Dr. Markian Iwaszko, MD

Dr. Markian Iwaszko, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Markian Iwaszko, MD is an urology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in urology.

1000 E Paris Ave SE Ste 230

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Iwaszko

See how frequently Dr. Iwaszko performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Stones
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Iwaszko's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Iwaszko "It is important to me that you not only receive the best possible care, but that you also understand your condition and the care you are receiving."

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Mayo Clinic Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Iwaszko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iwaszko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iwaszko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iwaszko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iwaszko to family and friends
4.4
based on 18 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Iwaszko's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Grandville, MI
In the past 30 years I've visited several urologists, due to arterial damage and recently prostate cancer. Dr. Iwaszko is absolutely the best, with a skilled touch. When he did my biopsy, he was quick and (relatively) painless; I wanted to go back and scold those New Hampshire urologists. Dr....more
in Grand Rapids, MI
From the receptionist , to the nursing staff I felt welcome and respected. I cannot say enough about how kind, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. Iwaszko is. He is patient and kind and answered all my questions in a very caring, informative and compassionate manner. He is also very thorough. I...more
in Grand Rapids, MI
What should have been a routine procedure ended in near disaster. I have to question his integrity as he has never acknowledged his errors. If you are looking for a urologist, I encourage you to keep looking.
in Grand Rapids, MI
I felt confidence in his ability to do my kidney surgery. He did the survery through a Percutaneous tube and he was good. He explained everything very well, and I had good results. He follows up and always takes questions seriously. I would strongly recommend him.
in Grand Rapids, MI
I had my first office visit with Dr. Iwaszko and he was very polite, patient and respectful in answering my questions and concerns. He took the time to sit down with me and explain my condition and my surgical vs. non-surgical options for the future.

Are you Dr. Iwaszko?