Dr. Mark Zachary, MD

Dr. Mark Zachary, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Mark Zachary MD P C 18275 N 59th Ave Ste 176, Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Zachary specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Glendale, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zachary? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zachary's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Zachary's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zachary

• Health Net
  • Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
  • Maricopa Health Plan
  • Mercy Care

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zachary has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Zachary

Dr. Zachary's Review Details
4.1 based on 49 responses
Experience with Dr. Zachary
Dr. Zachary's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Zachary is amazing orthopedic doctor! He genuinely cares for his patients, and will do everything in his power to provide the best treatment(s) possible for each patient. Dr. Zachary has been treating one of my knees for the last two years and I am very satisfied with the treatments he has provided. I high recommend Dr. Zachary.
in Peoria, AZ |
I recommend Dr Mark Zachary not only he is the Certified Orthopedic surgeons; He makes me feel comfortable He listen about the patient concern He makes you relax in your mind already you see healing you see recovering and this is what happen to me. recover well I follow his instructions and it works. He love and care for his patient I know that because in every visit he takes his time to talk to me and my children ... Thank you Dr Zachary and thank you to your staff all such a good sense of h
in Glendale, AZ |
I came there at 11:45 AM for my 12:15 Appointment to find a locked clinic. I used the side staff door to find two young men eating lunch. They explained to me that the clinic is locked for their lunch brake. There was no sign at the door to that effect. They offered to let me in as a special favor. I explained to them that despite the 103F outside, I do not need their favors. Apparently at Dr Zachary paiients are not only unwelcome they actually bother the staff! God bless America
in Congress, AZ |
Dr. Zachary and his staff were very helpful and friendly with me and my husband. Any questions I had were answered promptly. I would definitely recommend him who were going for hip surgery any time.
Best Ortho dr. I owe him a huge thank. Saved my life . no one better
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr Zachary for nearly 25 years or so. he is caring, compassionate and always has the best in mind for the patient. Never in a rush during appointments and very methodical.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Zachary is a straight forward doctor; he will tell you what your options are and give you a clear explanation of what you can expect from treatment or surgery. If you don't want the truth, don't waste your time talking to him. -- Dr Zachary is one of my favorite doctors. He has replaced both my knees and successfully rebuilt my rotary cuff. I have recommended him to family and friends; and, I would not consider another Orthopedic Surgeon.
in Anthem, AZ |
I went to Dr. Zachary for my knee. He was very nice and personable. He listened to what I had to say then examined my knee. From his physical examination he told me what he expected it to be but we would wait for the MRI for the final diagnosis. He was totally correct. He knew from the hands on exam and his experience. At surgery he came to visit and put me totally at ease. Everything went well and I am now on the mend. I would go to him again.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Mark Zachary is top notch. I first met Dr. Zachary in 2004, upon a recommendation from my business partner. Dr. Zachary explained the findings and needed procedure in not only a thorough manner, but one I could understand. His calm nature set my mind at ease as we explored various treatments prior to my total left knee replacement in 2011. I was so pleased with his work, I had him proceed with my right knee shortly thereafter. I feel fortunate to have encountered such an amazing surgeon.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was having considerable pain in my left knee. Dr. Zachary gave me a series of 3 natural gel shots and removed fluid from my knee. That was in the summer of 2015. I am now able to walk on long walks, ride my stationary bike, and live a normal life with no pain to my knee at all. I call him my miracle doctor. I would highly recommened him to anyone who needs to see an orthopedic surgeron.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Mark Zachary has replaced both of my knees. Prior to both surgeries, I had horrible pain. The left knee was done in 2006 and the right knee was done in 2012. Dr. Zachary had me on an exercise regiment before and after surgery. I have had complete success with mobility and I have no pain whatsoever. I have recommended Dr. Zachary to many people. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zachary as I think he is the best orthopedic surgeon EVER!!!
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Zachary was very professional and personable. You could talk with him and he listened. He went above and beyond my immediate problem to rule out a more serious problem. If I have other orthopedic needs, I will certainly get an appointment with Dr. Zachary.
