Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Mark Yaffe, MD
Dr. Mark Yaffe, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Yaffe is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.

929 W Higgins Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60195

Dr. Mark Yaffe, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Yaffe

Dr. Yaffe's Experience

Dr. Yaffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• Hand Surgery
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Indiana Hand To Shoulder Center, Indiana University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Yaffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yaffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yaffe to family and friends
Dr. Yaffe's Performance
Chicago, IL |
A very caring and understanding Doctor.
Buffalo Grove, IL |
Great staff and doctors. I've never felt like a chart or number, but a real person.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Yaffe was very professional and explained in great detail what he was going to do and what my expectations would be. The skill to repair a nerve is amazing.
in Chicago, IL |
I'm very pleased and happy with the doctor. He was great and efficient from begging of my treatment to the end. Thank you so much
He was great!
in Lake in the Hills IL |
Dr.Yaffe is wonderful. After only 12 weeks my surgically repaired fractured & dislocated wrist is almost back to normal! Looking forward to playing golf.
Streamwood |
Excellent service. Couldn't be happier with surgery.
Lake Zurich, IL |
I was very happy with Dr. Yaffe. He worked with me to find the best solution to my injury, despite not having insurance. He was professional, informative and seemed to care about my overall situation. Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Round Lake, IL |
Dr Yaffe is personable and explains things very well. He is gentle in his approach and I highly recommend him for your orthopedic needs.
in Palatine |
Dr. Yaffe is very professional and explained everything very well. My surgery on my hand was a success.
in Barrington, IL |
Dr Yaffe was very professional and explained everything that was going on with my wrist and finger. The surgery was very easy and almost painless. I would recommend dr gaffe to my friends and relatives
Chicago, IL |
Excellent bedside manner, very caring and thorough. Great staff. Extremely pleased with results of my surgery.
Chicago, IL |
I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Yaffe to any of my family and friends.
Round Lake, IL |
Dr. Yaffe and his team exemplified the highest levels of competency and professionalism in their services. They made a every right call for my treatment from day one. I could not have asked for more.
in Round Lake, IL |
Very thorough in explaining the problem, diagnosis and procedure before surgery. Post op visits the same. His "bedside " manner was kind, patient and I felt I was in great hands under his care.
Palatine, IL |
Dr. Yaffe is an excellent doctor who is caring and concerned about what's best for his patients.
in Chicago, IL |
Very caring Doctor listens to your concerns. Highly recommend.
in Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Yaffe did an amazing job on my hand! The surgery was a complete success and I am enjoying full use of my hand for the first time in years. He spent time with me walking through options and really gave me the confidence I needed to move forward.
Wonder Lake, IL |
Dr. Yaffe went above and beyond to repair my injury. He was at the hospital immediately and was able to perform my surgery in less than 8 hours which I believe made my recovery much quicker. A great staff and helpful.
in Schaumburg |
Dr. Yaffe is very thorough and explains everything in an easy to understand way. I was told what to expect and I felt that the care I have been receiving has been excellent
Vernon Hills, IL |
My surgery went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Yaffe.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Yaffe did a great job explaining my fracture and made me feel relaxed and confident in my surgery and recovery
in Roselle, IL |
Dr. Yaffe is one of the best doctors and surgeons I've been with. I've had as many as 13 surgeries some major some minor, including both shoulders. He is personable and does excellent work. Very willing to answer questions and explain details. The staff is also very friendly and helpful including his two assistants, Ania and Adam.
Vernon Hills, IL |
Dr. Yaffe is a fantastic orthopedic doctor. Highly recommended and so grateful to him and his staff for their treatment of my son when he broke his arm.
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
100% satisfied, he explained everything that was going to happen during and after the surgery.
Palatine, IL |
Dr. Yaffe and Adam were great! They took their time to explain the treatment. Definitely would recommend.
in Stream wood, |
Very nice answered all my questions. I Showed compassion. I would refer him Him to anyone
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Yaffe and Adam did a great job attending to my sons broken wrist. They are very professional. I highly recommend them.
in Palatinehanover park, IL |
Very friendly excellent service
Lake Zurich, IL |
Dr. Yaffe has been great! He takes his time to explain things that I don't understand. I never feel rushed & feel he has a genuine interest in my case. It has been a pleasure having him as my doctor & I have recommended him to others.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I am so impressed with Dr. Yaffe such a nice man and his staff is just as nice! The way I was handled the day of surgery I was impressed!! Thank you again for your kindness and being so nice. Bonnie Willmer
Lake Zurich, IL |
D Yaffe has a fantastic bedside manner. He is kind, patient and very talented.
Lake Zurich, IL |
I am very happy with treatment and his clinical team. God bless
Vernon Hills, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Yaffe! Very knowledgeable. Was excellent with my 10 year old daughter. Very patient and kind. His staff was very helpful and friendly too!
in Park Ridge, IL |
My complaint of many Doctors is what I call the "rush Job". Get in - get out, no personal touch, no listening to your concerns. Saw Dr. Yaffee yesterday for a hand issue and he was NONE of the above. Listened, explained my problem understandably, provided treatment in a very professional manner and had an excellent "bedside" manner. Great job!
in Elgin, IL |
This was my first time undergoing a surgery. Dr.Yaffe did endoscopic carpel tunnel release surgery and trigger thumb surgery on March 3, 2017. I was extremely nervous and had many concerns as I am an athlete and it's my right hand. Without hesitation he put my mind at ease. Explained in detail the procedures. He listened, did not rush me at any point, and let me ask all my questions. He has an excellent beside manner, and compassion for what he does. I will highly recommend Dr.Yaffe!
in Schaumburg, IL |
I had carpal tunnel outpatient surgery. This was my first time ever going for a surgery, so I was nervous. Dr. Yaffe answered all my questions and explained everything in great detail. The day of surgery he was very reassuring. Dr. Yaffe was thorough in his follow-up appointments. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with my procedure, it's outcome, and Dr. Yaffe's bedside manner. I would highly recommend him without hesitation.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Yaffe did surgery on my 79 year old sister and 14 year old grandson and his rapport was excellent, age did not matter. He addressed all our concerns in language we could understand. He is genuine. professional. skilled, concerned and optimistic. The outcome of both surgeries was excellent and both are on their way to be whole again. He makes you feel important and his warmth and energy are contagious and you are assured the processes will be a success. Highly recommend him ,Great doctor!
in Schaumburg |
I had a torn labrum in my shoulder, it was literally torn off the bone. I was in pain every day. I decided to have surgery to repair the torn labrum after consulting Dr. Yaffe. He was very knowledgeable and explained the procedure and what to expect post surgery. Every time I saw Dr. Yaffe he took time to answer all of my questions, I never felt rushed. The surgery was a success and I am so happy. I no longer have constant pain all day long. I can't thank Dr. Yaffe enough.
in Wauconda, IL |
Excellent, professional doctor who listened to all patient concerns regarding a surgical procedure and answered all questions clearly. This high level of service helped patient move forward with procedure after initial evaluation.
in Palatine, IL |
I suffered a broken humerus bone. Dr. Yaffe was very reassuring prior to surgery and thorough during and after. He is very pleasant to meet with and always answers questions completely. Three months later, and after rehabilitation I am pain free. He is a talented surgeon and doctor. I would recommend him.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Doesn't seem confident at all. Not sure what the solution to the problem is.
in Chicago, IL |
He was very professional, answered all my questions & was right on the mark with his diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to all my friends& relatives with out question. Otto Caputo.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Very professional and easy to talk to,explained the process from surgery through therapy.Staff and therapists were great also.Thanks again
in Wood Dale, IL |
After a 12 ft. fall I thought my live would have been over but meeting Dr.Mark Yaffe and been treated for surgery on both my shoulders both done 7 months apart, my attitude for life changed Dr. yaffe became an inspiration for me, great motivator, very positive and extremely confident with the surgeries. I would like for everyone whose searching for an orthopaedic specialist to go see Dr. Mark Yaffe and see for yourself how much he cares for his patience. Pasquale Toritto
in Streamwood, IL |
First broken bone I've had. Needless to say I was concerned & frightened. Dr. Yaffe put me at ease, explaining the surgery so that I could understand the procedure. Surgery went well, Dr. Yaffe suggested a therapist that I went to twice weekly for 16 weeks. Broke the arm November 22, 2015, surgery was December 11, 2015, therapy began December 29, 2015. Was released from therapy April 22, visited Dr.Yaffe April 25 and was also told I've healed well and everything has been completed.
in Palatine, IL |
I can't speak highly enough about D. Yaffee. He takes time to explain what your condition is, options to repair or correct it, answers all questions asked, and has a great bedside manner. Fortunately, the procedure on my hand was done in the office. Surgery was avoided. However, if it had been required I would totally trust him.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Very pleasant. Good bedside manner. Very positive and confident. Very easy to talk with.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Yaffe, MD?
Are you Dr. Yaffe?

Visit Dr. Yaffe

Dr. Yaffe accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Yaffe has admitting privileges