Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Mark Yanta, MD
Dr. Yanta received his medical degree and completed residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He completed a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is currently double Board Certified in Ear, Nose, and Throat and Sleep Medicine. He has opted to focus on ENT and Sleep Medicine at this time. He has also completed numerous specialty training courses in advanced endoscopic sinus techniques and sleep medicine. Dr. Yanta has hospital privileges at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta—Scottish Rite and Egleston Children's Hospitals, Northside Hospital, and North Fulton Hospital.

3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C365

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Dr. Mark Yanta, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Yanta

See how frequently Dr. Yanta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Earwax Buildup
Cough

Dr. Yanta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Yanta "1. Our intense focus on YOU. We believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in the practice. Dr. Yanta has put together a highly experienced medical staff that shares his philosophy of consistent, ethical and personalized care.

2. Our conservative approach to treatment.Many ENT surgeons offer a more aggressive approach to treatment of ENT conditions, and opt early for surgery. Dr. Yanta prefers to offer "the right amount of treatment at the right time". If you can avoid surgery, he will help you do that. If you need surgery, he will be candid and tell you so.

3. Our top-notch Audiology services.Audiology is an often overlooked but vital service, providing comprehensive hearing care. In Dr. Yanta's practice, patients who are at risk of, or who have, hearing problems will not only receive comprehensive diagnosis and treatment from our highly experienced audiologist but also valuable education about how to prevent future hearing loss."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Tympanometry
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
  • Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Yanta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yanta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yanta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yanta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yanta to family and friends
Dr. Yanta's Performance
in Brookhaven, Ga |
Dr. Yanta is an excellent doctor - professional and courteous - up to date on new technology and procedures. He explains things well and takes the time to listen too. My audiologist, Alicia Bernstein, is also top notch - she's been diligent in ensuring that my new hearing aid experience has been successful. The medical assistants and front office people are attentive, courteous and quick to respond to any questions. And I've never had any significant wait time at this office - 5 minutes or less!
Alpharetta, GA |
My son visited Dr Yanta today. We hardly waited to be called back or seen by Dr. Yanta. Shannon made my son comfortable as she took his information. Dr. Yanta carefully listened to our concerns and explained how to remedy his problem.
in Dunwoody |
I found Dr. Yanta's practice to be warm, friendly, and very caring. Dr. Yanta was able to solve my problem (blocked ear). He was professional and very personable.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Yanta and his staff are EXCELLENT! Based on their care over the past two and one-half years I would HIGHLY recommend this team. Always friendly, caring, and ON TIME. If you need the services of and ENT --- you won't find a better choice.
roswell |
Very positive experience. Lovely staff and doctor. I would highly recommend!!!!
in WOODSTOCK,GA |
I had a tumor removed and from beginning to end felt like I was in good hand. the whole time.the office staff and techs were great as well as all the staff at the surgery center. Not one person that i encountered was anything less than congenial and caring. Thanks to all
in Atlanta |
I was able to schedule a new patient appointment for the next day. The staff was extremely efficient and helpful. The online process for medical history was exceptional and easy to use. Arrival at office was great, the kiosk for check in and id/insurance scanning was easy to use and fast. I was early and I was seen early. Dr Yanta and his assistant were very efficient and thorough with the examination and listening to my concerns. Probably the best new patient experience I can remember!
in Cumming, Ga |
So pleased with Dr. Yanta and his staff. They're extremely professional but also make my kids (my 3 yr old daughter has been a patient for years and he's performed 2 of her procedures and now one of my 10 month olds is also a patient) feel comfortable. I trust him and feel like he definitely has my kids' best interest at heart. Highly recommend.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I was able to get my appointment in the same day. It was vey easy to fill out 'new patient" online too. I was seen within 5 minutes which was nice. The audiologist was professional, explained the hearing test and very pleasant . Dr Yanta was great. He diagnosed my problem in just a few minutes, explained how we were going to get me back to being healthy again.
Alpharetta, GA |
Appreciate the ease of scheduling and/or rescheduling appointments and that I have never had to wait more than a few minutes past my scheduled appointment time to be seen. I feel comfortable talking with Dr. Yanta about my medical issues and feel that he listens to my concerns and deals with them appropriately.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Yanta is an amazing physician - not only he's extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and smart, but he has stellar bedside manners, he's incredibly friendly and kind, is wonderful with children and has a great sense of humor!
Roswell, GA |
Dr. Yanta is a great doctor. I feel that he always provides me with peace of my mind and is very thorough.
Ashburn, VA |
Our whole family goes here and he / the staff are fantastic. Highly recommend!!
in Cumming, GA |
I have visited with Dr. Yanta and his staff 3 times thus far ~~ to address chronic sinusitis. Dr. Yanta is, above all, an educator ~~ and a darned good one at that! In addition, his staff is supportive, friendly, professional, sincere, and knowledgeable. What a fabulous (and rare) combination. I am beyond thrilled that we are moving "out of the problem and into the solution." Many thanks!
Alpharetta, GA |
I can't say enough good things about this doctor. His care and manner are wonderful. He takes the time to listen. I never felt hurried or rushed. He is an excellent ENT. He pinpointed my issues and treated them perfectly. After his prescribed treatment I have felt 100 times better. And, his staff is wonderful. Always friendly and smiling. I can honestly recommend Dr. Yanta without hesitation.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Very likely to recommend Dr. Yanta. Easy appointment scheduling, short wait time, great staff and Dr. Yanta was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.
in ATLANTA, GA |
Truly an awesome ENT with a fantastic support team. I have recently had sinus surgery with Dr. Yanta and know his skills, knowledge, judgement and communication are most excellent. We are fortunate to have Dr. Yanta in Atlanta!
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Yanta is friendly, professional and sees his patients in a timely manner. HIs staff members are friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT in the Alpharetta area.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Yanta made me feel very comfortable and assured about his diagnoses. I really liked him and his staff.
in Sandy Springs |
All I can say is the best ENT doctor ever
in Roswell, GA |
A very knowledgeable and caring ENT. Dr. Yanta has helped me with several issues and has always provided me with options that are effective. And he is a good human being.
Alpharetta, GA |
I am very pleased with my treatment & visits with Dr. Yanta. He is addressing my issue directly with options to help me feel better. The office staff is very pleasant and the ease of making an appointment without waiting weeks is excellent.
in Cumming |
Dr. Yanta and his staff are wonderful. He is very through and gives suggestions to help prevent future sinus and ear problems. I would highly recommend dr. Yanta.
Cumming, GA |
We love Dr. Yanta, Kay, and all the staff. Always courteous, friendly, and helpful. Our son is special needs, and they take the time needed to assess his needs and help him stay calm through procedures. The office is clean and pleasant, but furniture in waiting room could use an upgrade.
in Roswell, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr Yanta and his team. Everyone is professional and focused on the best experience for the patient.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Yanta is knowledgable, personable and friendly. His office staff is very professional and the office runs on a very good schedule. Wait time is minimal and checkout is easy. Great Doctor and staff
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr Yanta for several years now for my ENT needs. He is a great doctor and very caring. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing a good ENT doctor.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
Dr. Yanta helped me resolve a severe, two year, maxillary sinus infection that would not respond to antibiotics for bacterial or fungal infections. The sinus would not drain, and after a biopsy, Dr. Yanta determined my problem to be an anaerobic bacteria, an organism that grows without air or oxygen. After an in-office procedure to clean and flush the sinus and enlarge the drainage duct, I am completely healed! Dr. Yanta and his team are excellent and at top of their game!
in Marietta, GA |
Recently had a middle ear infection. One of the worst type of pains I've ever felt in my life. Dr. Yanta was prompt, courteous, and helped me immediately. I would recommend him and his office to staff to anyone suffering with ear pain.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Very courteous and professionally run doctors office. The doctor himself was very knowledgeable and attentive.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Yanta made me very comfortable especially under the circumstances that brought me to his office in the first place. He was friendly and very personable and I would definitely go back to him if I ever needed an ENT.
Dr. Yanta's receptionist was rude and disrespectful. Dr. Yanta sprayed some stuff up my nose and then cauterized a place inside of my nostril. When I told the office manager, Cassie, that I had been in pain afterwards, his nurse called me back and basically said that Dr. Yanta said I was lying about the pain. My gums hurt for two days. The problem is exactly the same as before I went to see him. It was a terrible experience.
in Milton, GA |
Dr. Yanta and his staff set the bar for what a doctor's office experience should be. The practice offers online completion of new patient paperwork and utilizes an ultra modern computer kiosk for check in and scanning of identification and insurance cards. I saw Dr. Yanta at my scheduled time and was extremely pleased with the individual time and attention he gave me. All associates in the office were polite and professional. Wish every doctor's office could operate with their precision.
in Milton, GA |
Dr. Yanta performed an out-patient surgical procedure and with the subsequent after-care my issues were completely resolved. I have nothing but appreciation for Dr. Yanta’s medical care but also for his approach to listening to and caring for patients. Not only was I more than pleased with the outcome of my medical care from Dr. Yanta, but his medical and office staff are second-to-none. The way Dr. Yanta’s practice in run should be the standard for other medical practices.
in Alpharetta, GA |
JJ-Alpharetta Dr. Yanta and especially his surgical staff are very professional, efficient, and caring. He diagnosed and removed a growth on my epiglottis with laser precision and with absolutely no after affects except a 'minor' sore throat for a few days. I have had numerous surgeries and both Dr. Yanta and his surgical staff made me feel more assured and comfortable with this surgery than any staff has done before.
in Roswell, GA |
Patient care is terrible. Look for a better doctor.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Yanta and his staff have been wonderful to work with for my family and I. We've all seen him, including the grandparents. Dr. Yanta is thorough and exact and will not accept stigma's about conditions- he needs to see and view exactly before diagnosing. I appreciate this, especially with the false positives regarding strep throat and the over abundance of being prescribed antibiotics w/ other docs. His approach and bedside manner make him leading in our eyes, we would recommend to anyone!
in Douglasville, GA |
My experience with ENT of Georgia, especially Dr. Yanta, was one of the best I have had in over 10 years. After being misdiagnosed at a previous facility, ENT of Georgia was able to get me in last minute during the Holidays. My appointment time was at 11:00am and at 11:00 am I was called back to the see the Audiologist, then Dr. Yanta, the Audiologist again, and lastly Dr. Yanta for approval. I was out the door at 12:01 and could hear again. Amazing! He was very courteous and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Yanta, MD?
Are you Dr. Yanta?

Visit Dr. Yanta

Dr. Yanta accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Yanta has admitting privileges