in Peoria, AZ |
I found Dr. Zachary to be quite competent and friendly; a physician in whom I could have complete confidence.
in Sun City, AZ |
In February 2016, Dr. Zachary performed arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus, along with correcting other problems, on my left knee. After thorough pre-surgery examination and a conservative approach to the surgery, Dr. Zachary repaired my knee, freeing me from the debilitating pain I had experienced for months. Dr. Zachary's surgery was so successful that I was back to playing golf in three weeks and, most importantly, I now have no pain in my knee.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Zachary is caring and listens to all your comments. His examination is thorough and his explanations are clear and concise. you never feel rushed during your visits. His care prior to and immediately following surgery is comforting and puts the patient at ease. His staff is also to be commended for thir concern and professional care.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr Zachary did a great job on my severely torn rotator cuff,and my followup appointments were very friendly and his patient-doctor relationship is excellent. I would recommend Dr Zachary highly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I having horrible knee pain and knew from past pain that it was a medial/lateral tear of her meniscus. I tried to get in to see my previous ortho surgeon but it would take more than a month. My daughter found Dr. Zachary on BOMEX,liked what she saw so we called for an appointment. He got us in immediately and before I would have been able to see my previous doctor, he was doing surgery on my knee. The tears were fixed and now I is getting gel shots for my arthritis. I am extremely happy.
in Peoria Az |
I fractured my Fibula requiring surgical repair. I needed 5 screws and a metal plate to effect the repair. I am an active 50 + male. I was in extreme pain and apprehensive. Dr. Zachary diagnosed and treated me. Dr. Zachary has over 30 years of experience. My surgery went very well., no surprises, or unexpected pains. I am 30'days post surgery now. I strongly recommend Dr.,Zachary. In my opinion, his years of skill, combined with his professionalism, can not be matched. Thank you Dr.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent professional surgeon and had a positive, friendly attitude. I am very pleased with Dr.Mark Zachary , He listened and answered all my questions well and carefully and he had friendly staff and his office clean and as museum ,He is talking English and Arabic language . I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for orthopedic surgery specialist,
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Zachary was the second doctor that I saw for my problem. Unlike my first doctor, he explained everything to me, gave me options, and gave me physical therapy to do. I would recommend him to anyone with any joint problems.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr Zachary is a caring and knowledgeable physician. he anticipates your needs and gives you options of treatment. I have been going to him for many years and when I go back I know iwill be given good care with follow up on surgery or treatments.
in Peoria, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Zachary to anyone who is experiencing any kind of joint pain. I recently had my left knee replaced by Dr. Zachary. His care, demeanor and professionalism always impresses me. I've been going to him for over 5 yrs and receiving quality care. He is not one of those doctors who can't wait to operate on you. He always uses surgery as a last resort which I can appreciate. He follows up with patient care and even calls you at home to ensure you are fine. He's a great doctor!
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Zachary has treated me for wrist, shoulder, knee, foot, & hip fractures within the past 5-years. In all cases diagnosis, treatment and recovery were superior - highly recommended!
Surprise, AZ |
My daughter broke her arm. Dr. Zachary casted her right away. My daughter experienced severe swelling pain in her fingers the next day. I took her to the ER & they said the cast was put on too soon. She has a lesion now under the cast from the swelling pressure. THREE doctors have told me that the cast should be on 5-7 days post injury. Dr. Zachary refuses to reimburse me for my ER copay or the prescription for her lesion. It is evident that all Dr. Zachary cares about is his ego and money.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Zachary, MD?
Are you Dr. Mark Zachary, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Zachary

• Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1974

Harlem Hospital Center

Completed in 1977

Phoenix Training Program

Completed in 1981

City Hospital Center At Elmhurst

Completed in 1978

Dr. Zachary has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zachary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zachary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Zachary's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Zachary

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Zachary's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Zachary

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients