Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD

Urology •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Zaontz

Childrens Surgical Associates

1012 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD is an urology specialist in Voorhees, NJ and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Georgetown University in 1979 and specializes in urology and pediatric urology.

Dr. Zaontz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zaontz

4.4

Dr. Zaontz?
Dr. Zaontz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD
After a long search that parents do to find the best pediatric doctor, my extensive research led me to Doctor Zaontz at CHOP Urology. I am a nurse by profession so I knew who to ask when searching for a Pediatric Urologist and all my inquiries led me to him. My 1 year old son had to undergo a 4 hour long, extremely complicated, hernia repair, massive hydrocele, undecended testicle reversal surgery. Dr Zaontz was not only up for the task but my son recovered beautifully ?? Thank you & God Bless!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
We chose Dr. Zaontz to complete our sons distal hypospadias repair. He was very confident and I appreciated his explanations and thoroughness throughout our visits. He completed the surgery and everything came out great! Dr. Zaontz is incredible at hypospadias repair and as a first time parent I would absolutely recommend him to anyone for this procedure. I did a great deal of research prior to choosing Dr. Zaontz and I had full confidence that our son was in great hands, and he absolutely w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
He’s a great surgeon took excellent care of my 3 yr son had bilateral hernias repaired and testicular tack down. He made a small incision in the testicles did it all thru that!!! He could have easily done it thru the stomach which would have been quicker and easier for my son but he took the time to do the above way to ensure less pain and complications for my son. I’m so very grateful. Can’t even see the scars and my son was running around the next day!! Wonderful doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
We are so very grateful to Dr. Zaontz for treating our baby daughter. Dr. Zaontz performed two surgeries on our daughter, (incising a ureterocele and removing one kidney) and now, at 6 months, she is a very happy baby! Dr. Zaontz is very personable with a good sense of humor and lots of patience to explain every little detail to worried parents. We felt completely confident in his decisions and his care of our daughter. Both surgeries went very well and we could not have been more grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
Our 3 Month old Daughter needed Pyeloplasty Surgery and Dr. Zaontz took amazing care of our daughter like she was his own. We met with him numerous times before the surgery. He explained to us what would need to be done in detail and used examples and drawings to help us understand better. Dr. Zaontz and his staff are very welcoming and friendly and made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. We cannot thank him enough for taking such good care of our baby girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
My son, 7 weeks old, needed surgery to repair a very large hernia. I took him to the Voorhees location. I met with Dr. Zaontz PA first and she was so nice and then Dr. Zaontz came in. He was extremely nice and gentle with my son. He examined the hernia thoroughly and explained in detail the "hows, whys, whats, wheres" etc. My son didn't even cry. Dr. Zaontz spoke to me to where I understood and was comfortable with the procedure. He treated my son and me with respect and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
When you find out your child needs surgery you are extremly nervous and concerned as a parent. Dr. Zaontz and his staff made this incredibly smooth and an easy process. Im proud to say this is my childs doctor. I reccommend him to everyone. Hes personable and patient. Hes compassionate and i feel like he truly cares about each child he treats. My youngest son may need the same surgery and not one ounce of fear now. Thank you dr. Zaontz and crew.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
This man has so much knowledge and experience it is amazing. He has been the doctor of my daughter who is 4 years old since I have been pregnant with her. She has had surgeries from birth till now some lasting only 2 hours, and others 10+ hours and I could not ask for a doctor to be by her side! From his amazing talents as a Doctor to his caring bedside manner this man was blessed with a gift to save lives! His experience as a doctor and his skill set is why I will never see another doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?
As a physician, Dr. Zaontz delivered on a number of levels. First, he provided evidence based information about his treatment plan for my son. He spoke to me on a level that I could understand, having no personal background in Urology. Second, he treated my family with the utmost respect when caring for my son. I would recommend Dr. Z to anybody seeking urologic care for their child. We could not have asked for a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Zaontz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zaontz?

As a pediatric urologist, my goal is to care for your children as if they were mine. I believe in providing the most state of the art care and doing everything I can to insure excellent service and results. I enjoy spending time and getting to know m...

• Urology

1975

Memberships & Affiliations

• Virtua South, Chief, Department of Pediatric Urology

Dr. Zaontz accepts

Dr. Zaontz accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Bedwetting
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Circumcision, Pediatric
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Bedwetting
  • Pediatric Hernia
  • Pediatric Kidney Stones
  • Pediatric Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female