and now I have worn out my good discs. Dr. Pahuta is very kind. He is very detailed, and is the first spine surgeon to listen to MY concerns. He answered my questions in a non-medical way. He made recommendations, but was not pushy to have surgery. Rare for a surgeon! He is carefully looking into why my back is hurting me so that he can find the best way to help me, with the least amount of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Markian Pahuta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pahuta?

Insurance accepted

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pahuta treats patients.

Compare Providers